• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom M/M Anime/Game Partner Search

Chaikka

Professional Idiot Extraordinaire
About Me:

You can call me Chai. I'm 22 and I go by they/them pronouns. I prefer M/M and F/F ships, and I am specifically looking for canon/canon rps. I prefer my partners be 18 or over. I live in the EST zone, and I only do one-on-one rp. I have no problem covering for side characters or plotting beforehand. I have very few triggers, so almost anything is fair game. I understand not everyone is the same, however, and I will gladly avoid any triggers that my partner has. I have a high tollerance for horror and gore as well, if you'd like to take a dark turn for the spooky holidays.

Please either reply or dm me if you would like to take my offer, or if you have any questions about my roles, rules, fandoms, etc.

Writing Style:

I like at least a few sentences in return. I can write a few paragraphs myself, but I'll match length. If English isn't your first language, don't worry. I prefer good grammar, but if I can understand what's being said, I'm okay.

I usually can reply daily, but sometimes I can't.

I write in either 3rd-Person Limited Past or 3rd Person Limited Present.

I like nice OOC friendships and all sorts of dumb AUs, so feel free to HMU with questions and whatnot. I'm up for chatting OOC on discord if my partner would like.

I'm ghost friendly. I understand life happens. I won't pester you for replies.

Interests:

Feel free to ask if I'm interested in a fandom. There are many anime/games I haven't watched/played in a long time, so I may have to refresh myself, but it's possible I would be able to align out interests.

Currently I am very interested in two fandoms

> Ensemble Stars !! (Game)
---> I would like to rp Eichi paired with any other graduate (e.g. Wataru, Rei, etc.) or second-year-turned-third year (e.g. Ritsu, Mika, etc.). I'm familiar with both new idol groups so characters from them (e.g. Tatsumi, Rinne, etc.) are fair game too, as long as they're not under 17 years old (personal preference).
---> I can also confidently write Makoto and Rei. I would prefer Makoto x Izumi, but I don't prefer any particular pairing for Rei.

> Banana Fish (Anime)
---> I would like to play Eiji in an Eiji x Ash rp, but I also have a soft spot for Eiji x Sing. I would write based on anime canon, and am willing to do an rp that takes place during canon or after it.
( I am familiar with Garden of Light, but I have not personally read it. That said, I will gladly take aspects of it if you would like a reunion-style rp. ) Yut-Lung also holds a warm place in my heart. I would gladly rp either platonically or romantically with a Yut-Lung, but only with the characters bring portrayed as their Garden of Light ages.

I also have more mild interests in other anime/games; I will bold my preferred role.

Promare
> Lio x Galo

Owari no Seraph
> Yoichi x Kimizuki
> Yoichi x Mika
> Yoichi x Yuu

Rune Factory 4
> Dylas x Doug

Fire Emblem Three Houses
> Linhardt x Caspar
> Linhardt x Ferdinand
> Yuri x Balthus (tho I'm open to more Yuri-oriented pairings)
> Claude x Dimitri
> Claude x Lorenz

Misc. Info

I enjoy AUs and instances of canon divergence. If you would like to, for example, revive a character or add a supernatural spin, that's fine by me.

AUs I Enjoy:
> DnD-style fantasy realm

> Vampire x Human/Hunter/Werewolf
> Zombie/any apocalypse
> "Everyone Lives" situations
> College life, modern/non-fantasy AU

Plots That I Find Cute
> Fake dating
> Enemies to Lovers
> Slow Burn/Established Mutual Pining

I hope you see something that catches your interest! ^^

Last edited: