• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Lyraen’s Partner Search (Fandoms and Originals) △⃒⃘ ➵ ϟ Always Looking!

Lyraen

feelsmaster
Hi friends!

I'm Lyraen, and this is my fandom and originals list! It’s a conglomeration of a few of my past searches since I wanted to repost in order to find some new partners. I’ve been on RPN since March 2016 but I’ve been roleplaying since I was 11—that’s 7 years, people! I’m heading into my first year of college and I'm definitely going to keep up RPing while there, but I have the rest of the summer completely free to focus on all of the RPs! Slide into my PMs or message me down below if you’re interested in any of the following!

I’m always looking for new partners, so ignore the post count and the post date!

P.S.— Sorry for my shitty format, I’m clueless with this stuff!
The boring stuff, I know, but hang in there for the fun stuff down below!
1. Please have decent grammar skills. I can't claim to be perfect, but I do strive to use good grammar in my posts. Don't make me think that you aren't putting any effort into our RP, because I could lose interest if you do.

2. Give me a good amount of material to respond to. I won't give you a required post length because I know sometimes it's difficult to come up with a certain amount of material— especially with writer’s block— but don't give me a sentence if I've given you a few paragraphs. My average post length is about 2-6 paragraphs, but I can match whatever my partner throws at me.

3. Please please please respect that sometimes I get busy and can’t respond 24/7! I love frequent posting and I know RPs can get burnt out with long waiting times in between posts, but I can’t always be online.

4. Know at least the basics about the fandom you're wanting to RP.

5. Romance is pretty much a necessity in my RPs, and I prefer to play female in MxF. I really dislike doubling, as it forces romance, so please don’t ask me to double as a male for you. Sorry if that’s a dealbreaker for anyone!

6. I’m always open to chat; in fact, it makes RP that much better when my partner isn’t a complete stranger. So don’t be afraid to introduce yourself and be a real person and not just an internet ghostie!

7. PM me if you're interested or comment down below!
Let me know if there's a fandom you would like to do that I don't have listed! I may know something about it and be able to try something out, or I could do some research.
And if you have any plots for any of the following, feel free to share!

The role I would like to play is italicized. If nothing is italicized, I'm open to playing either role. Asterisks indicate a craving-- the more asterisks, the more desperate I am to RP!
*Aang x Katara* (Probably a few years after the end of the war, so that they're older.)
Zuko x Katara
Sokka x Suki
**OC Avatar x OC bender**
*OC x OC*
Ron x Hermione
Draco x Hermione
James x Lily
Snape x Lily
Scorpius x Rose
*OC x OC*
I would prefer to create another race/civilization/planet within a universe similar to this one, but I'm also open to RPing canons.
This is one of my favorite books, so I would love to RP as Elizabeth and Darcy to see where they end up after getting together. I would also love to RP anything in this time period, so we can come up with our own love story as well!
Peeta x Katniss
OC x OC
I absolutely love Disney movies, and I’d be open to RP ideas from any of the movies. Right now, I think I’d love to do a Moana-esque RP set in Polynesia but with OCs. I’m open to other ideas as well!
Prince(ss) x Selected
Prince(ss) x Palace Servant
There's a lot of different combinations of clans for this one, so I'm not going to list them all... Just know that I'm open to a lot of different plotlines, but preferably just OCs for this one.
I read this so long ago so I couldn’t do canon characters, but the idea is so unique so I would love to base a plot off of the idea of the novel and use OCs.
There's probably more. Just ask!
Cloned: In a futuristic society of our creation (or simply today's world), a new technology has been released that will allow anyone to clone themselves. A person's consciousness can be either preserved or erased, as can their memories. The person can choose to allow their original body to continue living, or simply destroy their original copy and start new with their clone.

I have a few different ideas for this plot, so let me know what interests you.

1. A man and a woman who have been cloned simultaneously accidentally have their consciousnesses swapped. They have been placed into the wrong body, and yet each retains all memories of their former life; however, over time their memories start to become scrambled, and the pair slowly form a telepathic bond.

