• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern {M}+F / Slice of life, modern search

mojavewastes

What’s up, guys?

I’ve been role playing over multiple platforms for well over a decade, with breathers here and there. I haven’t been on in quite some time—I have a two-month old, a job, and a needy significant other—but I’m back in my free time. I’m missing writing and I figured that I’d try my luck. With that said, I’ll give you a little idea of my preferences and my guidelines.

I have absolutely no problem with starting. I do use character sheets prior to introductions to give a base idea of who I have in mind. I’ve been role playing male main characters for a long time, and I’d like to keep it that way, with characters of any gender thrown in where needed for progression. When it comes down to pairings, I’m strictly male plus female. I send decent sized posts, but I’m a believer in quality over quantity, of course. I love to brainstorm with my partners, but I’m also keen on hearing any ideas or cravings that you might have.

As far as role plays go, I’m pretty versatile in the slice of life/modern category. A small rundown of some things that I’m looking to do, that I have plots for—police chief’s daughter + rookie officer, reunited friends (paired with famous + average), bodyguard + starlet, single parent + live-in nanny. Those are just a few. I’m up for pretty much anything, even if we just want to start out with plain Jane apartment and feel our way into plots and twists.

With all of that said, PM me or post here if you’re interested. I’d love to talk.

Well ehm, yes! Definitely interested!!❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back