Luxor Academy !Not : Another Time, Another place

"The sun is shinning bright today." He yook a deep breath of fresh air. He carried a shovel and pulled a cart of flowers along the stone path.

"I'll have to plant at least 30 of these today. Maybe the park area needs more beauty." Li said to himself.

"Mister Li ! Look !"a student ran up to him and pointed at the random people who feel the sky. 

Li placed his shovel into the ground and let go of the handel of the cart.

Li sighed and reached his arms out to catch Kagami who fell from the sky. "What is happening , young lady?"he asked the girl.

Kagami looked at him then at Aiko.

"Uhh...I don't know..."

@TGSRoleplay

Last edited by a moderator:

Aiko Kirishima

Aiko was scanning the area and was silent for a few seconds before noticing Kagami talking ti a strange man. She seemed confusused so Aiko decided to explain to her laying next to her. "A Spontaneous occurring wormhole took us through time and space." She said monotonically. She looked around and tried to find the time period in their perception of the present. She was also very close to Kagami's  landing site not even moving.

"Get back here brats !"Kiki yelled at students that ran away. She groaned ," I don't want to run. Ugh.... I'm not using my magic for this. I'll get them later" she said as she sat down on the cold floor and ran her hand through her white hair. Kiki sat there for a while until she felt a tingling a sensation. "My owl sense are tingling and I think it means that some sh*t is going to go down" she said while jumping up with enthusiasm. With a new surge of energy,  pulled out her staff and waved it around . Kiki transported to  the area where she felt the disturbance. Kiki furrowed her eyebrows, " Just a bunch of kids dressed in weird clothing. Lame !"

@Plasma @TGSRoleplay

(And anyone else in the area)

Li shook his head ," A vortex that took you through time and space. That's hard to pull off , even for experienced magicians. Perhaps a god did it." He slowly let Kagami down.  Kagami bowed and walked to Aiko. "Does that mean we are stuck here? What year is it anyways?" Kagami started asked him.Li shrugged,"I don't know and the date is April 27, 1957."he answered the girl. Kagami burst out crying, "It can't be!"she hugged Aiko for comfort.

Cassandra_2.jpg

Cassandra O. Heart ~ School Nurse (Location: Professor Vlad's SUV, Luxor Academy 1957.)(With: Mira, Vlad.)

Cassandra’s principles, values, and undistinguished moral compass was truly a bit of a mystery to those around her, especially Mira who was completely baffled by the fact that Cassandra had just only moments ago was working alongside a bunch of criminals who seemed to share a strong bond with one another when it came to pulling off a magnificent heists, for months she had effortlessly grown to them and worked her way into gaining their trust, only to absolutely destroy it in the end. “Ah, I do feel bad for those guys, don’t get me wrong Mira. But still, you’re my number one priority and if i’m able to get you something more so that you’re better off, i’ll do it. But hey, maybe we might get to go on a vacation you know? Have us both go somewhere you’d enjoy, unless you like this cramped up apartment of mine.” Cassandra’s thoughts wandered, more particularly on that of Mira, she was giving the young adult a remorseful glare, only looking in her mid-peripheral while she was going about puffing about on her cigarette ever so slightly, if only things could’ve been different with her. Listing all of the reasons why she left her home in the first place, it’s surprising that she didn’t leave sooner than expected but i’m sure everyone has their own reasons to why they’d stay longer, she was definitely a brave woman, a lot more so than Cassandra. “Oh, I didn’t know you listened to this kind of music.” She replied, figuring that Mira had changed the music in the vehicle, flooding the vehicle with a new methodical beat as they continued to cruise down onto the closest interstate that would have them arrive shortly to Luxor Academy’s residential area.

Only a few more hours before the educational institution’s grand re-opening to their students and new faculty members including Cassandra herself, both of them had enough time to sleep-in and gather their things around for their first day, maybe even go out to eat or something if they woke up early, everything was going according to plan until she felt a strange atmosphere in the vehicle. “New brand?” She asked Mira nonchalantly as the smoke suddenly flooded the vehicle, injecting an odd scent into the air that she wasn’t too familiar with except for when she had came in contact with the history teacher, odd. As if she was coming out of a coma, she woke up back to reality as she heard a very distinct voice coming out from behind her seat. “Oh uh.. Hi Vlad.” She gulped, drifting her gaze into the rear-view mirrors as he was slumped against the center of the backseats with all of the bags of money near the bottom of his feet, hugging the vehicle mats as they weighed down on top of one another. This wasn’t happening, there was no way that he was in the vehicle! But he was and Cassandra had to figure out something quick. “Hey, don’t go judging me just by one song, I have all sorts of jams. Anyway, out of the kindness of my heart I decided to pick you up and if you’re wondering about the bags of stol- I mean fortunately earned money it’s because we won the lottery, apparently ol’ Mira here is a bingo champion.” Cassandra nervously chuckled as she hid the mask she had placed on the dashboard underneath her bottom as to hide it from Professor Vlad as she kept her eyes on the road, surprisingly they were only a so and so several feet away from the off-ramp leading straight to the residential area. “Ah, no thanks, I don’t smoke, oh what the hell?” She couldn’t help but have her jaw drop at the incredible sight in front of her! A gargantuan vortex was ripped through the skies right above Luxor Academy! Did one of the summoning students make a goof in their calculations? Was the academy being attacked by the supernatural? Was it bring your portal to school day? Whatever it was, she wasn’t too happy to see its presence, especially when it started lifting up the entire SUV as if it were a compact smart-car. Cassandra, looked up at the expansive swirling doom that hovered above her and figured that she would do what any rational person would do in this situation.

