• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy (M for F) Let's write 1800-1920's Victorian/Neo-Noir Fantasy fireworks

Hi! I'm excited to hopefully find someone compatible to write fireworks with long-term.

Some brief basics about me: I'm a mid-30's M, educated working professional from the USA. I'm only looking for one partner to write with, just out of preference- I get enveloped and my creative energy just wants one direction of focus.

I'm confident about my creative writing, and for my partner- roleplaying is fun and I have no unrealistic expectations for her to be a New York Times best selling author Someone literate would be a best-fit, and I will not "ghost" you- at worse I'll give some gentle honesty, and new friends are always great, so perhaps we'll even stay in touch regardless. And I hope you would give me the same honesty too

I prefer romantic roleplays and I'm open to ideas! I'm considering something somewhat Victorian / Neo-Noir / urban fantasy. Like an 1800's - 1920s world, and maybe with just a dash of magic (like Carnival Row, but less. Or the slightest bit steampunk?). Perhaps we find ourselves working together on a heist, con game, or revenge plot. Or perhaps, one of us was the target of such a plot, our connection complicated and unexpected. Maybe we're wealth-motivated, ambitiously targeting the jewelry (enchanted?) of a mysterious and eccentric noble. Whatever the case, we find ourselves discovering and working through it together, the tension between us tangible, our chemistry and bond growing deeper, and the heat intensifying through the fun and adventure.

Let me know if I sound like someone you might click with, and if you'd like to find out more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back