• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Mafia boss falls for a woman who is arranged to be married.

flowerofdeceptio

Hello all of you lovely people, I am flower(she/her/they/them). I am 27 and I live in the united states. I'm currently on the lookout for a creative and dedicated partner for a 1x1 roleplay adventure with a storyline centered around forbidden love, passion, and intrigue. looking for mxf
I'm looking for a partner who enjoys detailed storytelling, character development, and is open to collaborative world-building. Respect for each other's ideas and enthusiasm for exploring the intricacies of our characters' emotions and dilemmas are key. While the storyline has mature themes, mutual comfort and boundaries will always be respected.

I have an idea in mind but I am also open to any ideas as well, would be open to fantasy or realistic.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back