Scream in absolute terror of course as all of them got sucked into the vortex and spat out of it like a bad piece of food. Fortunately when they hit the ground, the impact alone was enough to bounce the vehicle but make the tires look as if they had gone through a car compactor, Cassandra wasn’t wanting to look back in the rear view mirror considering that Vlad must’ve been absolutely floored at the idea of his vehicle being totaled, at-least they were all alive and in good-condition but there was something off about their surroundings. Luxor Academy got remodeled? “Huh? Why does it look so old-fashioned now?” She scratched her head in confusion as she cautiously stepped out of the vehicle, avoiding bits and pieces of the shattered rims that have spewed about across the concrete sidewalk.

(Hey atleast the SUV stereo worked earlier ~ Cruise to Luxor Song.) ( @Pumpkin Spice Cyanide @Twyllvarlais)( We're here! @Kisaki )

Fate-Zero.Kiritsugu-Emiya.320x480.jpg

"Yeah, hi to you too, Cass. Up to your usual antics I see. You lie when you chuckle. Plus I can hear your heartbeat over the music; it's not steady. Whatever I don't care at this point, but since your using my car as your escape vehicle, I want a cut", inhaling and exhaling more smoke, Vlad continued his deal, "20%, no whining about it too, you aren't pretty when you whine." Chuckling to himself, Vlad leaned in again between the two, and addressed Mira. "So, having fun Mira? Cass can be quite the ride, just don't let her talk you into doing something stupid", Vladimir blew smoke out his nose and added, "oh wait... she did. Like stealing MY CAR." Vladimir quickly took the cigarette Mira had in her mouth and threw out the window, and taking the one he gave her, he gently put it in her mouth and lit it with his lighter. "Trust me, way better than what you were smoking. They have a sweeter taste like, french vanilla, but they're Italian made so it doesn't make sense, but who cares." Vladimir was about to talk with Cassandra again, when he noticed a giant black hole, portal thingy in the sky. The portal lifted the SUV into the air and started to pull it closer. Cassandra started to scream, typical of her, but all he could do was light another cigarette and enjoy the ride.... Hopefully. Just as they were about to go through the portal, Vladimir exclaimed, "Mutherfu-" 

In an instant the SUV slammed into the road, the impact blew the tires out and and the rims scrapped against the concrete spewing sparks behind them. Soon the vehicle stopped. Cassandra got out and started questioning where they are or more importantly, When they were. Pissed that his SUV was totaled, Vladimir kicked the door clean off its hinges and saw it go flying into the woods. Hopping out he surveyed the damage done. "No, no, no, no, NO! Dammit Cass! Whenever we get back, you are taking the money you stole and you are gonna buy me a new SUV!! Alright time to find out where we are."

Vladimir pulled out the bags of cash from the back seat, then he walked around to the back of the vehicle and opened the trunk. Pressing a button hidden near the tail light, the inside of the trunk opened up and revealed a full arsenal of weapons, from pistols to sniper rifles. Taking three glocks, Vladimir strapped them under his all black suit. Sifting through the ammo he took 21 clips and neatly they slid into holsters underneath his suit. Then he took his single shot handgun, and put it in a western style holster on his right hip. Then took a couple of daggers of various materials for different magical beings and neatly hid them under his suit. After suiting up, he closed the trunk then kicked the SUV with immense strength, he was still a mutant after all; which went flying into the woods breaking trees and foliage alike. 

Walking over to Cassandra, Vladimir lit a cigarette and said, "Well this is nice. I love being stuck in the past with a thieving, lying vixen like you Cass. You're lucky you got good looks going for you, anybody else, I would've killed if they did that to my car. Look I know it wasn't your fault for totaling it, but come on. Out of every car, you chose MINE? Fate is cruel to me, always has been. Anyway I think we should try to find others who may have entered the portal too", Vladimir then shouted to Mira. "Lets go Mira, we've got to try find others. Oh and bring the money too", Vladimir eyed Cassandra one more time and started to walk towards the Academy. 

Aiko Kirishima 

5026_6f82.gif

Aiko blushed as Kagami hugged her for comfort and smiled slightly elevating the sides if her mouth from the hug. Despite being trapped in this time, She was happy that Kagami is hugging her. "It's okay."

She said her cheeks reddening a little from her usual pale face. She was too distracted to notice if anyone was watching hugging Kagami back.

Roy landed with a grunt from the portal, onto the ground. Nobody was in sight, but everything seemed normal. What had the heck happened?

He got up, brushing himself off. It was obvious it was this was Luxor Academy, yet it wasn't. Things looked misplaced, building structures shifted a tiny bit, not too much to make a difference, but enough to make feel awkward. Additionally, the time of the day seemed to have changed. No longer was it nearing midnight. It was now midday, the sun shining down on the magnificent yet wrong school. 

Nobody seemed to be nearby, so Roy decided the best thing to do was to head around to see where everyone was. Realizing that all of a sudden, Roy was in his bathrobe again instead of his comfortable hunting clothing, he turned around to see if there was anything else to cover himself. Seeing nothing, Roy shrugged, and raised his hand to summon his sword, but frowned, as nothing came to him. He tried again. Was the sword destroyed in the portal? Or... was it in another dimension? Roy knew the sword-bond didn't work if the user and the sword were in different dimensions. Was this the case?

Fortunately, Roy was still wearing his necklace. That gave him comfort as he walked around to find someone.

Before he took more than 5 steps however, a pile of items fell out of the portal above him, on top of Roy. A bed, a scabbard with a sword, a computer. He was trapped. Under his own stuff

images

It came without warning. One moment, Skyler was standing at the sink, the next moment, the things around him starting lifting up as if unaffected by gravity. 

Skyler was no exception to this phenomenon. He lifted up into the air, and as the roof gave way, he tumbled into the air.

