Luxor Academy !Not : Another Time, Another place

Aiko Kirishima

tumblr_n515j9R8Ez1ss65p0o1_1280.gif

Aiko held Kisaki tight as they climbed on a cloud because she doesn't like being in high places. She said very little too embarrassed.
Kisaki Kisaki

Vladimir
Dammit Cass this isn't the time for questions! Vladimir thought. This situation got more dangerous by the second and he needed to get everyone out of here. Still maintaining focus on the creature, Vlad called out to Cassandra and said calmly, "Cass I need you to take Mira and Skyler and run. If you-" all of a sudden a fireball flew in Vlad's direction, though thanks to his inhuman reflexes he was ready to dodge out of the way, but Mira quickly put up a makeshift shield between him and the Sunny D fireball of doom. Mira then quickly ran towards Vlad, when the hooded figure launched itself at Vlad's student. On pure reflex Vlad launched himself in front Mira to protect her, but he took the brunt of the attack. Vlad was hit tremendous force, enough to knock him up into the trees, before falling down with a loud thud!

The pain was something he could bear, but when he checked his midsection, he felt something hot and wet. Then the smell hit him, blood. Vlad took a direct hit from the creature in the abdomen, and apparently it opened him up. "Shit!" Immediately bringing his handgun up, he pointed and shot at the figure, which reeled back from the hit, but then laughed.

"Is that all you got Koven? I expected more from you. It seems your to worried about others before yourself, which is surprising seeing that behavior coming from a monster slayer. You're dead this time."

The creature shot some type of shockwave at Vlad slamming him against the tree behind him with immense force. Vlad screamed in pain. He couldn't believe he was losing again to the same enemy. "Aaahhhhh!" His vision was fading, as he fell into unconsciousness, Vlad reached towards Cassandra almost as if he was trying to grab her, he started to say, "Cass get-" then another shockwave hit him, knocking him out.

"Time to finish you, Koven!"

SidTheSkid SidTheSkid FTR FTR Coyote Hart Coyote Hart Kisaki Kisaki

Cassandra.jpg
Cassandra O. Heart ~ School Nurse (Location: 1957, Near Luxor Academy, Forest)(With: The Whole Gang)
Cassandra was going to have to think her way out of this if she still wanted to be all-together and in one piece, including her favorite bosom buddy Mira. Just as she was about to verbally intervene she was interrupted by a stupendously expansive fireball that was setting tree-lines ablaze as it swooped down in Vlad’s immediate direction, gaining more and more momentum right until it was dispersed into trails of blistering flames once coming into impact with Mira’s makeshift shield, using the SUV’s broken down metal frame as protection, yet that wasn’t enough to cease the aspirant “Sith lord’s” imminent advance which was temporarily halted by Vlad who protected poor Mira from being hurt but as a result he took the full brunt of the blow that had eventually flung him back into a couple of old oak trees.“Vlad!” Cassandra lightly sprinted forward in an attempt to help her comrade but was stopped dead in her tracks by uncertainty and by the likelihood of being mortally wounded if she were to interject in the scuffle. As much as she wanted to help him out, she was of no use, especially since she could hardly stand a few feet away from this being without freezing up with fright. Gazing over with a helpless look in her eyes, she watched as Vlad roared out in agony from his bleeding wounds, sounds of his pain echoed through the night’s sky causing Cassandra to cringe in guilt from the torment he was facing.

Suddenly he was rendered unconscious as another attack in the form of an intense shock-wave hurled him up against the rough bark of a tree, knocking the wind out of him as well. Natural instincts to protect Mira had now kicked in, Cassandra proceeded to flee on foot, wrapping her arm around her back and placing her hand onto her shoulder as to force her out of the situation. Additionally making a few more steps through the dense forest only to stop and look back over her shoulder at Vlad.
“Damn it. Mira, just go I can’t leave him. If he is to die, i’ll be responsible for his death and I can’t live with that kind of guilt stuck in my head. Just run as fast as you can and try to get help!” Cass ordered, pivoting back and deliberately facing herself in front of the danger only to see a spark of light flash up behind her and a puff of smoke brush eerily past her shoulder. “That won't be necessary.” A voice-called out from the darkness, sauntering out only a couple of meters away from her, revealing his face in the flicker of light. It was none other than the occultist/illusionist professor Cicero, lighting up his cigarette and casually walking a bit forward and assessing the situation in front of him.

