• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Luna's little search thread :)

Luna daydream

1f9e2376f013801b2034aae842b1f82f.jpg

Welcome to my little.. or maybe not so little thread, I have finally managed to get my brain in action and put into words what I am looking for.. well hopefully I have :P.. anyway I will start with a bit about me.
I am Luna and I am and adult *nods, mostly* I have been role playing on and off for about 15 years, but still kinda new to forums.. so sorry my post isn't mega pretty.
I am from England, but am on a lot, so can post at least once a day, probably more if i really get into a role play. I have no triggers so seriously hit me with anything.. I would rather my characters be realistic and not perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How I role play

Ok so this is the bit about my style of role play. I write third person.. I tried first person but nuuuu just wasn't happening. I can play both genders and am happy to do so, unless it is a pairing that I have listed below, then I would like to play the F lead.
I play multiple characters and am happy to double up if needed.

Hmmm what else? post length, well I can write up to 10 or more paragraphs if i am really into a story, I don't always expect you to match my posts.. but please please at least a few good paragraphs and detail.. I love detail. I like using real pictures with my role plays, I feel it makes them more realistic.

I LOVE romance and dark romance but only if it is slow building and natural, saying that I love drama and heart ache too.. hahah so build them up and put them though hell. Nothing like a story that really keeps you guessing.

I adore OOC and getting to know my partner.. yes I am random and talk wayy too much, but that is not always a bad thing.. right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What I would like in return.

Ok so i'm not going to fill this with a load of rules.. but I do have a few. Please no one liners.. like i said I love detail and long replies, be willing to play both genders.. it kinda gets boring when people just want to play the F lead all the time. IF we double then please put the same amount of effort into both your characters.

Be active in the story, make new character, twists and plots.. think outside the box :)
Use real face claims, not anime.. I'm sorry it is just not my thing and I really find it hard to get into a role play if it is anime based :(.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pairings

This is going to be a work in progress. I have listed them in the order I would like to play them and am open to hearing your plots or brain storming.

The Walking Dead ~ this is my only fandom but I would love to play a F lead OC and you play either Shane, Rick or Dayrl.

Vamp/werewolf (yc) x Human (mc) Twilight is fine too :)
Kidnapper x Kidnapped
Cop x serial killer
Asylum
Zombie
Ex x Ex

I will add to it more when things pop in to my head.. but yeah.. gives you an idea what i am looking for. I look forward to creating some awesome stories with you :)

Hugs <3

Last edited:
Hi! I would love to do an RP with you. I love long posts and detail as well. I would love to do a werewolf/vampire x human. Or a kidnapper x kidnapped. I love those. I'm also great and insane characters and serial killers. ^^

G'day! Hope your day is going well. Your pretty interesting and I think we will get along fairly well. Feel free to pm me, unless you'd prefer me to do so! Have a fine day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back