Luxor Academy Roleplay- Starts Here! (Semester 1 History)

[Male- Yana]

Yana moved his hand in a mocking way as he talked Somebody remind me why I became I teacher again. I can't seem to recall. he grumbled another complaint but didn't whine anymore. Least he was 'kind' enough to let Izona come along. But he couldn't help but be weary of this guy's niceness. What was the catch? Was she going as Izo or something? That would of been a twist and not to mention messed up. Would Luxor do something like that to him? Probably not...

[Uni]

Uni jumped as a shockwave came out of nowhere. She looked in the direction of a loud voice to see another person that she somehow didn't notice before Is that the principal? He's really.....loud. she had no idea how to describe this person that she thought was the principal. All she thought was that he was loud.

@Kisaki

Aurelion Sol

Aurelion summons a pair of headphones trough his gates to protect his ears from this huge sound "Goddammit..." Aurelion grumble about this before looking back at the ceremony.

"As you can see , you will be attending this school. Why are you here? That's up to you. My main goal is for every student to unlock their true potential. With your teacher , they will help guide you along the way. Now I will introduce you to the following."he said. He called Yana's name and gestured for him to come over. 

@TaraSobiki

@NickTonCutter

Last edited by a moderator:
Miko could feel the wrath of the shock wave. Everyone around him either fell or were just unaware of what was happening. It took him by surprise at first. He and his minion lost their balance but were lucky enough to recover. Scanning around he could not find the source of it. 'Was that an earthquake or a person?' he thought in wonder. Though it did not matter, but what did matter was the loud booming voice that followed. Miko frowned.

"Just when things were getting fun...." he murmured with complaint.

As instructed he turned back with his servant and headed towards the ceremony in hope's that this was all going to be over soon.

@Kisaki

A's ears twitched at the thunderous smash Luxor had made. "Yea hold your goddamn horses, Fuhrer Luxor.", she said to herself as she ran her fingers through a packet of student's files. "I swear, the one sh**ty thing about this body is that my omnis are all locked up in here. What sorry excuse for a Fallen has to do physical research on people?", she sighed. "Hmm..", A jumped down from off of a filing cabinet, whispered a few words and the ransacked room reorganized itself.

"That outta do it for now. Thanks, Karen.", she said to the incapacitated file clerk, face down at her desk. "Better get down there before the divine boy scout has a fit."

Checking the correlation of the sun, and her own shadow Sucy knew it was time to leave, and meet her teachers once more at the Grand Ceremony. Flicking her Broomstick, she hopped onto it with rather ease. Nodding to her teachers, she zipped rather quickly to the meeting grounds. Landing next to a couple of freshman who would give her the exemplary “Oh wow!” or “That was pretty cool!” Sucy didn’t much care for compliments on her flying abilities. As far as she was concerned all of the freshman we’re just test rats for her. Swinging the broomstick around her waistline it turned back into a wand. Strapping it to her waistline she diverted her attention to the teachers.

[Male- Yana]

He folded his arms and stared at Luxor as if saying he wasn't going but a few seconds later he chose to not upset him more because it would provoke him into making Izona stay and sending him out on his own. He walked over to where Luxor was but stilled looked pretty annoyed. He glanced over to Luxor to see if he was going to introduce him or not.

@Kisaki (On mobile and can't  use colored text.)

"This Yana. He will be your combat teacher. He's not very fond of younger people like you so excuse him from being rude."Luxor said. Luxor then turned to Yana "Do you have something else to say to your students."

(I'm on mobile too)

@TaraSobiki

[Male- Yana]

"I got a few things..." he mumbled but continued on a bit louder "Yes I do and no it's nothing  vulgar. You should know that I have three different forms and also that I'm a inugami....For anybody who doesn't know what that is look in a book or something." he then turned around and walked back to his original place.

@Kisaki (Added his Inugami form by the way.)

Auriel Dwelle

Auriel ran towards the academy holding her skirt, her hair flowing in the wind as she ran, "Excuse me! Sorry!" she hurringly apologizes as she sprints in the middle of a group of students, "Please don't let me be late.." she worringly muttered to herself as she arrived in the garden, she was late, Auriel thus speedwalked to the small crowd of teachers behind the podium, "Headmaster, and my fellow staff members, I ask for your forgiveness" she meekly whispered to the headmaster and the staff members as she bowed down.

@Kisaki

@TaraSobiki
@NickTonCutter

@Tsukihi

@Olivia Acerbi

@Navitic

Aurelion couldn't help bug laugh a little,starting to form a golden cup containing wind trough his gate.He then watch the scene holding his head with his elbow smirking looking at the teacher before whispering "Seems like our teachers will be interesting this year after all..."

@Kisaki

@Lucremoirre

@TaraSobiki

@NickTonCutter

Luxor forgot about the nurse. He might as well introduce her to the crowd. "That's  fine. Unlike Yana who purposely tries to be late ..."  He looked back to the students and introduced Auriel, "This is Auriel. She will be your school nurse."

Suddenly the clear sky grew dark and the humidity in the air vegan to grow heavy. Lightning streaked through the sky as the clouds played their sympothany of thunder. After about a minute or this a single bolt of lightning detached itself from the sky and raced towards the garden impacting behind the group of students that had gathered. A young man with blonde hair and headphones covering his ears stood upon the burned grass where the Lightning stuck. He quickly prished off the bits of rubble that covered his clothing.

