Luxor Academy !Not : Another Time, Another place

Kisaki

Just a Rando

-Mei-

(Shopping district) -Past

The pink haired girl whistled as she walked down the busy streets. Sellers and venders selled miscellaneous of things , but nothing to her liking.  Mei sighed and looked to the ground. 'Maybe get some clothes. 'She thought. She raised her head that was soon to be collided into someone's chest. "Watch where going lady"Mei sneered. 

The girl stared at Mei, seemed to be observing her. "You should look up when you are walking."the girl stated. Mei rolled her eyes, "  You could obviously walked aroung me if I wasn't paying attention. Wha! Nevermind. Get out the away so I can finish shopping." Mei said as she tried to walk aroung the girl.

However, the girl stepped infront of her with every move. "Do you know the meaning of life?"the girl asked.

Mei furrowed her eyebrows, " What's with the random ass question? " she asked.

"What is the meaning of life?" The girl asked again

"I don't know and why should I care ? Now, I'll be taking my leave." Mei pushed through the girl , she speed up her walking to avoid another question.

"How rude. She didn't answer my question."Kali said to herself.

"I thought angels were nice....Maybe I should introduce myself so maybe we can connect a little better." she said with a cheerful voice.

Morning. 

"That's when things started to go downhill." Mei started to laugh nervously.  "I kind of went on a rant  that later day, insulting her and her followers." she rubbed her head nervously. 

Izona spit her tea out. " Are you crazy? Kali is known for punishing those who upset her! " she said.

Mei rolled her eyes, " I mean, yeah , but I'm sure I can kick her ass if she tries to do something."Mei said with confidence.  

"U..Are you sure ? Can you take her on right now ?" Izona pointed at window for Mei to look. There was Kali, staring at her with anger.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Ding Dong. It is 11:00 pm. Students please return to your dorms by 11:30" the IA announced over the intercom.

-Mei-

Mei walked out to the porch. She looked down to see if Kali was there. "Nothing." the girl sighed in relief when she spotted nothing.

"I'm still here."a voice mummered from behind her. Mei shrieked and turned around quickly.  "Look, six armed freak , I'm sick and tired of ya. Leave me alone or I'll-"  Kali quickly grabbed Mei's arm and muttered " Stars to Stars, ashes to ashes, time is time , the past is now the future for those who need a teacher." she then smiled, and directed her eyes to the sky. Mei slowly looked over and found the sky was starting swirl. "You crazy ass b*tch. "she said when she started to feel the gravity pull her.

"Have safe travels."the woman laughed and slowly disappeared. 

Eric didn't want to be here, in this deminison, at these school grounds, "Not wanting to listen to the annoying ass narrator describe his misery", *ahem, but at both his mother's short notice, because of his crap grades and horrible behavi- "now ok ok, grades suck, but my everything else is AWESOME" grrr, His HORRIBLE SHIT BEHAVIOR...he was sent to another deminison, where his 5th deminisonal mother explained to him how unique and accepting they were, and how he would probably do better there. As he walked towards the school, wearing the school uniform dr- wait, Eric, "yes?" your, um, well, your in a dress...., "so what, have a problem with crossdressing!?!?" NO, but I mentioned your dislike of crossdressing- "yea yea, in this 'character sheet' you discussed me filling out...well, I changed my mind" OH MY....Eric, now I have to change, no, nevermind, forget it, I'll do it later....anyway *ahem, As Eric walked to the school, in his dress, he had thoughts about this new place, what would he do, who would he meet, would he get to....Eric, I'm not saying that, get your head out of the gutter, "get you head out of my head" Eric said, looking strange and crazy, as it seemed like he was talking to himself, because the narrator was just that clever, dashing, "and annoying". As he walked into the entrance, he couldn't help but notice a strange pull of sorts, like another gravity, "yea, what is that exactly?" but as bad as the narrator wanted to describe it, he wouldn't, because Eric sucked, and he wouldn't help him in the slightest, "heh, whatever....anyway, let's explore?, I guess???" Indeed.

Luxor Aurea

He was finishing up his usual night routine. He took a bath and cleanesed his face afterwords. Next , would be indulging in sweets and sinful liquid called alcohol . He would think he would deserve it after a long day of those meddling kids. He sighed and sinked into the couch.  Luxor tapped his fingers against the armrest of the couch.Something was bothering him.  The angel slowly got up from the couch and walked to the porch. "Oh...." he said as he watched the sky swirl with speed. Plates on table soon flew past him and disappeared into the hole of nothingness.

Izona

"Making way downtall , w-What in the tarnation is that!" Izona shrieked.  She looked at the sky as it  tarted swirling while small objects started to be pulled up into the sky.

Tumakui, or as most people called the young white haired male, Tamu, was unsure of how to respond now. He was in the lost Realm, where in front of him, was a strange woman dressed in a large drape. "Do . . . DO I know you?" He asked her, raising an eyebrow. She shook her head, "No . . . But I know you." She tapped his forehead, and above him a strange swhirl appeared, pulling him in. "W-What the hell!?" He yelled, but it was too late. He was too high up, she waved, sending him off with the largest grin on her old wrinkly face.

