• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern M4A Playing F. Modern, realistic romance stories

BestHelicopter

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello!

I'm a 27-year-old male from the UK looking for a modern/realistic slice-of-life romance with someone who is 18+

I'm open to both angsty, dramatic unwholesome roleplays or fluffy and wholesome roleplays (Ideally a mix of the two!)

Not interested in sci/fi, fantasy, or supernatural.

I'm looking to play a male character in an m/f romance. Happy to play female side characters where appropriate.

I've got a few ideas; some are well developed with ideas for characters and storylines, and others have little to no development. I'm open to hearing yours too! I believe in a team effort.

(preferred role in bold)

enemies to dating

rebel x nerd

teacher/professor X student

band members

musician x fan

The new person in town x town staple

Small town

Long lost friends

celebrity and non-celebrity (I've got an oc celeb)

both celebrities (you can do oc or real celebrities)

detective and detective

single dad x free-spirited girl

pregnant/single mum X upper-class guy

family roleplays

hero (like he saves her life)

Doctor x Patient

Looking for:

- Must be willing to play side characters/NPCs when appropriate

- I prefer multi-para, but I'm not overly fussy about the length of reply as it depends on the roleplay scene, but I tend to match my partner. Assuming it contributes to the story, moves it forward and gives it something I can reply to, I'm happy.

- I love OOC chat! I love playlists, chatting about our characters sending memes and getting to know the person behind the machine! If you don't want OCC chat, it's fine; just let me know, so I don't bug you!

- I prefer 3rd person past tense, but I'm flexible

- Must be in English with decent spelling and grammar. not perfect; we all make mistakes/typos.

-Someone who can spot the crumbs of drama I put out as well as being proactive by creating drama themselves

- Mix of plotting and surprising twists

I hope that makes sense!

Happy roleplaying!

Hi! I'm interested in the single dad / free spirited girl concept. I have a few ideas for some plots regarding that theme. Send me a DM if you're interested in hearing me out!

Hey love, I'd love to discuss writing with you! I prefer to write on discord! (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back