• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom m/m fandom pairings ( open! )

wormz

Previously Slushie
be warned, most of these are gonna be anime/manga. but not all. i am also going to be brutally honest about myself and what i'm looking for!

about me
  • i go by robbie, i am 17 years old, and i primarily go by they/them pronouns but he/him is acceptable as well.
  • i have commitment issues and my mental health gets in the way of a lot. especially anxiety. i am a very high-strung person who values communication and honesty greatly, though i sometimes have trouble with communication / pitching ideas out of fear of inconveniencing my partner. if you're not honest and are passive aggressive i will get uncomfortable my dude
  • my activity is extremely sporadic, please do not expect consistent responses
  • i don't type like this in rp...i'm lazy ooc so this is how i type but ic i can assure you i write with correct capitalization, grammar, spelling, etc (most of the time)
what i'm looking for
  • patience!!! please. i will do the same for you. i'm pretty laid-back so please don't be afraid of me
  • someone who can be honest and give accurate feedback
  • someone who can handle sporadic activity from me because truly, i am too inconsistent and i am so sorry
  • a willingness to put mutual effort into the flow and direction of the rp and can make things realistic
  • being a-okay with dark themes, angst, and/or conflict
  • passionate oc-maker!! putting lots of effort into characterization and psyche!! and pls don't make them super passive or submissive
fandoms + pairings
* = craving, bold = my preferred role
TOKYO GHOUL / TOKYO GHOUL :RE *
  • hide x kaneki*, kaneki x tsukiyama, kaneki x ayato ( only during :re ), haise x furuta*, haise x suzuya, haise x urie, haise x arima, hide x oc, furuta x oc*, oc x oc.
MOB PSYCHO 100 *
  • mob x teru, reigen x oc*, oc x oc.
MYSTIC MESSENGER
  • yoosung x seven, jumin x seven, seven x oc, seven x male!mc*, yoosung x male!mc*, oc x oc.
YURI ON ICE
  • yuuri x victor, oc x oc.
SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN / ATTACK ON TITAN
  • eren x jean, oc x oc.
AO NO EXORCIST
  • oc x oc.
OUTLAST
  • oc x oc.
DC / BATMAN UNIVERSE
  • edward nigma x jonathan crane, jason todd x tim drake*, oc x oc.
other info
  • YES: dark themes, gore, hurt + comfort, conflict, torture/violence, aus, trans/intersex characters, research on a topic you don't know much about personally before writing about it.
  • NO: one-liners (but nothing more than a couple paragraphs), pairing a character above the age of consent with a minor, needles, demonizing mental illness/unrealistically portraying it/using it as a plot point or to make your character seem edgy or interesting
  • MY TRIGGERS: eating disorders, pedophilia or csa
i think that covers everything? i typed this all up on my phone and was lazy about it, sorry if it's jumbled and hard to read! ( i did edit it to hopefully make it less confusing since then )
feel free to tell me about anything you need to avoid in rps or anything else you wanna tell me about yourself! i like talking to my partners ooc, especially about the rp while we're rping.
... if anything here interests you, comment below or PM me! thank you.

Last edited:
I'm sort of a noob when it comes to the DC universe. I've only really read comics involving Jason Todd (I have done some research on Tim Drake). Would you be willing to take me up as a partner?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back