• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings m x m search

cry baby

quality trash
Hello there RPNation! I come all the way from Gaia hoping there will be more roleplays to be found here. A little about me real quick, I work full time, legal adult over the age of 21, and you can call me Bluu! I'll try to make this look nicer later when I figure things out.

So I'm looking for some 1x1 male x male roleplays. If I'm bumping the search then I'm looking so please just message me your ideas or pairings. I can write from one paragraph to however many you'd like and I write in 3rd person. I would like for you to write in 3rd too please. I'm pretty active, I'll try to post whenever I'm available, so I'd like someone who posted more than once a week.

I'm only looking to play the seke/submissive role right now. So I would love people who didn't mind being seke/top. Granted this does not define personality!

Some things I'm interested in:

Medieval fantasy
Modern fantasy
Futuristic fantasy
Adventures and guilds
Doll x human
High school
College
Alien x human
Demon x hunter
Demon x angel
Angel x human
Angel x demon

Hey, I'm super interested in Angel x Demon, college, Adventures and guilds, Modern & Medieval Fantasy, High school and Angel x human. PM me if you want :)

I'd love to hear more about the dollxhuman pairing
I was thinking something along the lines of the classic lonely doll maker who has learned how to make his dolls come to life to keep him company. He keeps them private and away from prying eyes for their safety and a bit of his. But when times become tougher, he makes the mistake of signing a shady deal that will pay him massive amounts to create these human sized dolls for "purposes". While it pains him to do it, until he can get back on his feet, he knows he doesn't have much of an option. The money is just too good. Until he creates one doll he can't bare to part with.

I was thinking something along the lines of the classic lonely doll maker who has learned how to make his dolls come to life to keep him company. He keeps them private and away from prying eyes for their safety and a bit of his. But when times become tougher, he makes the mistake of signing a shady deal that will pay him massive amounts to create these human sized dolls for "purposes". While it pains him to do it, until he can get back on his feet, he knows he doesn't have much of an option. The money is just too good. Until he creates one doll he can't bare to part with.

That sounds like a great rp XD

I am interested in writing the alien/human, college, or demon/angel! PM me your ideas! (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back