“I see you’ve injured a couple of our guests.” He huffed out as tiny puffs of smoke follow him as he walks up closer to the mysterious stranger only to look him up and down, whilst the filter droops ever so slightly out the side of his mouth. “Hm, you’re also trespassing on Luxor Academy property, that also isn’t good. You know, i’m having kind of a rough day and i’m a bit exhausted considering I was woken up by all this noise. So, here’s the deal, you leave and we’ll forget this ever happened. However, by the time i’m done finishing this cigarette of mine and you’re still here, well. I can’t tell ya that it’ll be pretty.” Cicero leisurely said before situating his back-end onto a wooden stump and messing around with his engraved lighter, acting as if this dangerous situation he was in was just another walk in the park.
Cicero.jpg

Twyllvarlais Twyllvarlais Kisaki Kisaki FTR FTR Coyote Hart Coyote Hart

Aiko Kirishima

4726577-6212363633-14055.png

Aiko was cooking for Kagami. She awaited her arrival with some Curry. She added sulphuric acid to react to the starch in potatoes to form a monosaccharide and increase sweetness. She also added chloroacetic acid to give a sour taste. And for a finishing touch, some potassium nitrate as a preservative and other ingredients that aren't allowed to be mentioned or Kagami would lose her appetite reading this. It had a humorously added dark aura around the pot as she hurriedly placed it in glass bowls because the pot will melt. She then decided to wait for Kagami to return and eat her 'curry'.
Kisaki Kisaki

Skyler stood frozen, figuratively, as the scene unfolded around him. Fireballs flew, shockwaves were blasted, and hasty introductions were made. Skyler thought about running away. This wasn't exactly his fight. However, the gunslinger, Vlad, seemed to be in grave danger.
Skyler didn't know these people well. However, he knew Mira, Vlad, and the other girl. He didn't know the 'sith lord' or the fire throwers. In Skyler's case, Mira, Vlad, and the other person were the 'good guys.' Skyler made a split second decision. Since the sith lord dude was closest, he would attack him. Skyler decided that he would make a stand with these people he didn't know. Screw the cigarette smoker's epic entrance. He'd probably get lung cancer before the sith lord was dead.
Skyler's hand shot forward like he was in the shotput track and field event, his fingers splayed. Frost burst from his fingers like water from a hose, the individual crystals of the frost glittering in the dim forest light.
The ray of frost made a beeline to the sith lord, threatening to freeze his lower body if he didn't get out of the way.
Twyllvarlais Twyllvarlais FTR FTR SidTheSkid SidTheSkid Kisaki Kisaki
((Did my best, which was equal to my worst))

"Get off!"she shook out of Li's grasp. She stood and gathered her staff from the ground. "See! Thanks to you I'm that guy is dead no-Ah!."Kiki was pointing at Vlad but was disrupted by Li pulling her back to the ground. Just then a shard of metal flew past her head.
Kiki looked down at the dragon God , " So much for warning me."she said in a sacarstic tone. Li glared at her ,"I was going to warn you ,but I knew that you would not listen since your such a stubborn owl."
Kiki rolled her eyes and rolled off of Li.
She stood back up and reassessed the situation. "I was just trying to help and these brats and they want to kill me!"she said as she watched Li stand up. The dragon god shook his head at the woman.
"Your usage of magic was causing them fail. Lets add the fact that you could of roasted them like chicken." he said to her. His eyes focus went back to the students. He sighed in relief once Cierco came out of the foggy smoke."Thanks the Gods. Cierco is here." he mentioned to Kiki. He hopped through the tree leaving Kiki to pout to herself. He stopped and landed on a tree branch. He was finally visible to the others.
"Sorry Cierco! I'm not much for confronting violence."he apoligized to the other for not tajing care of the situation.
(This is tge best I can do for now. I'm a little sick.)
( Twyllvarlais Twyllvarlais Coyote Hart Coyote Hart SidTheSkid SidTheSkid FTR FTR )

(Wait! Kagami hasn't meet Aiko yet. Let's start a situation at the cafeteria so the past characters can meet.)
Seikomatsumoto Seikomatsumoto