Skyler sat at his desk, his lamp casting a ray of golden light onto the tome that he was reading. Exhaustion in every move, Skyler flipped the page of the book. He was reading about how to control his powers. Day after day, wherever he walked, he noticed how unstable his powers had become. One day he'd freeze up his own coffee, the next day he might impale someone with an ice shard. So he took lessons on how to prevent those ice outbreaks.

A cup of long cold coffee sat on the desk, next to the bulbous book. Skyler reached out to the cup, taking a sip, then laying it back down.

The caffeine didn't help. Skyler was still exhausted as heck. He stared at the book for a few more moments, then slowly, his eyes started to close, and he slumped forward onto the book, knocking the coffee over

The coffee froze before it could touch the ground, and Skyler was left snoring on the tome.

images

Roy stood next to the small sink of his dorm, brushing his teeth, when he heard the buzz of the loudspeaker, and almost dropped his toothbrush in the dirty white sink. He cussed to himself in his head, finishing up brushing his teeth. 

The moon was waxing, and Roy could feel the wolfy part of himself push itself to hunt. He tried to avoid the animal instincts for the past two nights, with relative success. Now, looking out of the window at the cold white moon, Roy knew he would be unable to resist, and he gave in. 

The woods near the school ground were perfect for hunting, and there wasn't much of a threat of being caught. Screw bedtime.

Roy changed out of his usual clothing to a large jacket and older jeans, in case his clothes break due to his werewolf transformation while he hunted, then, instead of heading out of the door, he hopped out of the window.

He landed lightly on the balls of his feet, moonlight shining down on Roy.

It was the night of the werewolf

More Information

Skyler Jones

Objective: Catch up on sleep

Mood: Asleep

Open for Interactions

Roy Drake

Objective: Hunt

Mood: Wolfy?

Open for interactions

As Eric strode down a long hallway, humming a tune he had learned studying this deminison (his mother's wanted him prepared), he thought to himself just how different these people would be, "yea, I mean, most of the sentient beings here are known as humans, but this school is supposed to hold the oddballs of this world, and that could be fun....or not? I don't even know" he thought, turning a left and making his way towards his room, room- "Number 10, yea, that's boring." Eric so rudly intrupted, flipping the numbers with his powers, now making them read "01", and making a cursive golden signature of his name above the door, "Because Eric is 01, as most will say". Eric proceeded to open his dorm door, and was already bored with the bland looking room, which seemed to hold a bed, a desk, and another person. "Way to make it obvious, now just who is this guy, and, um, why is it so chilly?" Eric spoke, making the door close and getting to work, as he claimed his side of the room (in his head), and placed a lighted fireplace, which dropped on the floor with a loud thunk which would wake the other student. "Now, where and what to put down" he said, now twirling a long strand of hair he had made appear out the rest of his hair.

mentioned: @Storm Guardian

Cassandra_2.jpg

Cassandra O. Heart ~ School Nurse (Location: First National Bank)(With: ???)(Masked) (Sorry for long intro :O  )

(Insert stereotypical UK Narrator) "Ah, such a gorgeous evening! You could almost feel the night’s sky caressing against your skin while the moon illuminates the entire sides walk and the surrounding treeline, only the faint reverberations of cricket noises could be heard blossoming through the atmosphere of the outside world, almost playing a melody to match this night’s peaceful attitude. It would take something pretty horrendous to ruin this beautiful night! Oh I don’t know suppose something like a er.. Bank Robbery?" (Narrator end.) Suddenly a loud cracking noise could be heard bursting throughout the streets like a firework going off, which came from one of the First National Bank’s broad doorway entrances being absolutely obliterated with someone’s foot, tearing off the wooden door’s hinges like a flimsy piece of note-book paper only to reveal a feminine yet harsh voice behind it wearing a mask that resembles that of a dog, more specifically a Shiba Inu. “Get the duck on the ground!” Angrily screamed the concealed woman with three other mysterious figures showing up behind her also wearing supposedly ‘menacing’ masks, each one of them carried a single handgun it wasn’t clear what model or make they were but each one of them had a round in the chamber and a full magazine inserted into all of them, all ready to deliver a swift punishment to anyone that decided to be a courageous hero and put a stop to their no-good antics! Random bystanders and financial staff couldn’t help but drop themselves onto the ground as if they were flopping onto the shore like a catfish out of water. “Did you just say duck?” One of the heist-crew approached the woman, trying to reassure what they had just heard only moments ago once they started ordering people to the ground.

Here's the mask that Cassandra is wearing.

Well_now.jpg

“Yeah, I mean.. Swearing like that is kind of rude you know?” She responded back with a light voice, still searching around the area for anyone that looked like they might of been in charge of this establishment or had any access to any of the steel lock-boxes as well as the main vault. Usually only one of the staff members would carry a skeleton key and that would be the head honcho, hopefully he/she was working the night shift or else it would wind up being a very poor pay-out. “And robbing them isn’t?” He retorted back, questioning the logic behind the whole idea of being rude yet trying to give this lovely financial institution a shake down for all of their ‘dabloons’. Some of the civilians on the ground were looking up at the robbers in confusion as they argued over the trivial conversation. “What? I thought it’d be kind of funny. It was funny right?” She bent over to ask one of the shaking civilians that was hugging the ground only to get a soft trembling “Uh, yeah I guess?” Only to be interrupted by the male yelling “Shut up!” back to the random bystander before pistol-whipping the butt of his firearm against the entryway window to the employee’s break lounge, additionally reaching his arm through the now broken window to unlock the door knob's locking mechanism with the tips of his fingers. Cassandra silently huffed through the doggo mask, rolling her eyes in the process while following behind her heisting companion to assist subduing some of the employees and patting them down for any skeleton keys, or just anything in general that would get them into the vault.

