• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern (M4A) Enter Wall of text

LoCarb Madman

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Raw had a different feel. As pryo went off the stage was smaller from the massive wall of LED lights to now a smaller screen fitting the length of the stage itself, it was a classic look for Raw as it took on the NXT stage and area around it. Music played as the announce team introduced the show. "Welcome everyone to a very new and very different, WWF Raw! Yes you've heard that right WWF" Michael Cole spoke as the camera and tron showed him and the King ringside. "That's right Cole! We've gotten a new set of owners following the retirement of Vince and they have made things more homey! Where's JR when I need him?!" He slapped the table as Cole shrugged. "I don't know but I do know where we are. And tonight we have a ton of new regarding the change of ownership as well as the announcement of our companies partnership with NJPW and AAA in Mexico. But right now, we go to the ring as one Mr.Jim Corrnet is in the ring."

The camera panned out as an older man stood in the ring with the classic winged eagle title over his shoulder. The crowd chanted his name as he lifted the mic to his face. "It has been 20 years, since I stepped foot in a WWF ring. I promised myself years ago, that as long as that snake Vince Mchmaon had a finger on this company I would never back...yet here I am as the reining corporate goon for the new owners. They have given me to power to handle talent relations down here and that I will. First off is the partnerships with NJPW and AAA, we are having a talent exchange for a tounament we are hosting. Most of you will remember from GFW back when it was called TNA held a thing call the Super X Cup." He got cheers before he waved and nodded. "We will be having opening contests for it tonight and that's coming up. Also, the world title scene has been changed. Jinder Mahal has been stripped and we will make a new face of the company. In a 20 man gauntlet Match tonight here on USA!" The fans chanted Jim and WWF as he held the belt high. "Enjoy the show. And Welcome back! To the WWF!" The crowd roared as Nick stood backstage he was getting dressed knowing he was going to enter that tourney but had no idea who is opponent would be.

First, I have been writing for well over 15 years. I've done smut, I've done story. And everything in between, now that I'm married and no longer a teenager, the thrill of smut is gone and now I'm trying to get into writing a book with a very good friend. A hobby may become a money maker one day, unfortunately for me. The story we write is totally orginal, and my buddy doesn't like what I'm looking for here. Stay tuned below for what I want to do. :)

Growing up, I had a small interest in sports. I liked basketball, I was an avid watcher of the '94-'95 rockets with my brothers, and was a bit into baseball around '05. But the one constant I always loved was. Wrestling, Sting and Goldberg, The Rock and Austin. I loved it all, I grew up a WCW fanboy and ever since then I've been in love with the showmenship, and the big gold belts, the storylines and all! And when WCW died and WWE began it's "PG-Era" I fell out around '04. Then in '05. I found the little company that could in TNA, they were sharp had high flying and everything I was dying to see instead of the now old. Triple H vs. The Rock match #459, And out of this love for TNA I began to enjoy the women that worked there. Several I never heard of and most I wish I had. My love of wrestling has brought me here to find a long term partner willing to bring the drama of the ring into real life for our chracters. I need someone special for this and I am willing to provide any and all information I can on these people I've named and female I've listed for you to play across from my OC. I leave you here with the rest of my thread. All I ask is a basic knowledge of wrestling. If you've caught a few episodes cool, or if you are a die-hard like me feel free to message me.

Be literate and willing to write multiple paragraphs. I can go up to 5+ when the time calls, and mirroring is a huge thing for me. I'd rather not write a well thought out post only to get two sentences in reply. However, I'm not gonna smack your wrists with a ruler everytime something is a little off, I get writers block. Trust me, I do. And more than anything, I just want to have fun, so more often than not I'm pretty chill with everything. I tend to write quick fire replies and would prefer someone who could do the same but this is in no way a requirement.

Be willing to plan. I'm looking for a partner, not someone to string along with me through the roleplaying process. Bring up some thoughts, chat with me, I don't feel like I'm planning with myself.

I usually reply right away unless I happen to be at work or spending time with my family. :)

My idea:

In the shadow of the year 2018, TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION WRESTLING became non-existent. And out of the ashes was born a new federation. GLOBAL FORCE WRESTLING, and as they rose they began to gain more attention as they rose in ratings on TV and eventually beat out a slowly dying WWE. with stars like Rosemary, Bobby Lashly, EC3, L.A.X and many more they quickly rose above what they once were.

Notes:

Basically it's a what-if. WWE is dying and TNA is posied to take over. What I want to do is make a slice of life story, where the drama in the ring is real outside of it. I.E: The rivalries are real. The violence is somewhat real and the like. I will be playing an OC. And I am looking for a female or male writing as female to write as awreslter named Rosemary(Real name: Courtney Rush) This idea also requires multiple Characters as well as orcestrating matches. If you are up for this then feel free to message me! Hope to hear from someone!!

Also, am willing to provide Google and wiki links to all names I have given here.

I mean, I'd love to try! Just send me a message!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back