Luxor Academy Roleplay- Starts Here! (Semester 1 History)

Luxor sighed and looked the area that was hit by lightning.  For now he'll have to ignore it. Izona giggled in the background and stepped up to introduce herself,"What's up kids! I'm Izona. I will be your counselor and Monster hunting  instructor."*

(I have no idea if I already post this .Also I'm busying doing homework.Ill be back)

@TaraSobiki and everyone els

"WHAT'S YOUR CUP SIZE!?", A called out in a male voice while hiding behind Ryujin. "Don't apologize, now we're even.", she whispered to him >:)

She was slightly surprised to hear the girl say she as a Nurse. “Oh, my apologies, I didn’t know forgive me.” She bowed her head in respect for the girl. She raised a hand while he head was bowed, before she stated her name. “My name is Sucy Manbavaran, it’s a pleasure to meet you Sensei.”Bringing herself up to a more polite stance, she watched the ceremony continue.

Luxor sighed and looked the area that was hit by lightning.  For now he'll have to ignore it. Izona giggled in the background and stepped up to introduce herself,"What's up kids! I'm Izona. I will be your counselor and Monster hunting  instructor."*

(I have no idea if I already post this .Also I'm busying doing homework.Ill be back)

Auriel Dwelle

"It is also quite a pleasure to meet you Ms. Manbavaran, you don't need to call me Sensei, just call me Nurse Dwelle or Ms. Dwelle, and that also goes for all of you." she said with a small smile as the ceremony continued, Auriel was then confused when the students suddenly, some with shocked expressions and other laughing loudly, looked at the person who asked her cup size, since she lived in a forest for the past few years, Auriel had no idea what did it mean, 'What's wrong with cups?' she wondered, "Oh sorry, I'm more of a mug person myself." she said with a small nervous smile, she then made way for the arriving teacher.

@Olivia Acerbi

@Tsukihi

@Kisaki

Last edited by a moderator:
Ryujin heard A ask her question and he immediately knew she was trying to frame him but he decided to see what the nurses response was. He had his grandfathers Rajin's curiosity and now he kinda wanted to know. Instead Ryujin turned around and analyzed  A's body. Once he heard the Nurses answer and lack of reaction he let out a disappointed sigh. 

@Olivia Acerbi @Lucremoirre

Ryujin heard A ask her question and he immediately knew she was trying to frame him but he decided to see what the nurses response was. He had his grandfathers Rajin's curiosity and now he kinda wanted to know. Instead Ryujin turned around and analyzed  A's body. He then turned back around to face the podium and waited to see the nurses reaction.

@Olivia Acerbi @Lucremoirre

The previous statement made by another male student was enough to tick Sucy off. She grabbed her broomstick, and took flight over the students. Using her wand to create a megaphone. “Look here! Grow the hell up, you’re here to learn about magic! Not to be a sexual deviant!” She lowered herself back down to the crowd, being slightly ticked off she glared at the students around her. Each of them backing up creating a circle around her. As if there was a barrier keeping them all away.

Fred was amazed at the lightning and noise. Many poeple seemed unimpressed and the Luxor seemed displeased with it. He wasn't ready for any of this at all. Expecially a monster hunting class. What was he going to do? He would pretty much only have one job in a situation like that. No that he wanted to be in a situation where he would hunt monsters in the first place. Maybe he could learn to fight? Not that he wanted to.

Fred glanced at the blond girl beside him who seemed almost impatient. He asked her in a quiet voice "Have you been here before? Do you know if monster hunting is mandatory?"

@Ellieroan

Red sat quitely on the bench as the ceremony unfolded. Her ears twitched every so often from catching the whispers of other students conversations. Standing up, Red opens her mouth in a big yawn. "That hotel had trouble beds, I'll have to make sure I don't go there again" she mumbles to herself half tired. She Looks over at 'lighting' boy and smiles, amused by the attention he was getting. Putting her hands in her pockets, she decides to walk around for a bit, figuring that she won't miss to much more of the ceremony.

Dara startled a bit when she heard someone speak to her. She looked next to her and saw a boy about her age, with dark hair. Dara shook her head at him. "No, this is my first year here. I have no clue if Monster Hunting is mandatory. I sure hope it isn't." The shapeshifter shuddered a bit before glancing at the boy again. "I'm Dara Whelan. It's nice to meet you."

@Vaccum

The previous statement made by another male student was enough to tick Sucy off. She grabbed her broomstick, and took flight over the students. Using her wand to create a megaphone. “Look here! Grow the hell up, you’re here to learn about magic! Not to be a sexual deviant!” She lowered herself back down to the crowd, being slightly ticked off she glared at the students around her. Each of them backing up creating a circle around her. As if there was a barrier keeping them all away.