Song for Heist

It was only soon after hopping out of his window that Roy noticed something was amiss. Gravity was reverted!

Then, looking more carefully up, he noticed that, no, it was not gravity, it was a portal, grasping anything nearby and hurling it into the portal. Plants and dirt and a bit of the fountain floated up to meet its fate in the swirling white whirlpool.

Roy backed up in terror, creating a mind-shield between him and the portal, but stumbled when the shield immediately shattered.

"Wh-what the bloody hell is happening?" Roy decides that staying indoors would be a better idea. He wouldn't be able to make it out of the portal's vicinity in time.

He sprinted with all his strength back to the dorms, but just as his fingers touched the doorknob, he was flung upwards, into the portal, screaming.

images

Skyler woke with a start as he heard the fireplace in the corner of the room. Looking around, slightly confused, he sees a figure twirling his hair.

"Hey roomy," Skyler said, getting up, "I'm going to use the restroom. See you in a bit."

He heads out the door, stares at the #10 next to the door, now a #01 is Eric, and scoffed. Eric was probably the name of his roommate. Nobody else would vandalize the sign. 

Skyler raised his hand towards the sign, and immediately, a coat of frost appeared on the sign, freezing it.

"That's better," Skyler said, admiring his handywork, then headed down the hall to the bathrooms.

@CabalAnomicPotato

More Info

Roy Drake

Mood: Scared

Skyler Jones

Objective: Get ready for bed

Mood: Sleepy

As he stood there, twirling his strand of hair, His roommate woke up and spoke to him, "Oh hi roomy, pleasure is all yours I assure, but you seem nice as well" he spoke as the guy left the room for the bathroom, closing the door behind him and leaving Eric to himself. Eric suddenly poofed back to his usual atire, wearing his normal hair and his normal clothes, which he then proceeded to change into pajamas with pink bunny slippers, "but the night isn't over yet, I need to redecorate" he finished, making the fireplace dissapear. All at once things started to happen, a kingsize ellagent bed appeared in the corner the fireplace once took over, as a yellow caution tape line strode across the middle of the floor, stopping at the door, while a shelf appeared parallel with the opposite wall full of things that couldn't be described at all. More things started to appear (on his side of the room), including a minature shower square in the opposite corner (is had a full curtain as well), a disco ball that would turn on at the flip of the switch he had also included, a poster of a three eyed green cat, the back of a card that had a multisided gem embedded (it was the back side of an explosive-jem card), and a poster of a beach man and woman (a ripped man wearing just shorts and a woman wearing a small bikini), faces replaced with his own (in a crapy photo shopped sort of way), and "beach bod stereotype" written under it. Some things were a little more normal, like the wool carpet, the dresser close to the door with his atire (all the same outfit), and a suitcase, but besides from those things, his side was a wreck, "hmph, wrecking awesome...hope my roomy doesn't mind" he finished, laying on his bed, legs in the air, spinning a weird solid black (and I mean, no light reflecting) ball on his finger, bored.

mentioned: @Storm Guardian

Cassandra_2.jpg

Cassandra O. Heart ~ School Nurse (Location: First National Bank)(With: Mira)(Masked)

Cassandra tip-toed through the broken glass scattered amongst the bristles of the break-room as she kept her iron sights balanced on the fidgeting employees who were voted most likely in their high school to run away from a violent extortion “I’m up for a game of duck, duck, goose except whoever answers my question incorrectly gets my lovely heel wedged in between their teeth.” Call it cruel and unusual punishment but she was attempting to let fearful intentions work their way over these stubborn staff members even if that meant giving someone a tiny bit of a love-tap for some wonderful encouragement, each member that was inside of the smoking lounge was flipped onto his or her belly and bound with a few plastic zip-ties until they were brought back up to their knees, all of them gazing at Cassandra with trepidation swirling within their eyes as she playfully caressed the top of their heads with the pinnacle of her fingers, gradually working her way to stumbling about in a circular formation before patting someone on the head. “Goose.” She couldn't help but exhibit a twisted grin that lifted her cheek-bones as she whispered that very phrase into the man’s ear. “So, how’s about telling a lil’ lady about where the vault key is, you think you can do that for me buddy?”

Cassandra rudely said, flicking the person’s forehead before leaning herself backwards and regaining her normal posture until the employee decided to make a wise comment that got Cassandra all up in arms. “Go screw yourself, you wicked whor-” Although he was interrupted once she landed a significant blow to his face after lifting up her leg and giving a swift yet firm kick to the side of the person’s head accidentally knocking them out cold and causing them to flop to the ground like a flounder. “Jeeze, you’re really bad at this game.” She said, scratching her head in wonder as to why he wanted to have her foot delivered to the side of his head like an express package, did he not think he was going to receive any form of punishment for those defiant words? It didn’t really matter though, Cassandra was waiting her time with these imbeciles and she needed to hurry this ‘shindig’ up before outside bystanders start poking their heads into things that don’t concern them. “That’s it, if you aren’t gonna tell me how to open the vault, we’ll just do it by force! Time to call in the big guns! Oh Miiiiisss M!” Cassandra’s folded her arms, stepping back over the bits of glass and near the vault entrance, waiting for the great arrival of the mysterious person that is known as “Miss M.”

