• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Lupos -- OOC

Hey I have an idea, can I make like a voodoo type vampire that enjoys dealing with potions etc. Kinda like calypso from Pirates of the Caribbean :3

Hey I have an idea, can I make like a voodoo type vampire that enjoys dealing with potions etc. Kinda like calypso from Pirates of the Caribbean :3
Yes you can. Just make sure they end up arriving to Mt. Jordan with the vampire clan for some reason or end up finding them along the way.

Ooop, scratch that, I'm sorry. Voodoo is a religion and vampires after theyre turned, are not able to associate themselves with any religion related matter no matter what they were before they were turned. It weakens them.

Ooop, scratch that, I'm sorry. Voodoo is a religion and vampires after theyre turned, are not able to associate themselves with any religion related matter no matter what they were before they were turned. It weakens them.
oh ok thanks for the heads up :3

If you can give me some weaknesses that it'll cause on the user and promise me that it won't OP your character, I'm totally fine with it.
Hehe, it's totally going to OP my character since it means passive immunity to the vampire mind manipulation attacks. Hmmm . . . you alright with me keeping my immunity, but the weakness is instead of having it as a passive trait, it has to be activated and lasts for twenty minutes, and then has a cooldown of one hour before it can be used again, and also if someone has "Conscious Grounding" ?

For it being something that has to be activated, foes can ambush my character when my character is sleeping or is unaware.

Hehe, it's totally going to OP my character since it means passive immunity to the vampire mind manipulation attacks. Hmmm . . . you alright with me keeping my immunity, but the weakness is instead of having it as a passive trait, it has to be activated and lasts for twenty minutes, and then has a cooldown of one hour before it can be used again, and also if someone has "Conscious Grounding" ?

For it being something that has to be activated, foes can ambush my character when my character is sleeping or is unaware.
Please don't let it OP your character. Your weaknesses are fine, but list them in the cs too.Thanks

Okay. About the ability not OP-ing my character, meaning there are times the immunity is not complete?
Meaning don't allow just because you have the immunity for every single time a vampire can't mess with your characters head.

vesania vesania would it be alright if my girl had this power as her mental ability? there is a list of the limitations of the power in the link and a description. also i'm working on her rn, so don't worry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back