"Are you here to be an obnoxious pet?", A yelled in one voice. "I bet she has a broom up her ass instead of a stick.", she said in another. "I think I saw her panties when she flew overhead.", she threw her voice across the crowd. 

"Hehe, what a dork.", A grinned at Ryujin.

@Dante Verren

Lucas Riksmond

Lucas was sitting amongst the other second-year students, aptly listening to the teacher introductions as always. Some new faces, plenty of old ones. He knew all of these people all too well to really be too bothered by any of them. The loud arrival of Ryujin made him jump a bit, but it was fine, it was all fine...

Until he started shouting obscene questions, anyway. Ms. Dwelle didn't seem to quite get it either. Oh dear... Lucas buried his face in his shirt, as if trying to hide the blush slowly creeping across his face. Dangit, Lucas, that wasn't the point of the ceremony... Focus...

Abraham Chester

Abraham, meanwhile, was standing among the other teachers, lazy smile on his lips as always. Well, that is until perversions began to be shouted across the gathering of students, which instead earned the crowd a bothered scowl from the psychic. Either way, he tried to blink it away, crossing his arms and watching the teachers doing their introductions. It should be his turn any time now...

Auriel Dwelle

Auriel didn't really know what to do, "Um..." was all that Auriel could say, what does cups have to do with the reproduction system?, she'd have to thank Sucy for defending her after the ceremony ended, but for now, she decided to wait for the headmaster to do something about it.

@Kisaki

@TaraSobiki

@Tsukihi

@Olivia Acerbi

[Male- Yana]

This is the exact reasons he disliked children. They were so immature which was hypocritical coming from him since he was somewhat immature himself but he refused to acknowledge that fact. He was feeling sort of irritated and debated on if he should get out of there or not....It only mattered that he showed up in the first place, nothing more and nothing less. But he didn't want to risk another punishment from Luxor and just leaned against a wall. He planned to wait this incredibly stupid ceremony  out for the moment.

[Uni]

Uni honestly thought she was going to die when that lightning struck. She almost screamed but managed to muffle it with her hands. She realized this school was very dangerous and that home was less likely to get her killed. She wondered if it was too late to go home. It wasn't too dark and if she discussed it with the principle she could probably get him to let her out of this place....No, she wouldn't do that. She had to stay for the whole year. It was only right!

Dara startled a bit when she heard someone speak to her. She looked next to her and saw a boy about her age, with dark hair. Dara shook her head at him. "No, this is my first year here. I have no clue if Monster Hunting is mandatory. I sure hope it isn't." The shapeshifter shuddered a bit before glancing at the boy again. "I'm Dara Whelan. It's nice to meet you."

@Vaccum

Frank, ever vigilant about not touvhing hands with people, opted for a salute. "Hopefully that came off as casual" Frank thought to himself "Maybe I'll be lucky and she'll be some outlander who doesn't know about shaking hands.".

The voice from the loudspeaker brought Frank back to the proceedings. Not one to out himself in any way Frank let them fight. Attempting to break the tension for himself he whispered to Dara "Oh, sorry I got a little distracted, my name's Frank".

The other students were still bickering. Frank hoped the teachers get this under control soon.

Things have escalated from 0 to 100 real fucking quick. Miko never could expect it coming after all. Random appearances out of nowhere, dramatic entrances, hell someone could turn into a goddamn toaster in the next moment. The last one made Miko chuckle. He was kinda glad that he went rather than ditching it all together, it seemed more of a show than a simple opening ceremony. However, things were dragging on longer than it needed it to be. As he turned with his minion of the night to leave, he spotted someone leaving from the back of the crowd. A female. Perhaps she had the same idea as well. Might as well introduce himself to her. Nothing else is of interest. He pointed at the leaving student.

"Follow her." he commanded.

The hollow giant moved its mighty body pushing those who were in the way and made a b-line to the student. A line of knocked over students traced the undead's pathway. Miko glanced back with an innocent smile in hopes that they would not hold him against it.

"Sorry! Please forgive me!" he called back.

'Most likely not.' he thought to himself.

He had doubted that from the beginning. As they left the group, he called out to the leaving student so they could chat a bit with one another.

"Hey! Wait up!" he shouted waving his hand in the air.

@LinkyGirl

Frank, ever vigilant about not touvhing hands with people, opted for a salute. "Hopefully that came off as casual" Frank thought to himself "Maybe I'll be lucky and she'll be some outlander who doesn't know about shaking hands.".

The voice from the loudspeaker brought Frank back to the proceedings. Not one to out himself in any way Frank let them fight. Attempting to break the tension for himself he whispered to Dara "Oh, sorry I got a little distracted, my name's Frank".

The other students were still bickering. Frank hoped the teachers get this under control soon.

