• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern luna’s partner search ♡☾ - open

lunax

hi everyone! my name is luna and i’m pretty new here at rpnation but i’ve been roleplaying for about 7 years off and on, and i study creative writing in college. i love roleplaying cause it combines my love of reading with my love of writing, and i think it’s super cool to see how ideas and writing styles can combine to make a story.

about me
i’m a 19 year old girl from new york who is currently going to college for my BA in Communications with a double minor in Marketing and Creative Writing! because i go to school full time and also work full time, during the school year i’m pretty busy and it’s hard for me to find the time to be online every day. however, it’s summer break right now so besides school my schedule is pretty free and i’d love to fill it with some roleplaying!

typically, i write between 2-4 paragraphs per reply. i can write longer but i feel like extremely longwinded replies typically make a roleplaying drag because there’s more description than plot (at least in my experience) and they don’t usually help the roleplay move along. however, it all depends on the scene and what it calls for.
i’m comfortable playing male or female, and i’ll roleplay m x f or f x f. i’m also okay with doubling up!

what im looking for
i’m pretty chatty and easy going so i’d like to be able to make friends with my partner. i feel like it really helps us to bounce ideas off of each other and just overall makes everything more enjoyable!

interests
  • romance
  • adventure
  • darker topics
  • some fantasy, but rarely
  • witches
plots

Last edited:
Heyyyy I’d be totally down for doubling with a romance plot if you’re interested maybe we can PM?

hi! i don't know if this is still open, but i'd love to do a mxf romance.
i'm open to the gushy fluff relationships, or even the polar opposites.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back