• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [M4A] LF long term Fandom Roleplay Partners!

ItsLordyn

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I'm looking for someone to share in adventure with. I would love to write one if not more stories with someone who's willing to play OCs and/or CCs in whatever medium we decide. You must be able to play more then one character at a time and be able to respond with more than a single sentence. (The RP term is Doubling Up meaning we share the cast amongst our OCs if you decide to use one!) Also I hope that you'd be at least mildly literate, so no acronyms and some punctuation would be lovely. I'm open to absolutely anything and everything so long as it's merited in the story. If you are at all curious if I'm into another fandom that you might want to roleplay for, please don't hesitate to ask! I have a very eclectic taste and am open to other choices besides the ones I left here.

My interests are as follows and the ones I am currently most interested in are in bold~!

- Overwatch

- The Owl House

- Steven Universe

- Genshin Impact (Despite only a little knowledge of the game, the cast is just immaculate.)

- FF7/15

- My Hero Academia

- Nintendo/Smash Bros.

- Resident Evil 7/8

- Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss

I'd like to roleplay regularly if not semi-regularly. I know not everyone has enough time in the day but I'd like to maintain some semblance of a schedule for maximum enjoyment and to give us both something to look forward to!

If you're interested in opening the book with me; please message me here on RPNation. We can discuss linking up further after we talk about what we do and do not feel comfortable writing about.

I can't wait to get started!

I'd love to do an overwatch RP with you if you're still looking for someone to RP with

Users who are viewing this thread

Back