• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

[Mafia] Forbidden Love

Evenice

One Thousand Club
Well, I suck at titles. *working title*

Anywaaaay, this is my first time doing a 1 on 1 RP so bear with me. I'm looking for a partner or two for this idea and as much as possible, I want the person to be able to reply at least everyday (unless there's another reason). -- Also, I want the person to be able to reply with a length in between the Casual level to Detailed. Forgive me, but I will be picky with my choice if more than one person shows interest. (' :) ) I do not want to handle drama about explaining that I'm not interested in someone so let's put it this way: I will only pm the person I'm interested in. Sorry in advance! --

Lastly, my mind only imagines an animanga world, not realistic. :3

So let's get to the plot...

This is a romance RP, something like a forbidden love thing and I'll be playing the girl. There are two Famiglias (gangs) that are sworn enemies and both characters are in one famiglia. However... the boy is actually a spy who infiltrated the other famiglia by joining them. Of course, the girl doesn't know that. One of his goals is to gather information and his target is the girl because she's trusted by the leader and quite knowledgeable of things (or something like that). His primary goal is to kill the leaders but this girl keeps getting in his way (because she likes him? :3 Think Lion King 2. Haha). But well, it wasn't in his plan to fall in love with her.

So... I think that was badly explained but anyone interested? I plan on starting this next week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! xD umm... nice plot but as you know I suck at detailed... "^.^

Thanks for showing interest guys. My decision might come a little later

Also, I'll have to postpone this 'til next week because of exams and a trip

Hmm. Looks very interesting and I'd like to do this one. My post length varies from 3 to 6 sentences so i guess it's in the Casual level.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back