2. A person is cloned but brought back as the opposite gender-- they end up falling in love with their original copy.

3. A person who is terminally ill transfers to a new body.

4. A person's memory is wiped following their cloning, even though they asked for it to remain intact.

5. A person's memory is wiped following their cloning, but they slowly come to find out secrets about their former self that they were apparently trying to escape from.

6. A person who doesn't know they are a clone finds out about their origin when they meet their original copy. After discovering their former life, they feel like a fraud.
We can build our own plot for this— high fantasy, low fantasy, I have no preference— or if you’re interested in one of mine below we can chat about it!

Robin Hood: A human rights activist from the 21st century is inexplicably transported to the Middle Ages. Facing a classist, unjust society, they decide to make a difference by stealing from the rich and giving to the poor, thus creating the legend of Robin Hood. However, the history books got one thing wrong about the mystery marauder-- Robin Hood was a woman.
I would like to play Robin Hood.​
Intertwined: Every child in the kingdom of Ethantis has grown up being told the legend of the Sun and the Moon. Desperately in love and yet destined never to cross paths, the Sun and the Moon lived in sadness apart from one another, in opposite ends of the sky. Taking pity on them, God enabled the two to walk the earth as humans, though they would have to find one another in order to be together. Once every hundred years, the pair would be reincarnated, destined to find each other and fall in love all over again.
Not entirely sure where this one is going, but I came up with the concept and I really love it. Maybe it could be Romeo and Juliet sort of thing or they could be the key to ending a war. Or maybe one of them discovers their identity as the reincarnation of either the sun or moon and has to convince the other? Anyway, I'm open to suggestions and building on this one. It could also be placed in modern times, though I think I like it as medieval.​
Mages, different magical races, creatures-- all of that is fair game when it comes to medieval fantasy. Also, for medieval in general, arranged marriages, political scandal, bandits, and breaking class barriers is all open for any plot we build.
Loyalties: Kingdom A and Kingdom B have been fighting an increasingly bloody war. As the struggle begins to slip into Kingdom A's favor, Kingdom B formulates a drastic plan that is anticipated to end the war-- they plan to assassinate the crown princess of Kingdom A. Hearing of the plot and fearing for his daughter's life, the king of Kingdom A hires a personal guard for her. Little does he know that the guard he has hired is the Kingdom B assassin. But as the princess and her 'guard' grow closer and the date for the murder grows nearer, will the assassin be able to follow through with his duty to his country?
I would play the princess and you would play the assassin.​

Arranged marriages, rebels, bandits, political scandal, duels, all of the typical medieval tropes are open for any plot we build.
Some of my favorite books are Jane Eyre, Pride and Prejudice, and Wuthering Heights, so I would love to do something set in this period. Social scandal, forbidden romance, and class struggles are all things we could address here.
Noble x Servant​
Lower class x Higher class​
Childhood friends​
Arranged Marriage​
I don't have any specific plots for this now, but I'm open to a lot. Maybe a group of kids wake up and discover they have powers, or if you've read the Midnighters series by Scott Westerfield, possibly something along those lines.

I would also love the idea of a modern kingdom where the monarch still reigns supreme and the royal family is treated like celebrities.

Monster hunters, angels and demons, and any other magical races and ideas are all open. Like I said, anything is on the table for this one.
Let me know if you have any other ideas— I’m open to anything!

Fandom - "Every Day"

This kind of matches your sci-fi idea. Ever heard of the book or the movie "Every Day"? It's okay if you haven't. I'll even RP something that I don't know perfectly as a trade.

I have an original plot, but if we don’t do that, then we could always do the one where the clone falls in love with the original, because that sounds immensely interesting.

Lyraen Lyraen

Would love an Avatar RP! Recently rewatched all of it again so could do an AangxKatara when they're older but if you're keen for a Harry Potter Rp i've got a really cool idea for that for a couple of OC characters! :D

I HAVE BEEN CRAVING WARRIORS!
*ahem*
Sorry, I got excited. If you’re looking for one of those feel free to PM me (still trying to hit the 10+ post thing) and we can chat if you want

Hi friends!

