• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lyre Series Vol 1- OCC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

WeaselThor

The Thundering Mustelid
Hiya guys ask your questions here :)

Also try to pop in and let me know your interested before you drop a cs. That way i can be ready to review your cs.

Last edited:
WeaselThor WeaselThor I already had a picture from a while back I was gonna use. It's an elven girl. But just to make sure, are there any age limits?

WeaselThor WeaselThor I already had a picture from a while back I was gonna use. It's an elven girl. But just to make sure, are there any age limits?
Yes. Elves can live up to 900 years before they die. They reach adulthood between 70-110 years. They also seem resistant to age. Elves dont wrinkle. A 899 year old elf would look just as young as a 200 year old elf. Nonetheless at 900 their soul leaves their body. Many elves hold a "Waning celebration." on the 900th birthday.

WeaselThor WeaselThor I meant more like could I play a child elf. I am most comfortable playing children.
Its doable. But they would have to be at least 50 and it likely wouldn't allow for much wiggle room....

Unless...perhaps your elf is one of the children being trained by the Teacher. He often adopts children to train as Knights, Priests, Etc...and as an added bonus students of the teacher have access to the "forgotten arts" basically techniques and science lost when Thenons empire collapsed.

WeaselThor WeaselThor I'm a bit confused about the stats. I have the original 24 distributed, but the elves parts. Is it an extra 2 (etc.) in addition to the 24?

WeaselThor WeaselThor Okay thanks for the clarification. I'm almost done with them both. Then I'm gonna see if any of my friends would like to join.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back