What was happening? Was the monsters that haunted Skyler's mind finally coming after him? No. Were the clouds falling? Shut up you idiot. If they sky was falling, would you be going up?

Skyler sighed. The demon inside him had a good point. But what was happening?

The fabrics of time are being reversed, the demon suggested, We're heading into a portal into a different world.

Skyler groaned, just as he entered the portal, into the other side

After what seemed like infinity, Skyler landed. And he didn't know where he was. A car. 

On a car? Why a car? Wasn't it the past.

Then, he realized that he wasn't alone, and he got off the car hurridly, accidentally freezing the roof of the car, and slipping off the car instead.

Three people. One person had an arsenal of weapons. The other seemed to be the school nurse, and he didn't recognize the last one.

@Pumpkin Spice Cyanide @Obsidian @Twyllvarlais

More Information

Roy Drake

Objective: Find people

Mood: Surprised

Open for interactions

Skyler Jones

Objective: Defend himself

Mood: Panicked

Interacting with: People.

Queen of the Snake : Angel

Kozakura.Marry.600.1746254.jpg
Angel did her best to push herself off the ground, this time strength surging back into her limbs , albeit a bit tapped. Dirt covered her knees and elbows and there might have been a leaf or two in her hair. Looking up, she realized why her fall was so rough. It had been straight through a tree canopy. It also explained the blood still cascading down her face, covering an eye and causing her to keep one closed. Heads tended to bleed a lot. Maybe it would be better now to try and find someone to explain what had happened. Her first thought was Theo. She wondered if he was alright, if he fell too, and if he was worried about her. For a long while the two had been inseparable, always having the option to come together again. Now, the distance between them was alarming, as if he ripped a piece from her, leaving her open and exposed. Still, Angel reverted to how she normally acted. Innocent. Gentle. And most definitely, and recently, afraid.

She stood up, wobbly, ignoring the streaking blood down her face, how she only had one eye open, the dirt, twigs, and leaves, the panic... Angel ignored it all and set one foot in front of the other. Seeing everything better it was definitely ascertained that this place was different from the last. The biggest difference was the time of day. Angel might have seemed aloof most of the time, but she definitely knew the difference between day and night. Things like that didn't just happen. The academy was a place for magical beings and things tended to get a little hectic but this was beyond the norm and definitely not easily reversible. Angel could only hope that she wasn't the only one in this precarious situation. That was probably the scariest thing to think about.

Her dress was torn slightly around the hem she realized as she walked. The ripped lace tickled her leg. The sun was blaring, especially to someone who probably had a concussion, and she held up a hand to block the rays. After walking some, with her good eye open, a semi-blinded eye, she spotted a taller shape, male, and hope surged in her. Possibly Theo? Her worry melted a bit, thawing the fear encasing her heart and she walked more quickly towards him. And it was then an onslaught of items fell directly on top of this silhouette... All rudimental items but still, it was enough to make Angel pause and start. "Hey!" She called, running over to the pile and kneeling down beside it. Blood dripped crimson speckles on a large computer as she pushed it aside, using what strength she had left to shift the items off of him unable to actually lift it and move it.

"Are you okay? I was--" 

Angel stuttered and stopped speaking, leaning over this person she thought was Theo and realized it wasn't him at all, in fact. Only a foot of space was between them and her long hair fell around him, curtaining the two. Angel blinked twice, silently, and then spoke softly.

"Who are you?"

@Storm Guardian

For a moment as Eric went through the portal, he felt a light, weightless void of sorts surround him, making him at peace and confort, but that ended after what seemed like ages and he found himself plowing into the side of the school. Pulling his head out of the wall, he shook off the debris and looked around, "so um, what changed exactly, I mean, it feels different....and looks a little different, but not by too much" he said, walking in the field that surrounded the school, "welp, that portal couldn't have just gotten me, there has to be more people around, so let's search shall we?" he finished, walking towards the building.

(open for rp)

Miranda (Mira) A. Damascus

~ Student (Location: Rolled up in Vladimir's car)(With: Cassandra, Vladimir and Roy)

Mira's experience in the SUV went from a welcome change of pace to incredibly awkward to being sucked into a temporal wormhole WAY too fast for her liking. She'd done little more than smile and nod timidly as Vladimir and Cassandra directed the conversation. She still wasn't sure why Cassandra and Vladimir were acting so casually about the whole situation. Especially since Vladimir could make their lives a whole lot harder with a simple phone call. As they approached the school and the portal came into view Mira just stared at it, almost mesmerized by it. It's power was like nothing she'd ever felt, she briefly pondered the likelihood of her utilizing whatever force pulled them in before Cassandra started screaming and panic set it. Mira instinctively tried climbing to the back of the car and away form the portal. As if that was going to do anything. She gave up halfway past the center console and instead wrapped herself in the surrounding parts of the car, like a cocoon. In an instant they arrived though she couldn't tel that immediately, being encapsulated. 
There was a loud bang of the impact followed by muffled talking outside, she wasn't totally sure about the state of the world around them and mistakenly assumed Vladimir kicking his door off as some other worldly entity prying open the car. She stayed huddled in her shell debating whether or not crushing the rest of the car around herself for further protection, though it could risk the lives of Cass and Vlad, were they still kicking. There was more muffled voices and then a rustling in the rear. All of a sudden the whole car was propelled forward with incredible force and Mira gave into her defense response, crushing the car into a metal case around her as it flew into the woods. 