Aiko Kirishima

tumblr_n515j9R8Ez1ss65p0o1_1280.gif

Aiko was in the cafeteria eating her poisonous bento like it's no big deal. The toxic aura was sickening so she usually would sit alone. She had placed crude oil, crunchy eggs and tobacco as rice seasoning.
Kisaki Kisaki

"The vampire princess is here!"Kagami burst through the cafeteria doors. She winked at the students while walking past the long tables. She even blew a kiss at people who stared too long. The vampire then stopped her flirting when she inhaled the scent of horribly cooked food. She looked at Aiko and walked towards her.
"You! That stuff smells horrible.)

Aiko Kirishima

Aiko looked up at a noisy character and stared for 15 seconds then looked down without saying a thing eating it. She didn't seem to mind the taste or may not be able to taste at all. The smell was so bad it could be humorously depicted in a cartoon style way. The only seats empty were the ones near her as her food would belong in a fume Hood rather than a cafeteria.
Kisaki Kisaki

Kagami sighed as the girl returned back to eating the horrible smelling food. "Honey, why don't you just go to the cafe and eat? Miss. Hana is a great cook "the vampire tried to convice the girl.

Aiko Kirishima

She nodded and wrote something on her notepad which she had. "Take me to the cafe, please " she wrote and showed it to her. There is a possibility she's mute. Then again, she seemed interested at the thought of a cafe because she heard they sell grounded coffee beans into powder and add them to boiling water to boost energy.
Kisaki Kisaki

'No wonder. She's mute', Kagami thought to herself.The vampire nodded and smiled slightly at Aiko. "Before we go, let's introduce ourselves. I'm Kagami Enoshima. The nicest gal you'll ever meet."she bowed and gave a tooothy smile.

Aiko Kirishima

She wrote her name "Aiko Kirishima." She wrote silently and fixed her glasses. She didn't actually need glasses she just wore them. She noticed her teeth and nodded. She looked for the cafe to drink this so called cawffee. She only seemed to write in Japanese though.
Kisaki Kisaki

Last edited:
Miranda (Mira) A. Damascus
Student (Location: 1957, Forest near Luxor Academy) (With: Vlad, Cassandra, and Skyler)
2286ebd9209ee712832b139a10fb7774.jpg
For being dropped out of a portal, entombed in and punted in a car, dropped into a battlefield and nearly annihilated by a mysterious entity, all in less than an hour, she was doing pretty good. Mira shrieked and just barely dodged Vlad rocketing past her with a bridge. "Jesus, fuck!", she cried out, scrambling back to her feet from the awkward position.
Everything was happening so fast, she sent out the last she could of the car pieces between Vlad and the attacker. She was in the middle of sourcing more projectiles from the wreckage when Cassandra all but scared the life out of Mira coming out of nowhere with her frantic behavior.
"Cass? What? No, I can't just leave, we-" Mira started to shout in protest before stopping mid sentence to gawk at the new addition to the fray. He almost looked familiar, but before she could rack her brain for the person who wore a similar face she came to the realization that there was now yet another wildcard added in addition to the fireball snipers somewhere in the trees.
"Oh, what now?!" she bemoaned, pushing Cass off of her and bringing anything she could find to her, from leaves and branches to rocks and tires. Mira took a defensive, though obviously distressed, stance at an angle where she could react to both the new guy and robes over there. She'd mostly ignored what he had having been preoccupied by the battle.
"Just who the hell are you?!" she yelled to him. She didn't get answer and, much to Mira's dismay, not seconds after she asked another set of strangers jumped out of the brush and onto the outskirts of the battlefield. Their location made her associate them with the fireball and mark them as enemies their friendliness with the eye-patched guy made him out the same in her eyes.
"I don't fucking believe this.....WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!" Mira screamed out now intensely upset by the influx of unidentifieds popping out of the woodwork (:3). Outnumbered and in foreign lands, apparently crawling with aggressive characters, Mira entered fight or flight mode. Adrenaline pumping, she summoned all the power she could muster, her aura surged and sending a wave across the ground. The rest of the car was sent flying at Cass and Vlad, picking up Skyler along the way and engulfing them and rooting into the ground.
With intense strain and labored movements Mira just did whatever came naturally at the moment. Winging it, she focused on a single point in the center of the clearing and poured her heart and soul into affixing a field to it. Having used her powers for mostly isolated tasks on a much smaller scale and with a fraction of the stress involved now, up until this point very few had ever actually posed her any kind of threat. Mira had never been a hero and likely still wasn't, it was as if her long defeated morality had subconsciously resurfaced in this time of direst; her conscious self busy being confused and scared. While her mind was conflicted by her seeming act of martyrdom, her body was already deep in the throes of overexertion, working full power to buy them all more time.
The surrounding nature pulsed inwards as Mira continued to strengthen her artificial magnetic field. The powerful pull extended past mere ferromagnetism and into the very basics of magnetic attraction. Any individuals not warded by the SUV egg, Mira tried her best to make immune, would surely feel the pull trying to drag them into the center. Many trees and rocks ripped forward, loose of the ground with a loud crack as they shot inwards towards center field slamming into anything in their way.
After a few moments of carnage, Mira felt her mind muddy and vision blur. The action left her completely drained and she fell unconscious into the dirt unable to tell whether she accomplished anything at all. As she faded so did the magnetic field, dropping all the matter it had collected in it's brief existence.