( @Pumpkin Spice Cyanide Mira.) (Aye, giving you a chance to drop-in! :P )

Aiko Kirishima

vIPo_KcCEfw-lIZq8Yv2RLw0W2VUEHUrhQnAOPWfy_su4o9vgZR7hvYARCNrIyLsoYxg8cjyesR8ue4QYvuuuzPkoG6Chw30wW_JCwyZG9hMdZazbApp4xNj2QNK0qvAmQVsOaJLaEt3v4nhQBaQBX_VuUngiWwIjEElwG6TQEjQywYvoWqKwjCJeqw=w460-h259-nc

Aiko was reading a book sitting down on a bench in the hallway between dorms. She noticed the PA and stood up walking back to her dorm. Once back in, She laid down waiting for her roommate, Kagami. She was wearing her school uniform and her rectangular glasses which are only props. "Kagami should be back in a few minutes." She thought to herself and prepared dinner microwaving an egg to boil it and it exploded inside the microwave. "Hmm...." she looked at it and decided to put another egg inside and it didn't explode only to explode when she was taking it out. "I guess Kagami would like Exploded eggs." She thought and poured two bowls of crunchy eggs with the Shells still inside and waited for Kagami's return.

@Kisaki

Cinn Amon

Cinn was decidedly enjoying her day 'taking a walk'. Of course, to her that meant dangerous and dastardly deadly magical experimentation, this in particular regarding to her...collection of dragon skills. She fretted around various magical glass casing, circling and inspecting the various hunting trophies with a smile. "Ah, this is a wonderful end to the day, I wonder what adventure were going onto tomorrow!" She wondered out loud while traversing her room multiple times. It had seemed that the faculty had not given her a roommate yet so she took the opportunity to occupy more space, she could always push things together in case of a sudden roomie so it wasn't much of a deal. 

Just as she was about to dive into her bed she noticed one of the skulls rattle, This one in particular was sensitive to changes in gravity. She opened the case and slowly removed the skull and watched it slowly float upwards. "Oh.,.ohhhh! No time to waste!" She yelled excitedly as she touched the skull, making it disappear and she quickly grabbed a backpack and started to stuff clothes into them. "Looks like we're going on a trip!"

The Dark Angel & The Sinful Serpent

Once again, Angel has snuck into his room, picking the lock on the measly dorm door, and wiggled her way beside him in his bed. Not that he could sleep anyway, but this was tedious, and not exactly in a bad way. It was just something that ignited a sigh in him everytime he felt the bed's weight shift and in the place of the weight, a small shape with silvery flowing hair. Before they came to the academy, they'd start the night in the same bed, opting to share a bed than spend extra money on unnecessary extra space. Probably one of the fiercest women he had ever met and still, she had childlike qualities that surpassed the norm. He'd be lying if he said he hated it. Despite all the chaos and tedious events, Angel was probably his favorite vessel. They shared a bond that surpassed the flimsy contract he had signed with previous vessels. Angel was someone he actually cared for and would be upset if he lost.
Kagerou.Project.600.1798366.jpg

His eyes had been closed, closing a while ago when he planned to try to sleep and not opening since he felt Angel's presence appear beside him. It was until she took it upon herself to poke Theo's face in a persistent way did his eyes snap open and he smirk at the girl.

"Can I not sleep anymore?"

"You weren't sleeping," she said simply, her crimson gaze fixated evenly on him, even visible through the darkness. Obviously, she would know the difference. Still, he groaned, as if her conclusion bothered him. "Maybe I was about to." That was a lie. Sleep was an unnecessary thing, lost on him since he was dredged into existence from wherever the hell he came from. He could sleep but it was purely by choice and lately, it had been hard to calm his thoughts, to curb them into allowing him to drift into unconsciousness.

Angel took his hand, gently pulling as she stood up beside his bed. "Let's go for a walk. It's nice out tonight."

"It's curfew soon. You feel like breaking rules?" Theo asked, sitting up in his bed and glancing sideways at her, his venom-colored yellow gaze slicing through the darkness. Some would flinch under it. Angel only met it evenly, as she always did. She crossed her arms behind her back, smiled, and tilted her head to the side, an innocent, sweet gesture she often used to persuade people to listen to or help her. Theo knew better. "Me? Break rules? No, never," she said sweetly.

"You're here aren't you? One rule broken." Theo held up one finger. "Two. A walk. Again, breaking rules." He shook his head, somewhat teasingly and held up a second finger. "Three... I'm pretty sure deceit is a sin, little lady," Theo said, finally standing up beside her. He towered over her, him being a bit taller than average and her, shorter than average, left a pretty big gap between them. Her smile fell when he brought up her deceitful nature and her gaze went cold. It was the gaze that might send shivers down a grown mans spine, the dark, yet indifferent expression on her face, the way her eyes looked utterly dead... And then those pale lips twisted into an unsettling smile. The true Angel. At least now anyway. Theo soaked it up, these rare occasions he saw her like this.

"Don't give away my secrets, Theo. Let's go for a walk."

Angel took his hand in hers and led him through the dorms and outside.