@Obsidian

@Twyllvarlais

@Storm Guardian

(ok so this post is absolute garbage but so am I so it kinda fits in that sense, I guess :) . A: Yes, I do like messing with the flow of the rp)

Cassandra_2.jpg

Cassandra O. Heart ~ School Nurse (Location: 1957, Near Luxor Academy, Forest)(With: N/A )

Cassandra relieved a soft and innocent “eep” from the recesses of her throat as she heard Vlad lunge his unyielding foot against the inside of the SUV’s relatively bent passenger door, promptly disconnecting the door from its tough hinges and catapulting it through the forest, making a rambunctious series of noises as its metal edges dinged and ricochet against several tree-trunks making up the dense timberland. She anticipated the worst as she timorously shrunk her shoulders back, hesitantly casting a culpable expression at Vladimir as she attempted to tip-toe her way out of the situation but it was too late, assessing the damage of his vehicle he shot Cassandra an unnerved gaze right back at her that was full of disappointment and rage at the loss of his expensive vehicle, additionally scolding her for accidentally wrecking his ride. “Hey, it’s not my fault that we got vacuumed up into a portal! You should’ve got portal-insurance or something and wait what?! That’s like nearly 65% of the money we just stole, c’mon.” She loudly exhaled in a grumpy fashioned before crossing her arms over each other and pouting at the loss of cash that they had just stolen, fortunately for Mira and Cassandra they had enough for some other things but just imagining what they could’ve bought with that 65% was absolutely heartbreaking. She couldn’t help but turn her head to the side in curiosity as he lightly popped open the trunk by pushing his forefinger against a secret button which slid back a false cover on the interior of the trunk which encased a jaw-droppingly large arsenal of weapons that had supernatural capabilities, even taking out large foes as well.

“Holy shit, are you preparing for war or something?” Cassandra was absolutely astonished to see the sight in front of her, it was as if she was in some sort of special agent movie or something, it looked as if he was hosting a firearm emporium and all of the lethal weapons were inside the back of his SUV. Mira was still in the vehicle trying to assess the situation and figure out what had just happened until it was too late, Vlad out of sheer exasperation had kicked the SUV’s tail-end with Mira still inside of the vehicle, resulting in the frame and all soaring into the distance of the woods, snapping trees as if they were toothpicks from the momentum it was carrying. The professor must’ve not recognized that one of the students was still hanging shotgun after the fact because he acted as if nothing happened. Cassandra on the other hand was looking off into the distance where the vehicle had just been kicked, trying to comprehend what had just happened while giving a completely dumbfounded look. “Yeah I don’t think Mira is gonna be coming… Since she was still in the vehicle you jackass!” At this point Cassandra was completely freaking out, she didn’t know where Mira had landed or more importantly if she was okay or not. “Oh god, we need to find her now! She could be hurt, or worse!” Cassandra immediately de-materialized into the light and traversed into the forest, surveying every shrub, hedge, and margin of the forest’s region in hopes that she’d eventually find Mira.

(Sorry this post is poopy, kinda sped through it and was talking to someone! @Pumpkin Spice Cyanide @Twyllvarlais )

Li eyes traveled over to a strange car that landed a mile away. " More strange objects falling from the sky? How many of you are there?" he looked back at Kagami and Aiko. " "Well... Children follow me. Let's investigate and see if any others that have fallen."he pulled his fan and waved it sidewaus to summon his mount. It was just a large  floating cloud but look fluffy and comfortable to sit on. "I'm offering a free ride. The car landed in the forest are so it might take a while to get there on foot."

Kagami nodded her head, " Well sure. Right Aiko?" she pulled her flustered friend toward the cloud.

@TGSRoleplay

Aiko Kirishima:

5026_6f82.gif

She was a bit distracted with the overload if thoughts in her head and just nodded following Kagami wherever she goes her face red visibly. She didn't pay attention to Li and just followed Kagami to the cloud. Her strong but barely existent feelings for Kagami are starting to surface.

Vlad didn't think nothing of kicking his car into woods until Cassandra told him that Mira was still in the car. Cursing at himself for assuming his student was already out of the car, Vlad followed after Cassandra into the woods to retrieve Mira, hoping that she was ok. Vlad sprinted through the woods at the speed of a deer, thanks to his mutations, Vladimir's slow and fast twitch muscle fibers were enhanced ten fold, given him extraordinary sprinting speed and muscular endurance. His mutations also dialed up his senses to 12, allowing him to see, smell, and hear things a no human could. Following the trail of destroyed, and awkwardly bent trees and brush, Vladimir was able track down what remained of his car pretty easily.

Coming to a halt near a small grove, Vladimir pinpointed his car, though it was awkwardly crushed, almost like a case. Rushing over to the giant metal case, Vladimir, using his inhuman strength, pried the metal apart and revealed Mira, who seemed to be unscathed, except for the fact she was frightened out of wits. "Thank God you're all right! I'm so sorry Mira, I absently thought you were out of the car when I kicked it. Please forgive me!" Relieved that his student was alright, Vladimir called out to Cassandra who he assumed was nearby. "Hey Cass, Mira is ok."

Getting up, Vladimir decided to light a cigarette, but when he was about to light it, the flame blew out all of sudden. The odd thing was, the air was still; too still. His senses went on high alert immediately. Pulling out his glock, he loaded a mag of silver nitrate bullets into the pistol, and pulled and released the receiver, locking a bullet into the chamber. His cat-like eyes scanned the woods, noting every single piece of foliage. "Mira, Cass, we're not alone. I've felt this presence before, but that was 550 years ago..." Not liking this situation, Vladimir prepared himself for a deadly fight.

