• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [Luna][Goldie] Familiar Taste of Poison

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜
H1Nz.gif
RPyb.gif

Basics
name | Cameron Faye Zabielski
nicknames | Cam, Cammie
gender |Female
sexuality | Heterosexual
age | 20
birthday | August 27

original.gif

Appearance
height | 5'1
weight | Lean from running and cardio at the gym
hair | Pale blonde
skin |Paler in winter, tanned in summer from the time spent outside
eyes | Hazel
scars |None of importance
modifications |
This tattoo on her left side

NauticalGreedyAfricanwildcat-size_restricted.gif

Personality
positive traits | passionate, adventurous, clever, earnest
neutral traits | breezy, determined, high-spirited, outspoken
negative traits | temperamental, spoiled, anxious, impulsive
fears + phobias | Being used, being alone, thunderstorms

301bd3602747ff3ace9ce8ce99b84251e82e81d6_hq.gif

Relationships
current status | Single
crush | None
past relationships | None notable

original.gif

Background/Other
father
| Henry Zabielski [alive]
mother | Tessa Zabielski [deceased]
history | Cameron doesn't remember alot of her childhood, but from the pictures she's seen she knows that her mother cared for and loved her deeply. Sadly the woman died when she was young (murdered, though she doesn't know this) and she and her father packed up, moving across the country to a place where they could start over. She was practically raised by nannies, as her father was always busy with work and never had the time to deal with her. She acted out some as a child to get attention, but it never worked. She even went through a rebellious phase as a teenager and got a tattoo at sixteen, though all that got her was a scoff from the man who she barely knew. She ended up just throwing herself into her social life, discovering she could sing and perform. Her father came to her one day with a proposition: he'd help her with her career if she calmed down her "wild" ways. So she did, and he kept up his end of the bargain. Only thing is, he went right back to ignoring her, hiring bodyguards to take care of her instead. She usually gives them such a hard time that they quit.
hobbies | singing, dancing, running, writing, coloring (those adult coloring books with the curse words)
extra info | all she wants is to be accepted for who she is, and be noticed

a3daf0b4f2b561b4baa92192d65966b4ad9d78c3_hq.gif

Last edited:

03a4d925e21597a8bf32f04fe2d31319.gif

Basics
name | Felix Lee Parker
nicknames | Fee
gender | Male
sexuality | Heterosexual/heteroromantic
age | 23
birthday |
April 4th

9f368b5e5987b0de78f5c0424f1c6ec9.jpg

Appearance
height | 6'2, very tall
weight | Lean but toned muscles
hair | Naturally black, thick and kept in a styled cut
skin | Olive tone but more on the pale side
eyes | Piercing, serious navy blue
scars | A few minor ones here and there, the worst is a healed stab wound on the right side of his ribs
modifications |
A few meaningless tattoos but nothing extreme

6695eec1e5b6b64a8d6f2ffe13a8fd76.jpg

Personality
positive traits | Adaptable, confident, dedicated, perfectionist, energetic
neutral traits | Ambitious, private, sensual, stubborn, tough
negative traits | Assertive, blunt, devious, impulsive, opinionated
fears + phobias |
Being worthless, clowns, flying/heights

ad106091a43ba4bfdaf1e0ba14f710d1.gif

Relationships
current status | Single
crush | None
past relationships |
Erin Mitchell (ex-fiancé)

beba5e21814c6c0e153decf9ba7c07de.gif

Background/Other
father | Raymond Parker (In prison)
mother | Emma Parker (Status unknown)
history | Felix is no stranger to the gang/mafia life. His father was part of an old gang that is no longer around, Felix grew up in that risky environment though his family weren't well off. When he was 8-years-old, his mother went missing and his father was charged for her disappearance and supposed murder. Felix jumped around in foster homes until his early teens, where he got in with the wrong crowds, violent street gangs etc. When he was 18, he enlisted into the army for 4 years after being told to 'get his life together' by a cop who he came to know well from constantly being arrested. He gained combat experience and met who he thought was the love of his life and was engaged to get married when his good life was turned upside down. Felix was dishonourably discharged (prefer to keep the reason secret) and a year later he found himself being hired by an agency to keep some rising star safe from both types of fans, the lovers and the haters.
hobbies | Exercising, cleaning his equipment, playing a guiter
extra info | D
esperate to prove himself to his new boss and is willing to do anything to impress and keep his new position.