Miranda (Mira) A. Damascus

Student (Location: First National Bank)(With: Cassandra)(Cloaked)

2286ebd9209ee712832b139a10fb7774.jpg

Mira had been told to "Keep a lookout" while Cassandra and the cronies had all the fun, as usual. She hardly ever let her in on the fun unless absolutely necessary and even then waited until the very last possible second to so. She'd been lazily leaning against the wall, smoking the cigarette on the end of her holder and scrolling through the messages of a phone she'd recently stolen when she heard she was being summoned. 
"About f**ing time..." Mira grumbled, bouncing off the wall and beginning to walk towards the hole in the wall. She peered into the room just in case before stepping over the rubble, pushing some of the larger pieces away with her repulsion abilities. She'd shrouded her face from the captives by bending the light around her face, effectively making it look vaguely transparent to the background, like a window on her head.  
"Whaaat?" Mira asked in an irked tone, even though she was happy to be able to partake in the activity. "I'm not gonna crush anybody again.....I'm still trying to get over the last time..." She took a puff.
Mira made her way over to Cassandra's side and looked around the room, giving both hostages and henchmen alike a look of contempt over her sunglasses and beneath her sunhat. Though, no one except Cassandra could see her expression, her body language said it all especially her ashing her cigarette in their direction. She studied the room for a second and turned to face Cassandra. 
"So I'm guessing your not as cunning a linguist as you thought, huh?" Mira said patronizingly, crossing her arms with one hand holding the end of the cigarette holder to her lips. 
She looked over her shoulder at the unconscious man and then turned back to her unorthodox guardian, with a smug look. "Might be losing your touch there, Cass.....If I didn't know any better I'd say YOU need MY help."
With that, Mira stood staring complacently at Cassandra, waiting for her to say out loud that she needed her help. 

Cassandra rolled her eyes at her and just as she was about to open her mouth Mira interrupted her to say. 

"Ah-" in a snappy tone to silence her. "I've heard enough. You don't have to beg..."  Mira joked, turning back away from her to take a peak at the vault. 

She started walking towards it, throwing desks, hostages and rubble out of her way as she closed in. She sized up the gigantic door, taking the last drag of her smoke and flicking it onto the floor. She stomped on it and stashed her holder behind her ear. 

"Cakewalk."  She announced, lifting her hands in in the direction of the door. Just as she looked like she was about to start she looked back to Cassandra. 

"You're welcome..."

There was a bizarre drone, followed by mechanized clunks and whirring as Mira forced the door open, magnetizing the locks to move to the open position. 

Suddenly, there was a loud clank and the door stopped opening. Mira looked confused for a moment, double taking between the door and Cassandra. "What the-..."  She said under her breath. Cassandra's face was harboring both a look of confusion and smugness as Mira seemingly failed at her task. 

She'd accidentally messed with the interface and seized the door locks. Mira didn't have the knowledge of the internals to move the fail-safes out of the way and after a few moments of trying to finesse it, she got annoyed. "Ok, door. Have it your way."  

A burst of energy raidated from her as she started crushing the inside of the door in on itself, pulling it down far enough to make it loose from the wall. At that same moment, a strange alarm started blaring, and the door fell to the ground. Mira covered her ears and shrunk down giving Cassandra an "Oops" look.

@Obsidian

Cassandra.jpg

Cassandra O. Heart ~ School Nurse (Location: First National Bank)(With: Mira)(Very long post! Sorry :c )

Cassandra impatiently tapped her foot on the ground, whistling some random songs that fled and passed through her mind as she continued to wait and wait until Mira’s rough-feminine appearance wandered through the busted hole in the wall as if it were another late night out on the town but concealing her facial features by bending the light around that vicinity, smart girl. Mira sounded irked that she wasn’t initially in the bank before she had been called in, Cassandra wasn’t one to have Mira accidentally hurt by something or someone although she does believe she is capable of handling herself, it’s just the thought that worries her. “Ah, it’s not your fault, i’m sure that Mall Santa wanted to be crushed by a two thousand, six hundred and fifty pound elevator. I sure know that I would if I had that job.” She chuckled, Cassandra did actually feel some remorse for that person in that costume but seeing jolly ol’ saint Nick get crushed by an elevator tickled her funny bone in a way that no-one else could. “Ah, well usually my linguistics involves me hitting them harder until they start talking.” She commented, responding to another one of Mira’s patronizing comments before tapping her fingers on the exterior of the vault in a synchronized order as she sarcastically rolled her eyes at another one, she sure was on a ball today! But what could you expect they had a teasing yet loving bond between each other that nobody else could really understand. Just as Cassandra was about to throw another verbal curve-ball she was interrupted by Mira who silenced her, afterwards taking a significant gander at the vault and eventually using her all mighty prowess to configure the stainless steel vault’s locking mechanism only to have it seize back up and stop working. Looks as if things were going to be more difficult than they thought but seeing Mira left confuddled was enough to let Cassandra display a humorous smug look written across her face as she continued to supervise Mira’s failures that was until she managed to compress the steel behemoth of a lock like it was an aluminum can,