SidTheSkid SidTheSkid FTR FTR

Last edited:
Skyler Jones & Roy Drake
Skyler fell with a thud off of the car, into the sour tasting dirt. What just happened, Skyler wondered. One moment, there was a car, the next, there wasn't. He decided to go off into the woods, the only logical location of the car. When he got there, he would ask for directions.
However, when he got there, the car wasn't upright, it seemed all crumbled like a paper ball. There are people coming! Skyler heard in his head. Instinctively, Skyler hid behind a tree. Not too shortly after this, he heard two people rush over to the car, and the sound of metal being destroyed, as well as someone, apologizing. Skyler made a connection in his mind, his heart reeling. There was someone stuck inside the car!
Of course, Skyler couldn't see this. He was behind the tree, away from the people. His heart sank more when he heard the masculine figure say about being not alone.
Worried, Skyler slowly walked out from behind the tree, his hands glowing blue with cryokinesis as he was nervous.
FTR FTR Twyllvarlais Twyllvarlais SidTheSkid SidTheSkid
Page_Break_287x78.png
Everything went dark. The darkness swept over Roy like a thick spoonful of honey. Suddenly, the sound of someone's voice pierced through the darkness, and Roy groggily opened his eyes.
A girl's face, leaning worriedly at him, filled Roy's vision. Her hair tickled Roy's face and blocked the sunlight. Which was probably a good thing, because Roy's eyes hadn't adjusted from the sudden change of light--from night to day so suddenly.
A bit too late, Roy realized the girl had asked a question. "Roy Drake, nice to meet you," Roy said, groaning in pain. The furniture--his furniture-- had fallen pretty hard on top of him. It didn't seem like anything was broken, thank goodness, but he was heavily bruised. "Who may you be?" Roy struggled to sit up
Ariel Ariel
Skyler Jones
Objective: Eavesdrop and be edgy
Mood: Nervous
Interacting with: Bunch of people

Roy Drake
Objective: Talk
Mood: Woozy
Interacting with: Angel

Cassandra_2.jpg
Cassandra O. Heart ~ School Nurse (Location: 1957, Near Luxor Academy, Forest)(With: Vlad, Mira, and Skyler)

From darkened interstices that trailed through the mountainous terrain to inordinately thick shrubs that are capable of hiding human bodies, it seemed as if Mira had simply vanished from this Earth or at least was miles away from the locations that she was investigating. How could this be? She, felt as if she had full responsibility over what happened to her and if something did, Cassandra wouldn’t be able to forgive herself. “Damnit, just how big is this forest?” She mumbled, hoping to find a miniscule trace of where the crumpled up SUV had landed until she made out a familiar voice that echoed its way through the extensive reaches of the timberland. It was none other than Vladimir himself who had finally discovered Mira who was thankfully in good-health. Cassandra was hoping that she’d wind up stumbling upon Mira while he got lost in the forest somehow so both of them could smuggle some of the stolen loot past him, although attempting to elude someone of his caliber would be near impossible, even for Cassandra. Sifting through the magnificent rays of sunlight once more, Cassandra came in hot pursuit of both Mira and Vladimir who were standing stationary but both of them were alerted by someone’s presence, did she wind up spooking them? Maybe someone else was in this forest?

Whatever it was, she wasn’t taking any chances. Kicking into her natural survival instincts, she decided to swiftly survey around the small grove, hoping to find whatever it was that they were startled by. “What’s this?” She thought, coming to a complete halt whilst still being concealed in the rays of light. Hiding behind the thick trunk of the tree was a not-so familiar face that had was snooping on Vladimir and Mira, perhaps one of them had a stalker? Mira’s ex maybe? Or just one of the students going for a nature-walk! Cassandra observed the situation, perceiving whether or not this individual was a threat to them or anyone around them. It soon became evident through Cassandra’s mistakably reasoning that this person wasn’t there to have an old-fashioned picnic with them as he figure’s hand became consumed in a raw aura that gave the impression of danger. She needed to intervene or else this could end badly, as much as she likes frozen goods, she’d hate to see her colleague and her ‘adopted’ sister be transformed into delicious popsicles. “What the hell do you think you’re doing?” She wailed irritably as the materialized back into her fleshy-self, aggressively tackling the person from behind and onto the grassy floor beneath them. Cassandra, struggling to maintain herself after the fall tried to grasp the person’s forearm so that he wouldn’t provide much of a threat with his cryo-hand. “Spying in on us huh? You must know what’s going on here! Why is there a giant portal hovering over Luxor Academy? Why are you out here in the middle of the woods? Who are you? Mira’s ex? One of mine that I can’t remember?! Vladimir’s secret closet lover?! Explain yourself!” She demanded, straddling the person’s backside as she hunched forward and cupped the person’s forearms.
Twyllvarlais Twyllvarlais FTR FTR Coyote Hart Coyote Hart

Student (Location: 1957,
Forest near Luxor Academy) (With: Vlad, Cassandra, and Skyler)
2286ebd9209ee712832b139a10fb7774.jpg
The turbulent tumbling of the hunk of metal that was once the SUV had put Mira in a state of unrest, her stomach most of all. By the time the mass had come to a halt Mira was feeling rather ill, though her emotional distress kept it at bay.
"Uughh, I don't feel so good.." she commented, laying fetal in the metallic cask. Before she'd gotten the chance to calm herself or even readjust her uncomfortable position from the tumble. The sounds of something incoming startled her but didn't catch her off guard, it was the ripping open of her makeshift tomb that got her riled up.
"Oh god, this is how it ends huh? Torn apart by some trans-dimensional beast....and on a Monday!..." Mira thought as the metal cracked and bent to reveal her. The light of the outside relative to the darkness of the inside all but blinded her for a moment. She was fractions of a second away from weaponizing the metal around her when her sense of hearing picked up a familiar sound. "Professor Vlad?!" Mira exclaimed, overjoyed that her potential attacker was naught but her quirky instructor. Without thought she jumped out to embrace him and gain some sort of comfort, but her eyes hadn't adjusted well enough to notice he'd already moved on to a more pressing matter. She landed awkwardly on the forest floor and didn't even have a chance to get up before she read the graveness in Vladimir's voice as he warned about a presence and instinctively refracted light around herself, turning completely invisible.
"What? Where?" Mira asked with concern, rolling forward to her feet and levitating the loose pieces of car Vlad had ripped off around her to use as projectiles. As if in one moment an unfamiliar face came out from behind a tree and Cass tackled it to the ground. Mira intuitively backed Cassandra up and moved some of the sharper projectiles around the intruder's head, so to make it in their best interests to cooperate. Only after doing so did she start to take the situation in and realize something was most definitely off about what was going on.
"Ex? What do you take me for? He's like 13 years old!" Mira called out from where she was, next to Vlad. An unseen grimace came over Mira's face at the idea of Vlad or Cassandra and that boy being a thing. "Gross...", she mumbled pulling the sharp edged car parts away from the boy's head.
"Cass get off him already! This whole situation is coming off super pedo and weird!", she shouted while uncloaking just from the neck up. "Plus Vlad said something about "550 years ago" so either someone else is here or that kid is 550 and Vlad and him really are secret lovers.." Mira called out, saying that last part sarcastically and not passing up the opportunity to give Vlad a smug look. "Wouldn't be the weirdest thing I've seen all day..." she said to him, playfully putting a now visible hand over her mouth in feigned surprise and alluding to the portal.