SidTheSkid SidTheSkid
Twyllvarlais Twyllvarlais
Coyote Hart Coyote Hart
Kisaki Kisaki
(Not gonna lie, I had no plan going into this and was half binge watching half staring at a open document for 4 hours...It came out pretty meh. Kinda wanna scrap it but whatevs. I'd originally intended to stay away from massive conflicts this time around cause I tend to be a little extravagant...sooooo I did just that, broke the flow again, put my char to sleep, and hopefully after her nap everything won't be exploding anymore :D)
I kno you hate me but at least I'm on your mind!

(Ryo Sentrale) & (Lucifer)
Ryo new outfit.jpg

"I'm just saying, we could've been done with this school and this planet if you had simply just claimed your spot as [King], but nooooo, you were all like, "I'm Ryo, i'm a sentimental b!tch space dragon, who has severe alignment disorder and can't decide whether I want to f#ck b!tches, save b!tches, or F#CKING DESTROY THEM!"

"Lucifer, do me a solid and have yourself a big ol' cup of SHUT THE HELL UP!"

"....You know i'm right"

"SHUT UP LUCIFER!"

Aww, the age old scene that we have grown accustomed to. The picture perfect image of pure insanity as the resident dragon/alien delinquent argued with the age old primordial in his head. Don't dare to give these theatrics a second glance dear students, for this was one of Luxor's most common sights. Of course, it wouldn't be Ryo, if he wasn't in the middle of some sort of destruction.

Currently sitting on his (former) DisCom chair, Ryo was currently lounging in the former remains of the Disciplinary Committee Headquarters. Like, right smack dab in the middle of ruins and stuff, no joke. His head held in his hands, the young dragon could only sigh as the literal devil continued to rant inside his head, causing the migraine he was already suffering to increase by tremendous folds.

You're probably wondering how Ryo got into this situation, well dear people, let us dive into the backstory of Ryo (and Lucifer's) summer break from Luxor. To put it simply, Ryo, in all his space dragon/god goodness, went world/dimension traveling, deciding to go on a journey of self discovery. What brought this on you ask? Well, if you checked his CS page (Fourth Wall break!) then you would know that Ryo's moral alignment is all out of wack.

I mean, come on! Who decides to go on a rampage to unleash the apocalypse, then promptly turn around to divert all their attention onto a girl, promising them to be good, then turn back around and help in the murder of school staff, students, and all around being a complete idiot. This was the problem that Ryo was currently facing and why he went on his little summer journey.

He felt he had lost himself. Even his pops, the current [King] of Dracu'eri had said he had grown weaker. Sighing for the umpteenth time, Ryo glanced around at his latest act of destruction. He had come back to Luxor to pinpoint the exact moment he had went from badass dragon, to wimpy do gooder, then back again, and just ended up fighting with the group he was originally in charge of. That didn't end well for them, so back to being a delinquent again.