“Well damn, you sure showed that door wh-” Low and behold Cassandra’s voice was cut-off again but not by Mira’s victorious triumph but by the vault’s interior alarm which began blaring off, signaling nearby police stations and their operators. Cassandra quickly made contact with her face as she slapped her hand against it in disbelief while all the remaining heist crew sprinted up to the now crumbling mess of debris scattered across where the vault door was. “What the hell is happening?” One of them asked, nervously skimming his eyes all around as the alarm continued to resonate throughout the entire bank. “Don’t worry, we’ve got at-least fifteen minutes til’ they bring in S.W.A.T, right now you hooligans are gonna have to stay posted with the hostages and try to have stand off with the police, let’em know we’re not screwing about, let’em know we’ve got people in here! That should buy us some time! Me and Mira will start bagging everything up in here and we’ll make our way to the van outside!” He nodded at Cassandra as the three near him jogged in different directions, keeping an eye out for police officers and remaining vigilant over the hostages. In the meantime both Cassandra and Mira were throwing heaps of stacked bills in the bags, nearly clearing out the whole joint before they heard the police sirens blaring from outside and a couple of shots ringing out after a first initial shot. “Amateurs…” She shook her head in disappointment before looking at Mira and side-stepping next to her. “Okay, so good work. We could’ve bagged the cash first though before setting off the alarm but beggars can’t be choosers. So you might be a bit confused Mira but here’s the new operation, it’s called ditch these idiots and make off with the loot, there’s a parked vehicle out in the back as well, I made sure to check for our easiest escape route, some jackass must’ve left it out there or something with the keys still in it” Cassandra gently whispered to Mira, making sure that none of the others were nearby.

She’d actually planned this all along, Cassandra figured that spreading out most of the big bucks between all of them wouldn’t be that beneficial, besides Mira and Cassandra needed that money for uh.. Things! Cassandra gestured her index finger to the back-window of the establishment as both of them conveniently snuck past the preoccupied robbers and cautiously opening the window before leaping out with the bags of goodies and tossing them into the unlocked back of a black-slated SUV, not recognizing that there was a thick blanket covering the back-seats, looking kind of like someone had been sleeping there. “Phew, ha! Those guys are going to be soooo pissed!” Cassandra busted out in a hysterical fit of laughter before turning the keys in the ignition and starting up the vehicle with the large speakers in the front roaring some sick 1980’s music as she placed her foot onto the gas pedal and floored it out of the alleyway, knocking a few trash-cans over and peeling out onto the street in the process and heading on their merry way to Luxor Academy, well near it anyway since Cassandra’s apartment was right near there. “Good job Mira, i’m not gonna be one of those ding-dongs that are gonna take most of it either so i’ll split it with you. By the way, I saw that cigarette in your mouth earlier! That shit is gonna kill you, you know?” She said, eventually busting into a singing fest while playfully nudging her shoulder against Mira’s while going along with the lyrics to the song and completely ignoring the back seat.

@Pumpkin Spice Cyanide @Twyllvarlais (Your part is underlined c:)

Music for Heist (Alarm)

Music for SUV Escape.

Fate-Zero.Kiritsugu-Emiya.320x480.jpg

"So I hear you're the monster slayer by the name of Koven. Am I correct in my assumptions?" The king sat in his golden throne eyeing young Koven. Servants, knights, and all manner of court officials were all staring at the young monster slayer. Koven eyed the king and replied with a simple, "Yes I am, your majesty." The king nodded his head and got up from his throne and started walking towards the young man. "So do you think you can kill my kind?" The kings voice became deep and menacing, his face changed into that of what all Koven could describe as a demon. The creature then launched himself a the monster slayer... 

Vladimir started to hear voices in his car, then as he started to gain more consciousness, he noticed his SUV was moving.... he wasn't driving it. "Man I need to lay off the vodka", Vladimir muttered to himself. Still groggy and recovering from the effects of the alcohol, Vladimir saw two figures sitting in the front seats. They sounded familiar, but he was still trying to get his bearings, though what he noticed off the bat was the horrible music playing. "This music is horrible. I need some good quality beats for this shit." Not speaking to the two people who were driving his car, but more just out loud Vladimir took one of his CD's and put it in the drive and turned the volume up. 

Slowing bobbing his head to the sweet beat, Vladimir fumbled around his jacket pocket for his Italian made cigarettes. Finding the gold and black pack, he pulled it out and pulled out a finely made black cigarette. Taking his gold flip lighter, Vladimir lit the cigarette and inhaled the sweet smoke and blew out through nose, filling his SUV with sweet smelling smoke. Now that he had a cigarette, Vladimir came to a little more and recognized the voice of the driver. Cassandra, Luxor Academy's nurse. What is she doing driving MY SUV?! Taking another good inhale of the cigarette, Vladimir leaned in between the front seats and turned his head to Cassandra. Blowing the smoke out he asked, "So Cassandra, what the hell are you doing in my SUV? With a student too", Vladimir turned his head to the passenger seat and gave a good look at the other girl in the car. Mira, of course. She was one of his problem students in his history class. Though he handed her one of his Italian cigarettes, "These are better than what you smoke." Looking back at Cassandra, he inhaled again and then as he exhaled, he addressed Cassandra again.

"If you're gonna drive my car, at least play better music." He then continued to smoke waiting for Cassandra's answer. Then next track on the CD played.

(What type of music would go with this situation?)

"I messed up big time. I bet Luxor is mad ."she cried to herself.

