• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern M// longterm roleplay

Miinu

Alllrighttt ! Hello, so, I'm Miinu and I'm twenty years old. I've been roleplaying for almost ten years, so I am almost a pro- I suppose! However I've been on a bit of a hiatus for a while, and I've got a job to keep tending to! I hope you can understand.

I strictly roleplay M/M . Sorry to anyone who is looking for M/F. It's just not comfortable for me. But anyways, If you're interested in roleplaying with me, keep reading. xD

Original or fandom? : I do Original only. I've tried doing fandom countless times, but it just doesn't work out for me. I find it a lot more comfortable to create my own character, since I know their personality inside and out. It just feels off to take a character that I didn't conjure up.

Paragraph or dialog form?: Paragraph, paragraph, PARAGRAPH! I do not like dialog, as I feel that it's too short and does not create a very good story. I like my roleplays long and detailed. It makes it so much more fun!

Grammar/Line requirements: I prefer if you have highschool level grammar and you can at least reply with about 5-6 lines MINIMUM. More is always better- but once again, quality over quantity. I understand that sometimes there just isn't enough to write about until you start repeating, so I don't mind a short reply from time to time. But to me, a short reply is about four lines. Two liners or even one liners are NOT acceptable, and I am most likely going to not reply. I definitely feel like replies need a great bit of effort.. and if there are just two lines, then there is no way you put in enough effort.

Short-term or long term?: I prefer long term! But, obviously I do NOT mind doing a big bundle of small stories. So.. Say we start out with two characters, and complete the goal with them? Well, then we could take their friends, and make their story, or move onto the children- and so on. We stay in the same general universe, but go off with different characters.

Genres I roleplay: I can roleplay ANYTHING. Just suggest up an idea and I'm most likely going to be open to the idea. But I do have a few cravings currently.

-Omegaverse
-Dark themes
-Fantasy
-Medieval
-Demons and shizzle
-Killers?

... Hhah! I'm open to a lot more, this is just what I got off the top of my head, sorry!

OCs clicks with: Okay.. I never really thought of myself as picky, and I usually fit my character to yours, but I do have a few things that I prefer if we're doing romance.

-A strong character!(I don't enjoy super feminine bottoms)
I do not like the wimpy little bottoms that cannot do anything themselves. That is just no fun, and I do not find them pleasing at all! I usually prefer switches!

-A character that has a bit of sass! This isn't mandatory, but it's always fun to have sassy characters!

-Have something interesting to them! It's no fun if your character is so predictable. Give them some sort of pazzazz.

-A character that can switch in doming or subing. All of my characters are flips, and I prefer not to have a set top or bottom- but I don't mind it.

Other than that, I don't really have much to it. I usually NEVER have problems with character clicks and it usually always works out. But obviously, there are those rare times where it just doesn't work out!

I cannot: Just give me suggestions and I'll say yay or nay!

As my partner, a person would have to: I am pretty lenient with this, but I would LOVE to have someone with a lot of free time on their hands. I'm almost ALWAYS free and love to have a quick back and forth roleplay. I understand you have life to tend to and other things, but if you could squeeze in 10+ replies a week, I would love you forever. But here, I'll create a list.

-Fast replies (10+ a week)

-Open minded

-Make sure to put 'chicken nugg' in your opening to make sure you read some of this...

-Sociable ( OOC chat is fun, but not needed :D)

Welp, if you've gotten this far then I guess you're interested in roleplaying. Feel free to send me a message whenever you would like!

Killers are a must for me!!! :D
I'm Sam, 18+, but one question: Does it have to be a romance story? I mean, it can be but there's not a must.
I have a little plot idea, if u interested, shoot me a pm.^^

Hello!! I would love to do anything in omegaverse! I like all of your other ideas too this is the one that sticks out the most to me so I would totally be down to fit it into anything! I'm 22 and love playing sassy characters! Would love to hear from you!

Hi! I think I fit all of the requirements for being your partner and I'm very interested in a killerxkiller sort of thing? If you're into that and still looking. I have kik and discord and, obviously, PM, but I reply faster on Kik and Discord.

ROLEPLAY WITH ME NOW MY NEW FRIEND-

I mean uh... I'd like to maybe roleplay something. Chicken nugg...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back