Dara smiled a little at the salute. She didn't understand it, but she wasn't a touchy-feely person, so perhaps that was why. The shapeshifter understood and wouldn't push to shake hands with the boy. Dara heard all of the commotion going on and she frowned, concerned about what was happening. She turned back to Frank when he introduced himself. "Well, it is a pleasure to meet you, Frank." She flashed him a small smile and looked back at the other students. 

Slade was sitting amongst all the other students waiting for the teachers to finish up introductions and set down ground rules and such. All he knew was that he wanted to get up and move, he felt as though he had been sitting for hours and just wanted to play. Looking around at all the other students sitting and lightly chattering amongst each other Slade turned his nose up as he smelled something. He stood up walking slowing towards whatever it was until he was standing before a girl with blonde hair that was in a pony tail. Slade continued to sniff around her to verify his suspicions but after a moment cocked his head to the side and crouched down on his hands and feet. A glassy like material similar to sand whirled about his body and disappeared leaving a Doberman in his place. He cocked his head to the other side panting as he waited for some kind of response. @Ellieroan

Ryujin returned A's grin with one of his own before his face returned to a neutral expression." She may be a dork but you may be going a bit far. After all its only day one. There will be plenty of time to mess with other students." Ryujin raised his hand to his headphones carefullly adjusting something that seemed to be a dial. "Either way I fail to see how being curoius makes you a sexual deviant. If she is so obsessed with learning then all questions she does not know the answer to should be considered as education."

@Olivia Acerbi 

[Jonetsu]

Jonetsu rolled her eyes at the students and felt that was completely uncalled for. Why did people have to be  so focused on those things? She shouldn't of been talking since she lived off of sexual energy but still....Never mind. 

She walked over to the nurse who was oblivious to the cups things which Jonetsu was slightly grateful for and tapped her shoulder "Excuse me." she said in a flat to be which didn't show what she was feeling at the moment which was irritation.

@Lucremoirre

Red stops when she hears someone calling out to her. Turning she sees a boy on a skeleton waving at her. Red walks up to him " hello"  she say looking at him.

@Navitic

[Jonetsu]

Jonetsu rolled her eyes at the students and felt that was completely uncalled for. Why did people have to be  so focused on those things? She shouldn't of been talking since she lived off of sexual energy but still....Never mind. 

She walked over to the nurse who was oblivious to the cups things which Jonetsu was slightly grateful for and tapped her shoulder "Excuse me." she said in a flat to be which didn't show what she was feeling at the moment which was irritation.

@Lucremoirre

Auriel Dwelle

Auriel was pushed out of her state of confusion by a tap at her shoulder, turning around, she saw who tapped her shoulder, a succubus teacher, Auriel was guessing by the bat-like wings and the red eyes, "Yes?" she said with a small smile to the teacher.

@TaraSobiki

Abraham Chester

Hm, well, the nurse had been called back. Before the situation escalated further, Abraham supposed that he could take the wheel. As the podium was made empty, he walked forward and took it for himself. With a flippant, slightly careless motion he corrected his glasses before leaning forward towards the microphone.

"Hello everyone." As always, his voice was a bit droning, but more than anything else relaxed, punctuated perfectly by the small, carefree smile on his face. "I'm Mr. Chester, your maths and physics teacher. It sounds boring compared to the previous introductions, I know, but you're not going to get much more out of me. He paused with a small chuckle.

"You should all understand why you're here, this year as well as all others. Because you're unique. The Elite. However maladjusted to normal society you might have ended up, this is a place whers you belong. Luxor Academy has always prioritized inclusion and adaptability, an heritage I'm glad to follow." A small smile from the teacher gave his words a few seconds to sink in.

"But we are a school. We'll be expecting great results from all of you and don't you think your unique abilities make you exempt from normal rules. Needless to say, if the kind of tomfoolery found in this ceremony would repeat itself in my classroom, I'd have you all gilded."

His words were serious, but a small laugh helped lightening up the mood some.

"And finally, I feel I should mention that I run special courses in managing and controlling supernatural powers, in case any of you need it. You're teens, there's no shame in admitting that you haven't fully figured out your powers yet. The door to my office is always open if you need help. That includes anything by the way, not just powers. Got a tough time with anything? Personal life or a school subject? Come by and I'll try to help. Just don't go dragging me into your love lives, now."

Wrapping up his small speech, Abraham backed off from the podium and returned to the mass of teachers, content with getting what he wanted to say out there, hands buried deep in his coat pockets.

Lucas Riksmond

Lucas beamed as his adoptive father wrapped up his speech. Always there if you needed it... That if anything was true. He knew well that Abraham would help anyone that came knocking and his admiration was obvious to anyone that looked, as he stared up at the podium with bright eyes and a wide grin.

