• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Mad House.

spectro

dayman
Hey!

So, I made an RolePlay almost a month ago now, and it has been pretty successful so far, but, as all the best role plays do (Probably not) It is starting to fade. We are simply running out of ideas, but, I have come up with a way to kick start our rp again.

Here's the information you need:

-Michael, the master of Sunny Brooks orphanage is going to be killed off, I can't say how yet.

-The kids of Sunny Brooks are going to move to a new Orphanage with new kids already there and a new 'Headmistress'

-I want the new kids from this orphanage to be snobby, stuck up, rude, but only whenever they are not in the presence of the Headmistress. Of course they may well have another side to them, maybe they only reveal it when they feel trusting. Maybe they are snobby just to protect themselves from being hurt, perhaps a previous live event has caused them to be wary of people.

If you are interested, go fill in the character skeleton here: http://www.rpnation.com/threads/mad-house.35554/

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

/rolls into existence

Hello @NessieAlways ~ :'D

/salutes

Age has kinda' been optional to mention, so that's absent from a lot of character sheets.

My understanding is that the kids can be any age, so long as they are not eighteen or older.

For the majority of our characters, however, it is assumed that they are an appropriate age to be in high school, MOSTLY in the sixteen/seventeen range.

then we have a random nine year old ahaha

there was a very brief discussion about this in the past haha

& we absolutely are.

As far as I'm concerned, we haven't had any takers yet. c:

I hope all of that helps ~

and feel free to shoot me any more questions you may have as well thoughiamnofigureofauthorityhehe

and today will be a busy day but otherwise- c':

Last edited by a moderator:
NessieAlways said:
I have two questions...What age are these kids? and Are you still looking for new people?
Yeah, the kids can be any age; but the kids at the current orphanage are around 15-17 year old:) Yes, we are still accepting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back