I'm Lyraen, and this is my fandom and originals list! It’s a conglomeration of a few of my past searches since I wanted to repost in order to find some new partners. I’ve been on RPN since March 2016 but I’ve been roleplaying since I was 11—that’s 7 years, people! I’m heading into my first year of college and I'm definitely going to keep up RPing while there, but I have the rest of the summer completely free to focus on all of the RPs! Slide into my PMs or message me down below if you’re interested in any of the following!

I’m always looking for new partners, so ignore the post count and the post date!

P.S.— Sorry for my shitty format, I’m clueless with this stuff!
The boring stuff, I know, but hang in there for the fun stuff down below!
1. Please have decent grammar skills. I can't claim to be perfect, but I do strive to use good grammar in my posts. Don't make me think that you aren't putting any effort into our RP, because I could lose interest if you do.

2. Give me a good amount of material to respond to. I won't give you a required post length because I know sometimes it's difficult to come up with a certain amount of material— especially with writer’s block— but don't give me a sentence if I've given you a few paragraphs. My average post length is about 2-6 paragraphs, but I can match whatever my partner throws at me.

3. Please please please respect that sometimes I get busy and can’t respond 24/7! I love frequent posting and I know RPs can get burnt out with long waiting times in between posts, but I can’t always be online.

4. Know at least the basics about the fandom you're wanting to RP.

5. Romance is pretty much a necessity in my RPs, and I prefer to play female in MxF. I really dislike doubling, as it forces romance, so please don’t ask me to double as a male for you. Sorry if that’s a dealbreaker for anyone!

6. I’m always open to chat; in fact, it makes RP that much better when my partner isn’t a complete stranger. So don’t be afraid to introduce yourself and be a real person and not just an internet ghostie!

7. PM me if you're interested or comment down below!
Let me know if there's a fandom you would like to do that I don't have listed! I may know something about it and be able to try something out, or I could do some research.
And if you have any plots for any of the following, feel free to share!

The role I would like to play is italicized. If nothing is italicized, I'm open to playing either role. Asterisks indicate a craving-- the more asterisks, the more desperate I am to RP!
*Aang x Katara* (Probably a few years after the end of the war, so that they're older.)
Zuko x Katara
Sokka x Suki
**OC Avatar x OC bender**
*OC x OC*
Ron x Hermione
Draco x Hermione
James x Lily
Snape x Lily
Scorpius x Rose
*OC x OC*
I would prefer to create another race/civilization/planet within a universe similar to this one, but I'm also open to RPing canons.
This is one of my favorite books, so I would love to RP as Elizabeth and Darcy to see where they end up after getting together. I would also love to RP anything in this time period, so we can come up with our own love story as well!
Peeta x Katniss
OC x OC
I absolutely love Disney movies, and I’d be open to RP ideas from any of the movies. Right now, I think I’d love to do a Moana-esque RP set in Polynesia but with OCs. I’m open to other ideas as well!
Prince(ss) x Selected
Prince(ss) x Palace Servant
There's a lot of different combinations of clans for this one, so I'm not going to list them all... Just know that I'm open to a lot of different plotlines, but preferably just OCs for this one.
I read this so long ago so I couldn’t do canon characters, but the idea is so unique so I would love to base a plot off of the idea of the novel and use OCs.
There's probably more. Just ask!
Cloned: In a futuristic society of our creation (or simply today's world), a new technology has been released that will allow anyone to clone themselves. A person's consciousness can be either preserved or erased, as can their memories. The person can choose to allow their original body to continue living, or simply destroy their original copy and start new with their clone.

I have a few different ideas for this plot, so let me know what interests you.

1. A man and a woman who have been cloned simultaneously accidentally have their consciousnesses swapped. They have been placed into the wrong body, and yet each retains all memories of their former life; however, over time their memories start to become scrambled, and the pair slowly form a telepathic bond.

2. A person is cloned but brought back as the opposite gender-- they end up falling in love with their original copy.

3. A person who is terminally ill transfers to a new body.

4. A person's memory is wiped following their cloning, even though they asked for it to remain intact.

5. A person's memory is wiped following their cloning, but they slowly come to find out secrets about their former self that they were apparently trying to escape from.

