Magi: Magic Arising

I am still also working on provinces within the land of Lyson. If you have any questions please let me know and I will keep everyone posted on when new things are added. Sonicfreak101 is my co-moderator. She may be able to answer questions as well.

I am going to say metal could be considered part of earth (since metals excepting platinum contain pieces of earth and platinum probably doesn't exist here) or it could be a secondary. If you made it as a secondary, I would have to put limits on it so I would recommend going with earth. @TechEwok

Alrighty. Was just asking for relevance to the elements. But thanks for the response :) . I'll be making my sheet now. Oh oh, setting-wise, would it be medieval setting or modern? I have the idea of fantasy medieval setting in my head.

Midievalish. I will have some locations posted later today to provide a general idea. There are some cities and some provinces that are set up as more of a tribe style of living.

Ooooh ok. I'll make a generalized backstory and tie them into your provinces and cities once they are up.

Knights do exist and there is also a military that acts as a police force of sorts in the absence of war. No guns... Swords, knives and bows are the norm for weapons.

Yes, ma'am. Never will use guns in a fantasy setting. Against my code of excellence. :) Thank you for your information, Hales. :)

Heyyo ^^

So, this roleplay looks like something I'd like to join. I have but one question, could a pendant with the power of ice/cold exist? Feel free to say no, I have other ideas I could also use.

@Hales

Ice falls under the category of water. I suppose temperature could be a minor pendant...

Update for Everyone: I will be making a tab describing the general abilities of each element along with offering a coue suggestions for minor pendants that would be acceptable.

That is honestly ok. My character is female; she will be posted later tonight. Also, sonicfreak101 is making a second character who will be female.

The elements along with the basics of what they can do are posted in the notes tab. This is where I will be posting information that has nowhere else to go.

Three provinces have been posted in settings/locations. There will be more posted; I just need to make them. If there is a certain lifestyle you are looking for, please let me know so that I can create a province that fits the needs of the group.

Thats not necessarily all they can do. I will moniter power levels and draw lines as we go along. Those are the main things that come to mind though. I will add as I have time to look more in depth into each element.

Update for Everyone: I think I will be adding an elemental pendant for electricity. The wearer would be able to generate lightning and shoot electrical pulses... basically.

One of the reasons I had people list their top 3 elements.ts rather than have everyone just pick one on a first come first serve basis was because I didn't want characters to be built around an element because the characters have no idea what their element is. What you did (@TechEwok) works, and I am completely fine with it and it shows that you are able to be flexible with a character which is awesome... I am just justifying adding an element after some characters have already been made. Element isn't intended to make the character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back