• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Lusus Naturae Terra

HauntedMinds

Monster Monarch
This a RP that centers around the subconscious world of monstrous creatures that the humans have despised from the start of the Creation War thousands of years ago. Once the mankind won against the very creatures and deities they created; they banished them into a realm of darkness that held no order within itself. Over the centuries, the war was forgotten and soon... It was considered nothing more than a delirious dream their ancestors created to explain the national disasters they experienced or something created to just entertain themselves with. The monsters, however, didn't forget the war or the fact that humans existed. When a human fell asleep, they entered the realm they subjugated their creations to. Those who fell into states of permanent rest, known comas, or even temporary states of catatonic rest risked being found by monsters wanting to be human or by the Hollows.

The Hollows are what monsters call monsters. Creatures who forgot everything about themselves and hunt for a person to become. Someone who they can absorb to feel real again. They live in the abyss of pure darkness that surrounds the four empires of the monsters's lands. In comparison, their large empires are nothing more than a small, drifting island in a infinite sea of blackness. Hollows desire nothing more than the chance to become a part of this salvation through the means of becoming one of the people who already live in it.

People who are interested can create a max of four characters however, one character must be human. I'm looking for people interested in joining in and helping to create a plot line for this RP. Though, the central theme is that the human characters are looking for a way to wake up. Comment here if you're interested in becoming a part of this RP. :)

I'd love to join if it's okay. I'd also love to help brainstorm for the plot if you want.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back