6. A person who doesn't know they are a clone finds out about their origin when they meet their original copy. After discovering their former life, they feel like a fraud.
We can build our own plot for this— high fantasy, low fantasy, I have no preference— or if you’re interested in one of mine below we can chat about it!

Robin Hood: A human rights activist from the 21st century is inexplicably transported to the Middle Ages. Facing a classist, unjust society, they decide to make a difference by stealing from the rich and giving to the poor, thus creating the legend of Robin Hood. However, the history books got one thing wrong about the mystery marauder-- Robin Hood was a woman.
I would like to play Robin Hood.​
Intertwined: Every child in the kingdom of Ethantis has grown up being told the legend of the Sun and the Moon. Desperately in love and yet destined never to cross paths, the Sun and the Moon lived in sadness apart from one another, in opposite ends of the sky. Taking pity on them, God enabled the two to walk the earth as humans, though they would have to find one another in order to be together. Once every hundred years, the pair would be reincarnated, destined to find each other and fall in love all over again.
Not entirely sure where this one is going, but I came up with the concept and I really love it. Maybe it could be Romeo and Juliet sort of thing or they could be the key to ending a war. Or maybe one of them discovers their identity as the reincarnation of either the sun or moon and has to convince the other? Anyway, I'm open to suggestions and building on this one. It could also be placed in modern times, though I think I like it as medieval.​
Mages, different magical races, creatures-- all of that is fair game when it comes to medieval fantasy. Also, for medieval in general, arranged marriages, political scandal, bandits, and breaking class barriers is all open for any plot we build.
Loyalties: Kingdom A and Kingdom B have been fighting an increasingly bloody war. As the struggle begins to slip into Kingdom A's favor, Kingdom B formulates a drastic plan that is anticipated to end the war-- they plan to assassinate the crown princess of Kingdom A. Hearing of the plot and fearing for his daughter's life, the king of Kingdom A hires a personal guard for her. Little does he know that the guard he has hired is the Kingdom B assassin. But as the princess and her 'guard' grow closer and the date for the murder grows nearer, will the assassin be able to follow through with his duty to his country?
I would play the princess and you would play the assassin.​

Arranged marriages, rebels, bandits, political scandal, duels, all of the typical medieval tropes are open for any plot we build.
Some of my favorite books are Jane Eyre, Pride and Prejudice, and Wuthering Heights, so I would love to do something set in this period. Social scandal, forbidden romance, and class struggles are all things we could address here.
Noble x Servant​
Lower class x Higher class​
Childhood friends​
Arranged Marriage​
I don't have any specific plots for this now, but I'm open to a lot. Maybe a group of kids wake up and discover they have powers, or if you've read the Midnighters series by Scott Westerfield, possibly something along those lines.

I would also love the idea of a modern kingdom where the monarch still reigns supreme and the royal family is treated like celebrities.

Monster hunters, angels and demons, and any other magical races and ideas are all open. Like I said, anything is on the table for this one.
Let me know if you have any other ideas— I’m open to anything!
Fandom - "Every Day"

This kind of matches your sci-fi idea. Ever heard of the book or the movie "Every Day"? It's okay if you haven't. I'll even RP something that I don't know perfectly as a trade.
Hey, thanks for your response! I think the idea is suuuper cool but it’s a little more complicated than I think I’d be down for, especially since I’m not familiar with the series. If you’d like to do something else though, feel free to PM me!

Would love an Avatar RP! Recently rewatched all of it again so could do an AangxKatara when they're older but if you're keen for a Harry Potter Rp i've got a really cool idea for that for a couple of OC characters! :D
Hey there! I would love to hear your HP idea and then we can decide between that or Avatar! Feel free to PM me what your idea is.

I have an original plot, but if we don’t do that, then we could always do the one where the clone falls in love with the original, because that sounds immensely interesting.

Lyraen Lyraen
Hey there! I’d love to hear your idea, go ahead and shoot me a PM :) Then we can talk about which we’d like to do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back