Ryo cracked his knuckles and pulled out a cigarette, lighting it up and taking a big puff of the cancer stick. It was time for a change, time for him to go back to his old ways of violence and badassitude. No more taking it easy on scrubs and jabronis. No more doing things for the 'greater good'. And by Shiva, if a hot ass devil chick offers him some poon, screw relationships! He was gonna get some devil poon!

"About freaking time! Seriously though, that fox chick messed you up bruh! Go back to killing nurses and damning the world simply for a fight, then giving random chicks the business!"

Chuckling at the voice in his head, Ryo nodded his head in agreement, although he still felt that small tug of affection at the mention of a certain fox princess, but he buried that feeling deeep down, under all the blood lust and greed, "You're right Luce, it's time to get my groove back. Like pops said during the trip, i've changed for the worse. Time to get back to the old me." Ryo began walking away from the ruins, heading towards the main school grounds, his spirits lifted and his goals back on track, time to be Luxor's Greatest Delinquent again. Time to go around fighting people for no reason, giving jabronis the smackdown, and slaying and laying some fine ladies.

"Oh yeeeaaaah, grab the peanut butter, things are about to get weird!"

"Shut the hell up Lucifer!"

(Open for interaction)

(THE DELINQUENT IS BACK! Kept the post really vague cause I have no idea what's happening right now. Expect violence, lame jokes, and sexual harassment galore! Plus he's conflicted because of [See Luxor Season 1 and 2 for more Details] Anyway, i'm back peeps.)

Last edited:
Daji.jpg
Daji "Vixen Goddess/Goddess of Deception."
(Side character) (Location: Old Luxor Ruins) (With: Ryo/Luci, Sheng.)
There he was, permeating himself in the Devilish conviction of reverting his constricted morality back into its former-self! Lathering his inner-ways with the sense of sin and infidelity, truly going back to his old roots with Lucifer maintaining a portion of control over his new playmate. Just by impressions alone, anyone in their right mind could apprehend the idea that these two trouble makers were going to be the bestest of companions, going about Luxor Academy and tearing up the place like it were some sort of destructible playground made just for the likes of them. Relishing in the enjoyment of it all, Ryo definitely failed to predict the gradually germinating miasma behind his robust frame, additionally gaining curvature and more of a humanoid shape as it begun reach its conclusion in development. Soon the concealing veil of violet-hued aura began to dissipate in the once cheerful atmosphere, revealing none other than Daji and a mysterious figure whom was standing beside her and giving Ryo a pompous ass look that was the exact definition of pretentious. “How enthralling, if it isn’t Setsuna’s most esteemed lizard. I see that you’ve attained a newfound confidante as well. Tell me Lucifer, what is it like being ensnared in the inner-confines of a demigod? Must be quite mortifying to the Prince of Darkness title that you hold so proudly. Daji" couldn’t resist mocking the two chums, especially Lucifer. Once the great Morning Star of Hell, now trapped within a living creature that has fallen head over heels for Setsuna, Dajis once pride and joy that is most likely still twisting and turning in bed, sleeping-in as she waits for her ‘true’ lover’s embrace. Daji’s colorful eyes were something of a beauty but of a deadly nature, as if they were a captivating predator, lurking for its prey with its piercingly bright eyes.