SidTheSkid SidTheSkid
Twyllvarlais Twyllvarlais
Coyote Hart Coyote Hart

Cassandra.jpg
Cassandra O. Heart
[School Nurse]
(Location: 1957, Near Luxor Academy, Forest)(With: Vlad, Mira, and Skyler)
“There’s nowhere to go off to now! Best explain yourself bud, because we can wait here all day until you open that mouth of yours and tell us what exactly is happening here!” Cassandra irritably stated while still on the person’s backside as she observed Mira’s helpful addition of sharp projectiles surrounding the mysterious stranger’s head, hopefully this would make him speak up a bit, but it was to little avail as he didn’t exactly say anything, either that or Cassandra couldn’t hear him over the state of emotion that she was in. Strangely enough Mira said something about the person being an adolescent, somewhere around the age of 13 years old? Oh dear, did she by chance accidentally tackle one of Luxor Academy’s young students? A Freshman even? She situated herself a bit forward to take a swift glance at the captured being that was currently held down onto the bristles of grass scattered about the ground. Unfortunately she recognized this face, wasn’t he a transfer student coming from somewhere? Not that it mattered or anything since she had to worry about shoulder-swiping a new freaking pupil to the ground like he was an American football training dummy. Cassandra reacted in a loud gasp, throwing herself backwards off of the roughed up teenager and crawling against one of the nearby tree-trunks.

“Oh no, I can’t believe I just did that! Or said that, thirteen?! What are kids eating these days?” She was more distracted by the fact that someone his age gave the impression of someone older, instead of more important things such as risking her entire career by plowing someone into the ground, Cassandra simply shivered at the idea at relating him to an ex, especially at his age. Suddenly she focused immediately onto the boy who she had leaped off of, briskly stumbling herself back onto both of her legs before commencing to check-up on him to make sure that she didn’t accidentally give him any undeserved injuries or bruises. “I didn’t hurt you did I? Are you alright?” Checking his with her forefinger and middle digit, he seemed as if he was in stable condition. Thank goodness! The thought of Cassandra not being able to live her dream as a nurse because of harming a student and being fired was unbearable, what would Mira think of her if she lost her job? Although it couldn’t be much worse than heisting a bank but still, she wanted to make some good examples in her life. “Five-hundred and fifty years old? Hm, who would’ve guessed! Never would’ve figured you for some sort of hot grandpa. Still a looker as always I see.” She playfully nudged herself against Vlad’s shoulder, giving him a teasing wink as she went up to Mira and assessed her condition which seemed to be nothing out of the ordinary, except for a smidgen of cigarette ash from the SUV’s tray on parts of her clothing but nothing too concerning.
FTR FTR Twyllvarlais Twyllvarlais Coyote Hart Coyote Hart

Skyler Jones
As soon as Skyler stepped out of the tree, he was bombarded by several forces. First off, one of the ladies immediately tackled Skyler to the ground. His demonic instincts told him to freeze with his cryokinesis the woman, but frankly, the demon inside of him seemed to be still puzzling over the sudden time change and Skyler was a bit too surprised to do anything. Additionally, the other female slung several car pieces like gigantic knives at Skyler. A bit shockingly, none of the pieces brained Skyler.
He was thoroughly frightened, and he shook from head to toe, but he wasn't sure of what to do. Skyler didn't want to talk, but doing nothing didn't seem like a good idea. Fighting back was an option, currently, the gun-wielding man hadn't made any action, and Skyler was confident the two of him (Him and his demon that's half-possessing him) would make a good fight. However, if the gunslinger were to attack, Skyler wasn't sure that even with the reaction time of his demonic friend could he freeze those bullets.
Fortunately for him, it appeared as if the car piece thrower found some logic and noticed that Skyler was in fact, only a kid. The weight pushing Skyler down all of a sudden lifted, and the feeling of dread and fright lifted with it.
Listening to the lighter haired woman's words, Skyler corrected her. "I'm fourteen, not thirteen." As the bad feelings faded away, it was replaced by Skyler's usual chilly feeling, as if he was chilled to the bone.
After a quick check up from the darker haired woman, the conversation shifted from Skyler to the gunslinger. At the lighter haired woman's words, Skyler felt his heart drop the floor.
Do you know that guy? Skyler asked to the demon in his head. If his demon didn't know the gunslinger, that meant the trouble wasn't over.
No, I don't, his demon replied, I'm only 500 years old, that's the only reason you managed to overpower me when I tried to corrupt you. I have never met this man.
This made Skyler as if his heart dropped further, and the air turned colder than it already was from Skyler's aura of cold. The danger wasn't over yet. Skyler looked around, anticipating for an unknown force.
Twyllvarlais Twyllvarlais FTR FTR SidTheSkid SidTheSkid

