• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom LupinHallow RP Requests

LupinHallow

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Greetings AlL !!

This is my rp interest check!!!!

Rules

1. Follow Site Rules
2. Be 18+
3. All I ask if you lose interest you just let me know!
4. Message me in the DMS instead of commenting here

My Writing Style and Rp Style

3rd person, past tense

2-7 paragraphs (sometimes more), I try to be as detailed as possible

I tend to mirror my partner.

I am a bit slower at responding the longer the responses due to English is not my first language.

I write ocs of all genders

LGTBQ Friendly

Doubling Friendly

Fandoms

Harry Potter ( I am open to writing canons and ocs for this ones, Super interested in writing only mxm and fxf for this at the moment)

Stranger Things ( I am interested in writing as Will but am open to anyone!)

Warrior Cats ( ocs only for this one )

AHS and AH Stories ( I am interested in exploring either canons in 1984 or exploring the world of Feral )

HTTYD

Supernatural

New Girl

Emily in Paris

Percy Jackson

ATLA

Charmed

( There are plenty more too just ask and I may know it! )

~~~~~~~~~~

I am open to writing original plots but primarily looking for fxf or mxm for those kinds of plots though.

Especially historical or Sherlock Holmes inspired stories

Can provide rp samples on request!

Hoping to plot and write soon!

LupinHallow 🐬

Last edited:
hello! just wanna ask if the charmed fandom you're in is the 1998 one or the new series???

hi! i know you said don't reply but i couldn't message you for some reason /: but i'd be interested in harry potter, percy jackson, or atla. hit me up if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back