• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Lyko's Roleplay Emporium (Open)

ChaoticLykos

Banging my head on a wood board since 2016
Hello, I'm Chaoticlykos! I'm 23, and I would say a Avid Roleplayer and have been roleplaying for 3+ years. My personal favorites are urban fantasy, dark fantasy, and horror. I'm also a huge sucker for a good romance story, though certain things won't and will not roleplay which I get to later in the post. I work a 40+ hour job, so I'm not going to be active for a majority of the time which again I'll explain when I'm most active in later in the post. I'm also an artist and love to dabble in animation, so I may post certain scenes in art form later down the line. I'm also genuinely a happy and bubbly person, but I love to write gory and gritty with a bit of humor. My post will probably range between 100-500+ words per paragraph. It's just ultimately depends on the post and the contexts. I also like the write in the third person, a lot. Okay let's get down to the boring stuff.

My personal activity times:
I work a graveyard shift which will always range between 11:00pm (pst) - 7:30am (pst) working between Friday-Wednesday, Wednesday and Thursday are my days off, to those days I'm the most active and I'll post irregardless of time. Also I tend to be a sleep for most of the day after work until roughly 5:00 pm (pst). I may respond in the mornings after work, if I'm not too tired from working.

A summary of what I bring to the table....yess this table:

• Writes 100-500+ words.
  • Avid roleplayer with 5+ years of experience.
  • Likes to write with a bit of detail, but does get confused if post is over saturated with details. (Nothing like making a 20+ long paragraph of how a rock tastes good)
  • I play both female and male roles, but main preference is male roles.
  • I like to be emersive when it comes to roleplaying so I may sprinkle fun fonts thought the roleplay depending on the situation.like 𐌉𐌅 𐌙Ꝋ𐌵 𐋅𐌀ᕓ𐌄 𐌕𐌓Ꝋ𐌵𐌁𐌋𐌄 𐌵𐌍𐌃𐌄𐌓𐌔𐌕𐌀𐌍𐌃𐌉𐌍Ᏽ 𐌔Ꝋ𐌌𐌄Ꝋ𐌍𐌄 or I want something to sounds ̢̢̦̦̠̦̦̠ͩͧ̋ͭͯ̇ͩͧ̋ͭͯ̇D̷̦̠͈̥̻̗̣͚̺̿ͮ̏̀̕e̒ͦ̇̈҉͙͓̳͕̩̠̬̪̟ͦ̎̂̄͂m̤̲̣̻̮̞͈̼̯̜ͧ̂͛̓̌͑ͬ̔͆͂̇͝ͅo̸̴͇̬͎̹͓͍̘ͦ͊́̏͒ͣ͛n̨̥͍̬͈̮̘̣̭̰͓̖̗ͧ̓́̿̆͗̊ͮ̏̑ͯ̈̉̕͞i̓͏͙̬̝̯͉̀̇ͥ̕c̸̠̦̞͛̔ͨ̀ it makes it a bit more fun at least in my opinion. But let me know if you aren't cool with that.
  • I prefer to use the dms apps, it can be on the site itself, discord, Skype, or even elsewhere.
Roleplay likes and well of course dislikes:
Something's I will be more lenient on cus no one is perfect but certain things are big no nos.

Likes!:
  1. Slow burn romance
  2. Enemies to lovers
  3. Communication (this one is kinda a big deal with me cus I'd like to know why is it taking 3 weeks to reply to something, only to find out I've been ghosted. And I can't read minds so please if something is making you uncomfortable let me know.)
  4. 18+ in age, preferably 20+, because I would be extremely uncomfortable to playing with a 16 year old a romance roleplay.
  5. Horror content, this goes along with being 18+. I love to write gory stuff. If there is a dead thing I will describe in detail what that dead thing smells like.
Dislikes:
  1. Mary and Gary Sues, I understand not wanting to let your character die. But it makes it no fun to roleplay if character instantly kills something without sustaining a bit of damage to themselves plus personally if a character is hurting and the other is trying to help them that makes it much more romantic. Pain = character development
  2. Overly saturated roleplay style, it's okay to write this 15+ sentence a paragraph writing...however what is not okay with me is writing a gigantic post for small, mundan tasks. I unfortunately have. undiagnosed ADHD and will start read and then-.... oh look a butterfly 🦋. I may miss the mark in that post or I may skip a head unintentionally.
  3. God moding, this kinda goes along with overly saturated roleplay styles and communication. Where someone starts controlling someone else's character's actions without consent to move the story to a direction they like or to further along a story. I usually see this in overly saturated roleplay styles where that person will begin to control everything that character does because either they are trying to make a gigantic post or again, to further push the story. It's not fun and it's not fair. Plus it just feels like everything is getting rushed into it.
  4. Love at first sight, this one I'm a little more or less okay with. I'm okay if the person is catching hard feelings really quick...but they don't feel as....should I say...tasty as enemies to lovers or slow burn romance. Also if that character is getting sexual with in the first couple posts then we might have a problem.
  5. Sexual fantasies. This is for only 18+. I'm up for a good fantasy story like the next... I'm not okay posting stuff that is too much stuff....and even on this site I have experienced roleplays where that person's sexual fantasies were more apparent very quickly..... Just keep in mind I'm probably not going to be into that, but please communicate if you have any questions.