"Mad would not explain the feeling I have now"he Luxor spoke infront of her. She looked up , noticing a frown on Luxor's face. "So....um...I think half the students are already sucked up into that portal over there...hehe.. I'm totally sorry." she spoke with speed. She was still holding onto her dear life while Luxor some how resisted the pull of gravity . The man groaned ," There is no time to be excepting apologies.  We have to close the portal before it gets any bigger. Perhaps I can close it by balancing the amount of dark matter with light. "He summoned a golden bow and arrow.  

"Wait...how are we going to get those brats back? I mean there would be a lot of angr parents if we left a bunch of kids in... Gods know where!"Mei shouted as the wind started to grow even stronger.

"Before it closes we have to jump in . "he answered.

"Jump?"she eyes widened.  "Are you insane!" 

He aimed his arrow at the portal, " We wouldn't be in this mess if you kept to yourself. Now prepare yourself. "  he pulled the arrow back and released it into the vortex. Luxor, without fear jumped into the portal. Mei eyes clenched together as the light brighten around the area. 'I'm not letting go'she thought over and over. Of course, her wishes were denied. The light became too bright, causing her to raise her hands up to stop the blinding light. 'Sh*t'. That was last thought before she pulled in.  

The portal shut behind them as it started to collapse from the overwhelming light.

-Meanwhile-

Rize walks to gate of the school. She looks back and forth once she entered the school grounds. "Um...Where is everyone?"

@Storm Guardian @Plasma @Pumpkin Spice Cyanide @Obsidian @Twyllvarlais @Happy Red Mage @TGSRoleplay @CabalAnomicPotato @Mori-Jin @Sizniche

Am I missing someone?

Miranda (Mira) A. Damascus

~ Student (Location: Vladimir's car)(With: Cassandra and Vladimir)

"Ugh, I f**ked  up..", Mira mumbled having been more embarrassed at her falling short than she seemed. She'd still been a bit distraught when Cassandra gave the order for the team to stand and fight while they made off with the loot, she knew exactly how that would play out for the poor fools. She felt a familiar conflict inside of her. The situation was decidedly underhanded but she couldn't manage to feel bad about it, as much as she figured she should. She chalked it up to the lowly nature of the thugs coupled by the fact she decided they'd likely do the same given the chance. An artificial feeling of scorn over powered her unease and she regained her steely-eyed composure. However, something about her essential failure in doing her job embarrassed her just enough to hold her silver tongue at bay, she simply nodded along with the henchmen at Cassandra's demands. 
Mira hastily moved bags and money in and around the vault as they worked to try and clean the place out. "Yeah, I know...." she responded glumly to Cassandra's comment about her premature tripping of the alarm. She finished packing a her last bag up and slowly pulling it up over her shoulder. "You know it's a good day when the money's this heavy", she thought to herself, as the heavy payoff mended her spirits. 
Cassandra appeared to be nearly finished loading as well and informed Mira about their "new operation". Mira tilted her head to one side as she spoke, fumbling slightly with the weight of the bag. "Wait, you mean we're just gonna leave them?!" she whispered back, feigning surprise and placing one of her hands over her mouth. After spending a few seconds in character a sinister grin stretched across her face. "Free car you say? Looks like luck's at our side after all. "
Mira recoiled at the sound of gunfire and prospect of the ensuing firefight put a pep in her step. She forced the bag to stick to her back and quickly followed Cassandra out of the window and into the SUV. Bags stashed and settled in her seat Mira let out a long sigh, "Pissed? Pretty sure a few of them were already Swiss cheese..." she commented. 
Mira raised her eyebrow at Cassandra and gave her a side-eye gaze as she praised her, assured her generosity and then criticized her for smoking. She'd seen it coming and had no intent on listening to it, so she ignored her. 
Just as she was about to reach into her skirt pocket for her ancient iPod and another smoke, there was shuffling and mumbling in the rear of the vehicle that made her jump. She pushed her back against the door as the man reached across the center console and began to change the music. Mira was hit with a second wave of shock after finding out that there was not only an intruder in their stolen getaway vehicle but it was none other than her history instructor Vladimir. 
"Professor Vlad?! What-!?" She exclaimed alternating her eyes between him and Cassandra. "What the hell are you doing here?!" The teacher's nonchalant demeanor only put Mira more on edge. Mira sat quietly as he lit his cigarette and addressed Cassandra, having no idea what was about to happen and wondering how the fact the school nurse and one of his students were felons was gonna sit with him or the fact they's literally stolen his car right from under him.
Mira began preparing for the worst, going over fight or flight scenarios in her head. This made his offering her a smoke a little confusing. She almost flinched at his movement, and cautiously took the cigarette from him, looking to Cassandra with a "WTF IS GOING ON?" look in search of some kind of reasoning behind what was transpiring. "Uh, thanks.." Mira said, then holding it in awkward silence. 

@Obsidian

@Twyllvarlais

(My free time came super late and my mind wasn't totally about me when I wrote this. It's probably kinda bad..)

@Kisaki(maybe something like this? and maybe we could prolong the process a lil bit?)

