• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Mad House- Reboot.

spectro

dayman
Mad House //SpectroVector//

One of my first ever roleplays, was a roleplay named Mad House. It centred around a group of kids, stuck in an orphanage that was far from fit for kids to be around. They had an angry, alcoholic caretaker, and were basically allowed to do what they wished. When I first created it, my writing was pretty much poor. Also, my characters were underdeveloped and lacked, well, imagination. So, I'm thinking of starting anew. The concept will be the same, kids aged 16 and below will live in a large house, pretty much taking care of themselves and eachother. It will be a detailed roleplay, but I expect only a minimum of 12 sentences per post. Remember, if you were part of the old roleplay, I am not accepting old characters. They must all be new.

If you have any ideas to add, please don't hesitate to post. If you're interested, please comment what gender you would wish your character to be, so I can see gender ratios.

Females : Males

I'd love to do this with y'all, and id like to reserve a male spot . ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I'd like to join this if you're still accepting. I'd actually prefer to join as a female character but whatever you need if fine with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back