Okay now that is out of the way I can finally head into roleplay plots, pairings, and interests. Astics "*" will identify what I'm most interested in doing

Pairings:
HumanxWerewolf *****
HumanxVampire ***
Slayerxdragon-shifter *****
Vampirexwerewolf ****
Witchxvampire ****
Hunterxwerewolf ****
Demi (angel or demon)x human ***
Monsterxhuman ****

Roleplay plots:

The San Andreas fault line fault finally breaks, setting of an ungodly chain reaction that ran through California through Washington and even setting off the Yellowstone national park. The whole west coast goes dark due to this, most of the USA and even parts of Canada is covered in a dark cloud of ash and smoke from the volcanic activity from Yellowstone and the active volcanos that were neighboring the San Andreas fault line. Searching for survivors, the military attempts to reconnect with the west coast military bases....but only getting radio silence.... Sightings of monsters from people started to occure close to the dead zone... Wild life and plant life consumed in a odd growth. Making scientists scratch their heads as it's infection rate was instant....It wasn't long before they started to get calls and videos of humaniod creatures attacking civilians.....and civilians turning into these creatures....they weren't zombies...as they still carried intelligence, however extremely violent and unable to speak....only screaming or yelling in a unholy sound that was like a roar or a growl...but unlike any human animal heard of.... Like they become possessed by something.......as time passed and more and more of those beasts emerged.... People calling them "The Cursed"...they were much faster and stronger then the average person. Taking on forms that barely resembled a human at all. ....the human and animal populace dwindled.... The numbers rose and spread across the country. They were able to find that a infected person can temporarily slow down, even stopping their transformation bycontrolling their emotions... People who became infected with curse, have to have full control over all their emotions.... Love, anger, frustration, sadness, fear.... All had to be complete control... They were able to go into any surviving towns to trade... But were forbidden to stay or rest at any in fear that they would lost control.... Many of the Cursed become messagers, Mercenaries, or Cursed hunters. Killing any of the Cursed that dwell to close to any human civilization.....or keeping track of the civilizations in their area...most human outposts are underground, and or hidden out of sight completely... Hiding.... Waiting to die....

Cryptids, monsters, and other supernatural creatures that were thought to be just stories, turn out to be real. Forced out from the shadows with the promise of peace. Having no other choice many of them accepting this fate. Due to this Monsters are unfortunately under surveillance especially those who are deemed extremely dangerous. (Werewolves, demons, vampires, ect.) In which they have to wear a tracker so the police or task force in charge of keeping an eye on them are able to keep tabs on them. (Werewolves in particular wear a Collar version of the tracker, as it seems fitting for a dog. Honestly more of a cute little detail.) Though as a more gentler and probably a more widely socially acceptable term, SNs (Supernaturals). Most humans are afraid of these SNs as they would technically be at the bottom of the food chain now when they once thought to be top of the food chain. Which would make the average person worry for their safety around the SNs, despite most of them just trying to survive in the world that didn't know of their existence. Thus making some of the humans unreasonably violent towards the monsters, even racist technically (beastist? Monsterist?). Riots begin to arise as some of the humans want the SNs to be locked up or even killed forever, and some who still want to believe that SNs are just as human as they are and should be more accepted. But not long after strings of unexplained murders start to puzzle police, as they can't figure out if it was a human, trying to paint SNs in a bad light or a SNs who had infact become violent and had managed to get past surveillance to enact these murders. So they decided to hire a SN in order to get to the bottom of this.

Character A is a detective, that was chosen to pick their new SN partner (Character B) and start the case. Trying to find the culprit and bring them to justice. Character B, despite being their partner isn't considered a fellow detective, nor appart of the police.

A beach-side town, which was would often get tourist during the season. A-side from the ever so popular beach, the town itself was know for it's strange stories of cults,and witches. After a strange solar eclipse, things in the town started to take a turn. Disappearances, murders, and even sightings of beast roaming the woods... The mayor of the town, not wanting to risk loosing money from the tourist season keeps it's all hush hush.... Character A recently move into the town, after inheriting a house in the area. Wanting to get away from the drama, and stress that their family was causing for her after inheirting the darn thing. The house itself was old and desperately needed a fixing up... Their estranged great-grandparent had lived in the building for decades, which Character A only went maybe a handful of times before their death. But for some reason was willed to them. Character B is a local who had lived in the town for sometime, and knows most of the ins and outs of the town. They didn't believe in the stories that were told about the town. The two accidentally bump into each other coincidentally, before the cosmic even that turn their world upside down. As it fate put the two together, to figure out why everything was happening.

HI I was wondering if you would be interested in a roleplay of Werewolf x Witch. I do have a plot that I have been playing around with that I would love to share.

HI I was wondering if you would be interested in a roleplay of Werewolf x Witch. I do have a plot that I have been playing around with that I would love to share.
I would love too! Go a head and direct message me and we'll talk about the details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back