[Jonetsu]

Jonetsu stared at her for a few seconds before speaking "Ms. Dwelle I am Jonetsu  Yokubo. I am a assistant that works here and a succubus . You can come to me if you need something." she wanted to get her identity out the way so it wouldn't be awkward and so she would know what to call her. "Anyway I came to explain the cup size question." she paused to see if she was paying attention and went on "The student was asking about the size of your bra. Just wanted to tell you for future reference." 

@Lucremoirre

Ryujin returned A's grin with one of his own before his face returned to a neutral expression." She may be a dork but you may be going a bit far. After all its only day one. There will be plenty of time to mess with other students." Ryujin raised his hand to his headphones carefullly adjusting something that seemed to be a dial. "Either way I fail to see how being curoius makes you a sexual deviant. If she is so obsessed with learning then all questions she does not know the answer to should be considered as education."

@Olivia Acerbi 

Abraham Chester

Hm, well, the nurse had been called back. Before the situation escalated further, Abraham supposed that he could take the wheel. As the podium was made empty, he walked forward and took it for himself. With a flippant, slightly careless motion he corrected his glasses before leaning forward towards the microphone.

"Hello everyone." As always, his voice was a bit droning, but more than anything else relaxed, punctuated perfectly by the small, carefree smile on his face. "I'm Mr. Chester, your maths and physics teacher. It sounds boring compared to the previous introductions, I know, but you're not going to get much more out of me. He paused with a small chuckle.

"You should all understand why you're here, this year as well as all others. Because you're unique. The Elite. However maladjusted to normal society you might have ended up, this is a place whers you belong. Luxor Academy has always prioritized inclusion and adaptability, an heritage I'm glad to follow." A small smile from the teacher gave his words a few seconds to sink in.

"But we are a school. We'll be expecting great results from all of you and don't you think your unique abilities make you exempt from normal rules. Needless to say, if the kind of tomfoolery found in this ceremony would repeat itself in my classroom, I'd have you all gilded."

His words were serious, but a small laugh helped lightening up the mood some.

"And finally, I feel I should mention that I run special courses in managing and controlling supernatural powers, in case any of you need it. You're teens, there's no shame in admitting that you haven't fully figured out your powers yet. The door to my office is always open if you need help. That includes anything by the way, not just powers. Got a tough time with anything? Personal life or a school subject? Come by and I'll try to help. Just don't go dragging me into your love lives, now."

Wrapping up his small speech, Abraham backed off from the podium and returned to the mass of teachers, content with getting what he wanted to say out there, hands buried deep in his coat pockets.

"True that, maybe we could educate each other some time.", she winked at Ryujin, giving him a nudge. 

"You promise?!", A responded to Abraham's threat in her own voice.

"The faculty seems like a joke, what do you say we test our boundaries?", A said to Ryujin while raising her hands into the sky. 

Her eyes glowed slightly more orange and lightning radiated from her hands as the sky began to darken and churn in a dark shade of green, thunder bellowing in the distance.

A had a fiendish grin stretched across her face. "Oh, this is gonna be good.", she said lowering her hands and materializing an umbrella.

She shot Ryujin a smug look as Insects of all sorts began to rain down onto the crowd, sending some sections of it into a frenzy. 

"Life's no fun without a little chaos."

Fred looked up as the storm quickly gathered and insects poured down. Many ran in various deriections, bu not wanting to get in trouble for running away from the opening ceremony Fred sat and started to get bugged up. "I'll just burn these clothes when I get home" he mumbled to himself while he waited for any official announcements. Frankly Fred was annoyed at people for using their powerful magic for stupid stuff like this.

[Jonetsu]

Jonetsu stared at her for a few seconds before speaking "Ms. Dwelle I am Jonetsu  Yokubo. I am a assistant that works here and a succubus . You can come to me if you need something." she wanted to get her identity out the way so it wouldn't be awkward and so she would know what to call her. "Anyway I came to explain the cup size question." she paused to see if she was paying attention and went on "The student was asking about the size of your bra. Just wanted to tell you for future reference." 

Auriel Dwelle

"Oh! it's quite pleasant to meet you, Ms. Yokubo!" Auriel said with a warm smile, still confused about the incident that occured, she was relieved she would get an answer, "O-Oh... I see... T-Thanks for explaining it to me, Ms. Yokubo..." she said with a flustered expression on her face, then it started raining down insects, Auriel wasn't really phased by it, living in the forest, she saw all kinds of insects, she was more worried about the students.

@TaraSobiki

When Dara saw the other male come up to her and sniff around her, she was confused. But then he shifted into a dog. Dara felt her eyes light up and she smiled. Another shapeshifter! She was about to crouch down when she heard thunder. Dara was scared of storms. She had once been out flying in her gryphon form and one of her back legs had been broken by a tree falling. Since then she was scared of storms. However, when it wasn't rain that fell from the sky, her eyes widened in horror. Bugs! Dara nearly gagged but she held it in and resolutely looked down, praying a teacher would fix this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back