Skyler Jones
Objective: Prepare to be attacked
Mood: Nervous
Interacting with: Vlad, Cassandra, and Mira

"Nani! Your telling me that SOME random people appeared out of the sky?"Rize questioned her colleage. The white haired woman lazily shrugged ," Well....yeah. I don't know where these rascals came from ,but Li told me he sensed a ripple through time....Helll! Maybe they aliens." Kiki placed a lolipop into her mouth and leaned against the desk. Rize sighed , she furrowed her eyebrows at her. "God... Kiki just help me out here. Gather the new arrivals and report back to me. " she told Kiki.
The owl demon sighed," And why do I have to do it?"
Rize rolled her eyes and looked to the old granfather clock. " Beause Hibou...I have some important work to do right now. Any more questions?"she asked.
"Nope, I leave now."Kiki straighten her back and strudded to the door.

Meanwhile
"What a soft landing."Mei smiled and sat up. Mei felt a movement under her, behind startled by the movement she jumped up.
"Oww.."the blonde moaned.
(I finally made a post. )

Anticipating the encounter with The Creature, Vlad sighed as he witnessed Cass tackling a student to the ground and then on top of that, insisting that him and the student were some kind of lovers. It became more awkward once Mira got involved, though at least she heeded his warning. He recognized the boy though. Giving the boy a quick look, Vlad recognized the boy as Skyler Jones. He did notice Skyler giving him an unnerving stare though, almost as if the boy was trying to figure Vlad out. He didn't like it, but there was a more pressing matter at hand; but before he could go back scanning the woods, Cass remarked to Vlad that he was attractive, then she nudged him and gave him a wink. Oh you little vixen, Cass. Vlad followed Cass over to Mira, where she looked over his student. "Sometimes Cass, I can't tell if you're being serious, or playful. You're unpredictable which is what I like about yo-"

The air became colder and the light faded way too fast for it to be natural; Vlad stopped mid sentence and scanned the forest. His viper like eyes give off a dim glow when subjected to from low to very low light conditions. His inhuman eyesight adjusted to the darkness, he lowered his pulse and slowed his heartbeat. He listened for any movement whatsoever, though ignoring movement from Cass and his two students. Then a voice loud enough to be heard by the others, carried it itself on the wind.

"It's been a long time, Hexer."

Vlad recognized the voice. It was the same voice from his dream earlier; the king. With lightning speed, Vladimir put away his glock, and unholstered his breech loading, single shot handgun. Taking a round comparable to a .50, he opened the breech, placed the round inside chamber, and closed and locked the breech. Vlad preparing for the encounter, walked a few paces ahead of the others, and readied himself. "Show yourself", catching a distinct smell on the wind, Vladimir added, "If I can smell you, you're near."

"Very well."

The cloaked figure stepped from the shadows and came within 10 paces of Vladimir. His voiced boomed in the silent forest. "Last time I saw you, I thought I killed you... Koven."
Cloaked-Figure.jpg

Coyote Hart Coyote Hart SidTheSkid SidTheSkid FTR FTR

Last edited:
Cassandra.jpg
~ Cassandra O. Heart ~
[School Nurse]
(Location: 1957, Near Luxor Academy, Forest)(With: Vlad, Mira, and Skyler)

“Glad to see you in one piece Mira, so. Now that we’ve settled that we should be on our way back to the academy, i’d hate to see Luxor’s temper flare up again if we arrive late.” Swaying forth her hand over to both of them, Cassandra made it crystal clear that they should get draw-up their luggage and hustle about as to not get themselves into anymore trouble. Vladimir’s countenance was a bit different from the last time, although there was a hint of complacency left over in the gleam of his eyes, maybe that compliment tickled his fancy? Above all else it was satisfying knowing that Vlad wasn’t all too discomposed because of the vehicle situation, just from his voice alone it sounded tension-ridden, well that was until a vast ‘whirlwind’ of cold-breeze drifted past and the sunlight’s sparkling rays of luminescence became inordinately dim from a wandering familiar presence that hadn’t been from the recent discovery of the student. “Speaking of unpredictable.” She murmured softly through her quiet breath as she acknowledged the lingering goosebumps that were now visible across her forearms and bare-skin, a mixed combination of an undisclosed fear of the ‘creature’ close to them and the strong gusts of bone-chilling was enough to have her recoil a bit back near both Vlad and Mira as the once visible sense of sight was diminished by the everlasting darkness.

Without warning, an echoing sound, that of an elderly figure but with a forceful voice capable of bending knees became clear. Cassandra’s first thoughts was to escape, being the scaredy-cat that she was but even she knew that would provoke indifferent reactions from this terrifying new figure and she wouldn’t be able to outrun him since all of sunlight was bound to the will of this… Thing. This wasn’t a good scenario to be in, Vlad and this guy had history together and judging from the tone and the fortified posture of Vlad, it wasn’t exactly a favorable one to have. Great, why couldn’t it of been something like a goblin or even a disgruntled grizzly bear, but no! It had to be some mystical entity that reeked of evil intentions. Cass’s scrambling thoughts had been frozen in place, mimicking her own physique after the silhouette of the figure had revealed itself but a bit too close for her comfort as he was only ten paces away from all four of them including herself, it's heavy voice thickened even further and quaked the oak trees around them, this wasn’t going to end well. “Um, Vlad? Maybe you should explain what’s going on here, as much as i’d like to get in the middle of this fight, i’m about as useful as a screen-door on a submarine without anywhere to conceal myself.” Cassandra sad, tensing her boy up a bit more as the atmosphere became riddled with uncertainty.
FTR FTR Twyllvarlais Twyllvarlais Coyote Hart Coyote Hart

Mei & Luxor
"Stop sulking. "Mei said while brushing the dirt off her dress. She looked over her shoulder to find the blonde hair boy leaning against a tree. "Tch...this bother -some. "he mummer to himself. He looked at Mei, "My body....my memories ...they are gone!" He raise his hands to face, his stress levels were going through the roof. Mei's memories on the other hande were still intact. Only her physical form was form was affected. The pink haired angel walks closer to the blonde. She took a deep breath and said, "Ugh...I can't believe that I'm going to say this, but t-this is all my fault ! " She struggled to say those words. Usually, she would direct the blame on someone else.

