Lunar Fury

I'm looking for six to seven players, but that is not a hard number. I had intended the game to be more on the serious side, but that doesn't mean that there won't be moments of levity.

I'm interested as a hilariously smashy lunar, Snow Lion totem, Full Moon. How do you feel about homebrew charms and whatnot?

For that, I would have to turn to some of the other players. I am horrible with trying to come up with my own Charms, trying to balance cost and effect so I'm not a rules rapist.

I know what you mean. Lord knows I rely on the accountant in our group to help with custom charms...

I am just afraid of giving too much in a Charm and making it way overpowered, or worse, having someone spend time and xp on getting a Charm that just sucks and doesn't work. Keeping everything fair for all involved can be tough enough without throwing custom Charms and Knacks into the mix, but will do what I can to give a good look at any custom work you want to slide past me.

Great. A whole circle of drunken Lunars. Just what Creation needs!

Hm. I'm not feeling really inspired for Lunars now and the group here seems pretty solid. :(

I'll have to bid you adieu.

vinom said:
Is essence 3 starting the minimum only, or is it also the maximum?
Oh good question--I bought an extra essence with freebie points but if that is not kosher I'll need to rearrange some stuff.

Hm, recently had some inspiration for a Lunar - a Full Moon again, modelled after the Handsome Monkey King and focusing on property damage and unbridled might.

Alternately, I kind of want to do a peacock-totem Changing Moon who was extracted from Realm society and would probably be the group's in for anything involving civilization...

Would these clash overmuch with anyone else?

Please tell me there's still room in this.

Edit: nevermind, posted before I saw how many players there were already

Users who are viewing this thread

Back