@Kisaki@TaraSobiki@NickTonCutter

[Male- Yana]

"It's called being fashionably late and it's not on purpose. You just make a chance for a entrance too late." he was hoping this nurse girl would make him seem less bad. That wasn't the case apparently because he was still getting on him about it. He heard a loud noise and glanced behind himself to see some other person. Another student....that did not interest him in the least.

@Kisaki @Lucremoirre @NickTonCutter @Dante Verren

Aurelion Sol look at the new guys coming "Another blondy guys?Seems like great entrance fit you.I suppose it's you who made the thunder?My name is Aurelion Sol,can we get along?"Aurelian say smirking looking at the new guys.Making some knowledge on the first day may be the best idea.

@Dante Verren

"Ugh, what the fu-", A groaned from the floor behind the Thor look alike. "I think you missed your mark, I'm still alive....ass", she said sarcastically.

Auriel Dwelle

After the brief storm, Auriel thus made her way into the podium, "Hi students! My name's Auriel Dwelle, just like your headmaster said, I am going to be the school nurse for this year." she joyfully said, "If you get wounded inside the academy and then see one of these coming for you..." she said as she produced one of her pink flies "...Don't worry, these are mine, they heal you by producing a red liquid into your wound, so when you see one of these, don't swat them away, since it's probaly there to heal you" Auriel then procceded to create a few of her flies,"Since I see that thunder hit some people, I'm going to let my flies heal whoever's wounded" she said as she returned to her original place.

@Kisaki

@TaraSobiki

@Dante Verren

Dara listened attentively to the opening ceremony. She shifted from foot to foot, antsy to get moving. She didn't like the huge crowd of students, but she was hoping to make a friend at the opening ceremony. It didn't seem like the shapeshifter would, though. Dara was okay with that, though. After all, she was going to be at the school for a while so she had plenty of time to make a friend or two. 

Auriel Dwelle

After the brief storm, Auriel thus made her way into the podium, "Hi students! My name's Auriel Dwelle, just like your headmaster said, I am going to be the school nurse for this year." she joyfully said, "If you get wounded inside the academy and then see one of these coming for you..." she said as she produced one of her pink flies "...Don't worry, these are mine, they heal you by producing a red liquid into your wound, so when you see one of these, don't swat them away, since it's probaly there to heal you" Auriel then procceded to create a few of her flies,"Since I see that thunder hit some people, I'm going to let my flies heal whoever's wounded" she said as she returned to her original place.

“Sensei can I go next?” She raised a slight brow to the girl currently on the podium. She took an interest in the girl on the podium, deciding to write down everything she had previously stated. Highlighting the phrase. “Insects”, she then raised her hand to question the girl. “Please tell me, where exactly did you find these insects I’m curious.

He looked around at the damage he caused and quickly bowed. "I am very sorry. I didn't mean to hurt anyone but my grandfather insisted I ride the lightning." He looked at the other blonde student with a bit of suspicion but decided to answer his question. "I was the one who aimed the thunder but my grandfather was the one who created it." He then Heard a voice from behind him and saw what e assumed to be girl that had been hit by his poor aiming. "Miss are you alright? Your alright right?"

He looked around at the damage he caused and quickly bowed. "I am very sorry. I didn't mean to hurt anyone but my grandfather insisted I ride the lightning." He looked at the other blonde student with a bit of suspicion but decided to answer his question. "I was the one who aimed the thunder but my grandfather was the one who created it." He then Heard a voice from behind him and saw what e assumed to be girl that had been hit by his poor aiming. "Miss are you alright? Your alright right?"

"I'll be fine but but if we're gonna do this again we need a safe word.", A said with a sly smile as she reached her hand out to be helped up. "You can call me A, everyone does." 

Auriel Dwelle

“Sensei can I go next?” She raised a slight brow to the girl currently on the podium. She took an interest in the girl on the podium, deciding to write down everything she had previously stated. Highlighting the phrase. “Insects”, she then raised her hand to question the girl. “Please tell me, where exactly did you find these insects I’m curious.

Auriel Dwelle

Auriel hurringly returned to the podium after someone asked her a question, she didn't really expect any questions, since she's only a school nurse, "Oh...I kind of create them, I'm a healing spirit, you see" she answered the unknown female, "If anyone else has any more questions, raise your hand just like she did" she said into the microphone with a warm smile.

@Tsukihi

He helped A up from the ground. "I am Ryujin. Once again I apologize for mine and my grandfathers lack of accuracy. He then turned to watch the Podium . Luckily his Grandfather had gicien him the basics of the school and what would be happening so even if he was late he would still have some idea of what was happening.

@Olivia Acerbi

Auriel Dwelle

Auriel hurringly returned to the podium after someone asked her a question, she didn't really expect any questions, since she's only a school nurse, "Oh...I kind of create them, I'm a healing spirit, you see" she answered the unknown female, "If anyone else has any more questions, raise your hand just like she did" she said into the microphone with a warm smile.

@Tsukihi

"WHAT'S YOUR CUP SIZE!?", A called out in a male voice while hiding behind Ryujin. "Don't apologize, now we're even.", she whispered to him >:) @Dante Verren

Auriel Dwelle

She was slightly surprised to hear the girl say she as a Nurse. “Oh, my apologies, I didn’t know forgive me.” She bowed her head in respect for the girl. She raised a hand while he head was bowed, before she stated her name. “My name is Sucy Manbavaran, it’s a pleasure to meet you Sensei.”Bringing herself up to a more polite stance, she watched the ceremony continue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back