• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Mad Max War Boys?

Axe

The Doctor is In
So I have a bit of a request.

I would like to do a Mad Max themed roleplay. I’d like to center it mostly around the War Boys. I kind of relate to them a little too well.

I want to do a roleplay based on a female who somehow is inducted into the War Boys. There are multiple reasons behind her induction, but I want to basically write out her adventures along with the one War Boy, whoever it might be, teaching her the ways of them. If you have questions, feel free to ask. I would really love to make this a reality.

My expectations of a partner:

-Able to control more than one character, to be able to push the story forward.

-4-5 sentence minimum

-Post often

-Discussion of any killing/major change of another character by one of their characters hand.

Ask me any questions you want! Thank you for reading!

Man, if my plate wasn't full I'd be all over this. Love me some high octane War Boys. Maybe some time in the future we can give this a shot.

V8.

Wulf said:
Man, if my plate wasn't full I'd be all over this. Love me some high octane War Boys. Maybe some time in the future we can give this a shot.
V8.
Oh man, now that's no fun. I haven't anything on my plate, and I have been desperately wanting to pull this story off. I have an OC whose outfit I am working on personally cosplaying... But I would like to play her out as well.

Well I'll keep in touch in case something dies out for me and we'll get this going. I'd totally cosplay as a war boy but I have too much hair and not enough abs.

Hey man. I'm a girl. With long black hair. I'm not cutting my hair short or wearing a wig, and I am also not going to not wear a shirt. You don't have to be completely ripped for it! ^^

Alright. I really would like to get this started. The last site I was on not one person was interested.

[QUOTE="Geek with Me]This sounds amazing? Is there a chance that I could play the girl?

[/QUOTE]
No. She is my OC.

Last edited by a moderator:
I need a person to play the War Boy that takes her in, mainly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back