Eric kept the black ball of condensed dark matter spinning on his finger for a while, untill it's solid structure suddenly liquified and started floating across the room, as if gravity was-"amiss, yea what's with that, the dark matter shouldn't be doing that....unless there is a shift in the dark matter in this area" he finished, summoning the liquid matter into his hand once more, and summoning a glass cube around it, he then proceeded to put it on his shelf. As he sat there, still wondering, he noticed a great gravity shift that kept him afloat in the room, and putting himself back on the ground, he then teleported outside, and looked up at the Gian portal that loomed above the school, "And yea, Where does that g-, ah, Nevermind, you never tell me...guess there's only one way to find out....mother won't mind, right?" He said, suddenly flying at great speeds towards the portal and dissapearing as he made contact with its surface.

Kagami  sat at the table as she looked at the eggs that Aiko cooked.

"Eh....It looks delicous!"Kagami said with a smile. 'I'll have to eat it. I don't want her to be sad.' Kagami thought.  Kagami reached her hand to fork but was stopped by the glass window breaking.  Kagami stood up quickly and saw a large portal. "Aiko! We have to get out of here.." she stated. She was already being pulled by toward it, she doubt they could escape, but a try is a try.

@TGSRoleplay

Aiko Kirishima:

"Eh. Oh nooooo......" she looked at the portal and was sucked into it because she was not resisting and sounded pretty calm screaming monotonically. She knew the portal was safe but figured it wasn't important to tell Kagami as she slid across the floor a bit and flew into it. The bowl of Crunchy eggs followed and some surrounding things able to be sucked by the portal followed as well.

The Sinful Serpent and The... Wait, where did she go?

Dark.Konoha.600.1584908.jpg
Theo was walking beside Angel, taking in the wet, night air, the way it felt like one's chilled breath on his face, which was somewhat unpleasant. A couple stars twinkled above, peeking through the smokey gray clouds and seemed to glimmer in time together. Often when neither could sleep, this was what they did, taking a silent, peaceful walk which usually worked for Angel, if not so much for Theo. Still, this simple time spent time spent with his vessel, it wasn't so bad, in fact, he might even go as far as to say he enjoyed it. They didn't say a word to each other but it was moments like this that he couldn't feel closer to her.

"That's a weird star," Angel finally murmured breaking the silence. Theo tried to follow her gaze, but couldn't figure out what she could have been talking about. As far as it seemed to him the handful of stars visible looked as twinkly and mundane as they always did. He shook his head and gazed off to the side, the indifferent expression on his face shifting slightly to reveal an inkling of confusion. Angel tugged on his arm, taking his attention and pointed. And even though he didn't turn his head to follow her finger, she continued anyway. "The one... on the ground?"

"Stars aren't on the ground, my dear genius," Theo said, snorting, and lips twisting into something of a smirk. He buried his hands further in his pockets, expecting Angel to giggle or smack him as usual but she was silent. Finally he steeled himself to look back over at her, or at least where she had been... She was gone, vanished , and it was then as he paused in his step did he see the strange outline of something not normal. It might have looked like a star, the light emanating offset of this weird mass but it certainly wasn't a rock from outer space. "Angel," He called out, concern edging his voice. Figuring she went to explore whatever this thing was, he set his destination directly for it and as he got closer, Theo felt the shift in gravity and his weight tilted forward. It was some sort of vacuous portal, sucking everything in. "Angel!"

He ventured forward, ever closer to this fucking mass of what the hell, still looking for the white hair that would signify Angel, maybe hiding or clinging to something. Unfortunately it was as if the portal grew stronger with every second it snagged at clothes, hair, skin, limbs... As if it was enticed the more it was able to pull of you. When he tried to feel for his vessel, reach out to her, the feeling was empty... weird... And Theo knew that she had been sucked in. Frankly it was terrifying to think he lost her just like that... gone, but what could he possibly do now? Turning his head, he looked for a possible perpetrator, someone who caused this and could fix this and instead was met with a glorifying shovel to face experience. It would barely leave a dent but it was enough to send him stumbling backwards, toward the portal just enough to get sucked into his depths. The last thing he saw then was blinding light. Maybe it was a star after all.

Evangelical Viewpoints

Kozakura.Marry.600.2055277.jpg
When Angel opened her eyes, slowly, groggily, she shied them away from any source of light, moaning softly as the burning dispersed. The back of her head throbbed, thrumming in rhythm to an unknown beat, music she could do without for sure. Her pale white hair was splayed on the ground, fanning out around her head. The white hair didn't do much for the blood streaming from the head gash, only really making it starker and when she touched the pained area, she withdrew her hand to reveal a crimson stain. Wonderful. This "peaceful night walk" wouldn't be doing anything for her restless and even if it did help her sleep it would be because she had a concussion. The ground was muddy, grassy, and cold, sending a chill into her bones. When she struggled to stand up, her head escalated the throbbing and her hand slipped in the mud causing what progress she made to rise for the ground to be for naught.

The last thing she remembered was Theo... Stars aren't on the ground, he said sarcastically. Typical Theo. But there was definitely something. And that something ate her whole. Did Theo meet the same fate? Speaking of fate... Where was she now? It was different, definitely not the same academy she had left through whatever the hell that thing was. Was she alone? The idea plunged her heart into icy water and she struggled to rise again, the panic muddling her expression. "Hello? Anyone?"

Aiko Kirishima

Aiko seemed pretty calm looking for her glasses which had slid off her face when she got sucked in. She found them eventually and waited calmly and silently. She looked at Kagami screaming and was screaming calmly. She was blushing internally hoping she would notice her barely existing feelings for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back