Luxor took his hands away from his face. He furrowed his eyebrows," Wait.... You are apoligizing? Ha! Are you sure that you weren't affected by the portal. I think it damaged your brain."he smirked. Mei punched him in the shoulder."Shuddup! T-this YOU is acting like a brat. " She watched the blonde rub his shoulder. "Nevermind. Let's just get a move on. We need to search this place then figure out our location." She turned around and started to walk NorthThe blonde sighed , "This is going be fun" He followed his friend with a lack of enthuasim.
][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]]

Kiki & Li ( FTR FTR , SidTheSkid SidTheSkid , Coyote Hart Coyote Hart , Twyllvarlais Twyllvarlais ) -I have not interacted for some time , but I finally have some freetime-

Kiki teleported behind Li. The god seemed to be observing the people that were a few feet infront of him. "Hey!"she said in loud, pitchy voice. Li turned his head quickly to the side and placed his index finger to his lips. "Quite! Can you see that I'm trying to be undetected ?"he whispered to her with angry tone. "Of course! I can see that. I'm a owl and we have great eyesight you know."She lowered her voice so he can only hear her. Li sighed," Let's get to the real topic. I found them. It seems that they are about to fight." He looked forward. Kiki bent lower behind the bush , " I now that smell. That's the smell of EVIL!"she pointed at the hooded guy. Kiki goes "I haven't fought for a while and no that you would go against it, buut! -" She raised her staff and pointed at her target."I'm bored!" Her staff glowed a golden yellow until a large ball of fire was to produced. Li her arm to pull her back to the ground. "Are you insane " he yelled in his native tongue. However, he wasn't able to stop her from firing the huge inferno. Kiki fell onto her butt, " Hey! Your messing up my accuracy."

Student (Location: 1957, Forest near Luxor Academy) (With: Vlad, Cassandra, and Skyler)
2286ebd9209ee712832b139a10fb7774.jpg
There was a heaviness to the atmosphere, not just figuratively but almost literally. Like air was being weighed down by the negativity the Vlad and his mystery attacker had for each other. Or at least that's how it felt to Mira.
She shrunk down a bit at the imposing figure, obscured by shrouds. As much as she tried to play it off that way, Mira wasn't hyper-capable or radiating confidence. Resilient and potentially powerful as she may be, she was still just that, potentially so. She hadn't even scratched the surface of her abilities and her mien was more often adaptive and reactive than actually genuine. She was a bit intimidated by the two facing off. Her core told her to book it, it wasn't her problem and direct combat wasn't really her thing. However, something else inside her told her the exact opposite; to stay, to observe maybe fight a bit. All she could tell was something was off and these two people had power, something she'd always naturally gravitated to. Mira opted to continue her play and put on a brave face, if for nothing else than to benefit herself. Being fresh out of the car she had no idea where they were or what had happened and understandably chose a familiar face over a hooded one.
"Who's the Sith lord?", she asked Vlad caustically, fully cloaking herself again, her location only discernible by the semicircle of metal shards levitating around her. Those quickly moved to be around Vlad and act as a defense system while she controlled them remotely from a flank.
Mira had not a single clue about what was going on but if she was exceptional at one thing it was reading a person and a situation and everything about what was going on screamed "There will be blood!". She'd always been a fan of subterfuge, and trickery both socially as well as combatively, normally attacking indirectly or from a position of invulnerability. Going in headlong and headstrong was not something she was likely to do and figured whoever this person was would be much more skilled in whatever their craft was then she was at her own. Accordingly, Mira decided to simply back Vlad and be a nuisance, hoping she could give him the upper hand. So far, it seemed that staying in his good graces was to her favor.
"I'm not gonna pretend I know what's going on but I can help.", she said quietly to Vlad before moving away.
She planned to make it so any incoming physical or attacks susceptible to forces of attraction will be deflected or redirected away from Vlad or use them as slashing weapons should he and his attacker ever find themselves within measure.
Mira herself quietly retreated to more neutral position, ready to mess with the attacker in any way possible be it offsetting their footing or just barely being able to act fast enough to mess with the accuracy of their attacks. She wanted to communicate with Cassandra in someway but couldn't having already committed to her hidden flank, for now.
Just then, a stray fireball broke loose from the treeline and headed towards Vlad. It caught Mira totally off guard and ruined her concentration. She winced to react to it in spite of it's speed bunching up the car shards into a shield between Vlad and it's inferno. The loss of focus caused her invisibility to fault, making her location appear clearly disrupted instead of a clean bend around her.
"Damn...." she hissed trying to relocate and hoping the mystery aggressor hadn't made her. As she bolted closer to Vlad, Mira launched a jagged piece of metal in the direction of fire attack.

Twyllvarlais Twyllvarlais
Kisaki Kisaki
SidTheSkid SidTheSkid
Coyote Hart Coyote Hart
(Yea....I got distracted by The Jungle Book....sooooo)

Users who are viewing this thread