She was aware of the ruination of the formerly established structure around her but gave little interest to it, chalantly stepping over bits and pieces of rubble left over on the dirtied carpet and brushing her honed fingernails against his shoulder, leaving a shivering experience of dread onto his skin before pivoting to face him only a meter away from his face with a somewhat resembling off-spring beside her who was still judging Ryo with his smirk edging its way up his face. “As for you, Ryo. I’ve been studying you rather closely and your oscillating personality when it comes to my daughter. I’ve never seen a creature so, indecisive and i’m sure it’s with good intention. You’ve lost yourself, falling head first for naive puppy-love that only is foretold in a child’s book of fairy tales.” Daji paused, inhaling another gracious breath as she thoroughly decided her next words. “But, I see that now that you’ve gone back to your roots. Or so it seems, i’d suggest that you remain on this path that you’re on if you don’t want to disgrace this heritage of yours, as well as my own. You should have enough respect not to taint mine or your own bloodline with the stigma that is half-blood kin.” She gave a sickening frown of displeasure, deep in her mind was the recollected thoughts of both of them together, creating what she sees as an abomination. An illness that would be produced onto this world that must be washed away from existence as it is not pure to her family-tree. Inward brewing hatred almost became physical when the figure beside her lashed out aggressively and threw a wild haymaker to Ryo which ended with Daji convulsing one of her several tails backward and knocking it into the child’s abdomen causing him to gasp in a moment of pain and disbelief before confronting his mother. “Why did you stop me?! He’s polluted my sister with this horrid disease of tatsu (Dragon). He should’ve listened and obeyed like the obedient reptile that he is!”
Setsuna_brother.jpg
This unknown associate of Daji happened to be Setsuna’s brother, Sheng-Yuang. He was more haughty of his self-pride in comparison to his older sister but did share a great boiling tendency to lash his anger towards others. “Quit your barking! Now, i’ll say this with haste since both of us don’t have time to dabble with one another. You will stay away from Setsuna’s path of purity, your interference has caused enough damage in our family and yours. So, are you going to respect yourself and leave my daughter alone?” Daji gave him an inquisitive expression, curious of what his answer may or may not be but all the while having a stern look in her eye and furrow in her brow, although Daji’s tone was rather calm, you could sense the hostility in her words.
(Apologies that this was so long, i'm just setting up a new Arc plot-line for Ryo)

YungJazz YungJazz

Ryo Sentrale/Lucifer
With: Daji (Setsuna's Sexy mom) and....a shemale? (Sheng, who Ryo thinks is a chick.)
Ryo new outfit.jpg

"Oh hey! It's Daji! Ryo, ask her if she still likes butt stuff."

Ryo chuckled to himself as his inner voice began thoroughly describing the rather hedonistic actions he had gotten into with the fox woman. Ryo's brow furrowed as Daji began berating him on his relationship with Setsuna and his current conflicted status. The hell? Was she a mind reader or something, and who the heck was the chick beside her giving him the 'wish you were dead' gaze.

Ryo's hair overshadowed his eyes as the mistress of Diyu began listing off reasons for the 'sin' that was the love between Ryo and Setsuna. Destroying the bloodline? Indecisive? It was at a point that Ryo didn't even notice the other person throw a haymaker at him, only to be stopped by Daji. Ryo's fist clenched as Daji gave her ultimatum, his figure becoming rigid as he finally glance up, his eyes glowing azure with draconian power, the very same power that witnessed the birth of this universe, then casually went to another.

With the power and presence of legends past, Ryo stepped towards Daji with purpose and stood before her, his gaze unwavering and with all the poise of a true emperor, uttered his response.

"So just to be sure......That person's a dude right? Cause I could've swore he was a chick, thought he was Setsuna's sister."

Aaaand he ruined it. His serious visage replaced with that of a idiotic grin, Ryo asked the question plaguing his mind. Was the sibling of his beloved a guy or a girl, cause there was no way a guy looked this feminine. You could hear the literal pin drop as Ryo derailed to serious conversation and crashed it into dumbville.

'And the butt stuff, don't forget the butt stuff Ryo.'

With a hearty laugh that was more fit for a jester than a dragon, Ryo did the unspeakable and booped Daji's nose with his index finger, smiling all the way. He then casually took a few steps back and placed his hands in his pockets, taking a lax stanced as a nonchalant smirk adorned his face. It was as if Daji's presence didn't even faze him, "So listen Fox Empress," Ryo addressed her, already calling Daji in a form similar to her daughter, but with a little less affection, "You made an extreme miscalculation on your part. The Sentrale Clan of Dracu'eri do not believe in the 'degradation' of bloodlines."

Ryo paused in his speech, lifting one of his hands up to run through his hair in a pleasant manner, "Matter of fact, even though my pops said I had grown weaker," Ryo's eyes gained a sudden fondness as his mind centered back on the one thing that kept him sane, "He said it was more emotionally then physically, cause he swore that if I wasn't already on my way back to Luxor, the [King] spot would've been mine."

All of a sudden, a heavy pressure fell over the area, as the ruins surrounding them began slowly evaporating into nothingness. A miasma of azure power leaked from Ryo as his, now slitted, eyes stared at Daji calmly, the primordial powers of his blood shifting the very atoms around them. With a single flicker of speed, as if reality itself simply forgot he existed, Ryo appeared right in front of Daji. His forehead landed softly on hers as Ryo gazed directly into her eyes, his power fading away, but the ever present surge of blood lust and killing intent still oppressing the area.

