• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [M4A] Doki Doki Literature Club?

SqueakyWriter

I never quite realized...
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I am currently looking for someone to do a roleplay based around Doki Doki Literature Club. I would like if you knew the characters and the game well. I'm looking for someone who is detailed, and okay with playing a dominant role. I would like it if you alright with playing mutiple characters. (Just the four main characters from the game.) I would like this rp to be clean.

Storywise, I have two ideas.

A: Due to some computer malfunction, some cruel trick of fate, or just pure chance, my character wakes up in the world of DDLC, completely aware of what will happen if someone doesn't stop Monika. Or is there another solution other than to delete her?

B: Similar to A, a glitch brings the four main characters of DDLC into the 'real world', leaving a destructive rift behind. Monika would still have powers to manipulate stuff around her outside of the game as well! This would revole around my character trying to get them back into the game, much to Monika's dismay. The characters personalities would be thier normal, unaltered ones. Monika would lose control of her friends, since she doesn't have access to their files. Plus my character would still be aware at just how dangerous she is. She would still have some power, mainly over physical objects.

If your interested, pm me!

I'd love to have a crack at this! However it may be a problem as I wouldn't be able to write Monika well. The other three I'd happily write for but I'd struggle with Just Monika :')

Users who are viewing this thread

Back