• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Mage the awakening 2e: L.A.

Deviltigerr

Elder Member
Los Angeles is the city of angels and dreams. A place where the LA concilium and LA assembly are on the same footing, disorganized and banishers are widely common around this area. This chronicle will focus on a small starting cabal in LA, dealing with the various Astral Mysteries of LA and at the same time, working toward their personal goals.

This chronicle would be more based on the personal stories of the characters with a metaplot in the background, whether, the group follow it or end up doing their own things would be up to them, as events and situations unfold around them.

The System: Mage the awakening 2nd edition (chronicles of darkness version or a.k.a. God Machine chronicles.)

Players: 3 to 6 players.

Here are a few Inspirations for the chronicle:

You know, I'm playing in another game with a very similar scenario. I'd love to see how the character in that game changes and develops in a wholly different environment. I'm down.

i know the CoD system but I have yet to actually play a mage character. Would that be an issue/ be willing to help me not fuck up?  *sprry if dead reply*

@ValkyrieRose directed me here, I'd be interested in playing. I have some experience with mage and also have the 2e book. Not sure what kind of character I'll make yet, maybe Obrimos? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back