"So listen up Daji, Empress of Eternal Illusion. We dragons are most greedy when someone says we can't keep our greatest treasures," Ryo brought his hand up and lightly caressed Daji's cheek, not even caring that her offspring was watching, "As I told your daughter, i'll tell you." Ryo's tone quickly changed from sensual, to otherwordly as he muttered his next promise.

"I would devour you before you had time to blink and light all of your home ablaze and laugh as all you cherish burn to ashes. But this time, i'll not only take your daughter as mine, but you would be claimed just the same."

With his piece said, the phantasmal power that permeated the area suddenly disappeared. The surrounding area that was fading into non-existence was once again ruins, and the blood lust that suffocated everyone, vanished as if it was never there. Ryo removed his hand from Daji's cheek, slowly moved back to a safe distance, any further perverse actions left to the wind. And with a final chuckle Ryo gestured towards the Behemoth HQ, "So other than the fact that i'll never stop loving your daughter, you wanna grab your transvestite child and have a drink at my place? I promise it'll be fuuuun!"

'Ask her to do butt stuff man!"

Ryo blinked at Lucifer's voice, before grinning stupidly at Daji, "Oh. And Lucifer says I should ask you to do butt stuff." The Dragon may be conflicted. He may go back to his old ways of violence and battle. He may even betray those he calls family. But one thing was for sure, he wasn't letting go of his Fox Princess any time soon, and a Fox Empress wasn't going to change that.

SidTheSkid SidTheSkid

(Dangit.....I told myself no Long post, but I did it anyway. This is your fault Obsidian. I write a long post, then you do, then we both get caught up and end up writing a whole freakin' book series about our characters...Also, Ryo is totally being influenced by ol' Luci, so an (im)possible three way with Daji and Setsuna is plaguing his mind.)

The robed figure quickly dodged out of the way of the boys ice attack. Then the white haired girl helped get Koven, and the rest to safety by using her power to use the car and surround them in metal. Then a mysterious man came out of the fog and told him that if he didn't leave by the time he was done with his cigarette, then he would incur his wrath. The robed figure deciding his best option was to disengage, that he did. He literally vanished into the night, allowing the manifestation of darkness to be lifted from the forest; and the sun shone through the tree line revealing the damage done in the fight. .

Coyote Hart Coyote Hart SidTheSkid SidTheSkid Kisaki Kisaki FTR FTR (Sorry for the shitty post, I needed to move things along. Plus I'm tired too.)

Aiko Kirishima

She wrote her name "Aiko Kirishima." She wrote silently and fixed her glasses. She didn't actually need glasses she just wore them. She noticed her teeth and nodded. She looked for the cafe to drink this so called cawffee. She only seemed to write in Japanese though.
Kisaki Kisaki

Kagami nodded,"Follow me then." The vampire started to lead the way toward the café. It was located in the Main building where meetings and student sign ups were held. Today the lines were short, which were not common for most days. "Here we are. I'll order!"Kagami skipped toward the cashier. The cashier bowed and gave the vampire a menu. "I'll order this and that!..Oh! and that too!"she pointed out quickly to the items. The cashier tried to keep up with the order . The girl gave a struggling smile and sent out the order to the cooks.

Kagami nodded,"Follow me then." The vampire started to lead the way toward the café. It was located in the Main building where meetings and student sign ups were held. Today the lines were short, which were not common for most days. "Here we are. I'll order!"Kagami skipped toward the cashier. The cashier bowed and gave the vampire a menu. "I'll order this and that!..Oh! and that too!"she pointed out quickly to the items. The cashier tried to keep up with the order . The girl gave a struggling smile and sent out the order to the cooks.

Aiko Kirishima

Aiko, being Aiko just stared blankly at the two and decided to take a seat after leaving a simple note saying "Coffee. " She sat down and wrote on her notebook on what Kagami had ordered. "That will be 653 Yen" She said monotonically and softly to Kagami's surprise because she is not actually mute.

Users who are viewing this thread