740803292872dd21e7d7a02209a1a3e0.gif

"Don't forget, you have dance practice in the morning and some studio time tomorrow afternoon, and this weekend you're starting to shoot scenes for your music video." Cameron resisted the urge to sigh into the phone, listening to Francis rattle on about her schedule for the upcoming week. She already knew what was coming up for her, not to mention she had an e-mail copy and a paper copy of the schedule as well. The life of an upcoming starlet was definitely not a relaxing one, not that she'd complain. Well, usually. This is what she'd wanted, after all, ever since she was young. Every young girl had dreams of being a princess, and Cameron was no different. At some point, though, those dreams had shifted into becoming a famous singer, and now those dreams were becoming a reality. "Cameron. Are you listening to me?"

"What?" She realized that no, she'd gotten lost in her own thoughts and definitely stopped listening. She heard her manager sigh on the other end of the line, and she pursed her lips as she hunched forward on her bed, picking at a loose string on the comforter. "I'm sorry. What was the last thing you said?"

He sighed again, and she could just picture him, standing in his own apartment with his hands on his hips. "I said that your latest bodyguard is scheduled to be at your suite no later than seven. It's almost that time now, and he knows the code word so you can open the door for him. I'm sorry I can't be there with you to meet him, but I've got other things I need to take care of. Remember, the code word is watermelon. Okay? Got that?"

Cameron scoffed, realizing too late that she'd actually made the sound rather than just thinking of doing it. "Watermelon. Got it." Rolling her eyes, she abandoned the loose thread and straightened, unfolding her legs from the bed and standing. "I swear, Francis, I'm not five years old. I don't need-"

"Don't start this again, Cameron. I've gotta go-- see you tomorrow." Without giving her a chance to say anything, he hung up, and Cameron just rolled her eyes as she tossed her phone back on her bed. She saw Francis more than she saw her own father, and that was saying something. Francis was the agent that had picked her up after her father put out his feelers for Cam, before he'd basically disappeared off the face of the earth again to handle his own business.

Ignoring the feeling of sadness that threatened to well up inside of her, Cam just turned away from the bed and glanced at her reflection in the mirror. She'd no sooner adjusted her shirt when a knock sounded at the door, and her heart skipped a beat. "Fucking ridiculous." She chastised herself before she started towards the door, pausing as her hand landed on the handle. Feeling like an idiot, she leaned forward and called through the door. "Password?"

d5bddd5aec6cb3739b70b54f808b4800.png

the rising star

cam.

♡coded by uxie♡

|| the bodyguard ||​

FELIX PARKER

It wasn't the kind of job he ever considered himself doing but Felix was in a horrble need for one. It paid well and all he was told about it; he needed to keep some up and coming singer safe and well. Seemed easy enough. How hard could it be to keep an eye on a twenty-year-old? He'd been given her address from his contact within some hiring agency for bodyguards and such, and the place leading up to her suite was large. Beautiful, open and screamed wealth. Just the kind of place rising-talent would live and why not? In Fee's opinion, wealth was wealth. He didn't know much about her family, only what he could read about her in the tabloids.

His first day in his new job; babysitting a wealthy young-adult, barely out of her teenage years. It was apparently important and he wasn't going to argue. His paychecks, though he had yet to see one, sounded promising. He didn't need to be told again what would likely happen should he fail to keep her safe, though he wasn't sure this girl would have knives and guns pointed at her daily. He supposed one could never be too careful. He'd also been warned about her tendancy to give her bodyguards trouble. The agency couldn't tell him how many she'd already been through and that unknown number of the fact had him somewhat worried. "How difficult could she be?" He murmured to himself as he approached the door.

Felix checked his watch for the fourth or fifth time since arriving, making sure he was not too early nor late. There was a jittery, nervous feeling creeping over him. He knew the rules, having been given a rundown on them and the important ones, the ones that couldn't under any circumstances be broken, had been repeated to him over and over again. The biggest rule: keeping his relationship with the girl strictly professional. He was fine with that. The former soldier wasn't interested in losing any appendages because he decided he couldn't keep his hands to himself.

As the clock ticked over to seven, he raised his fist, knocking twice on the door and waited. He tried not to listen too carefully, not wanting to pry but heard the sound of someone shuffling to the door and then a muffled voice calling out for the password. He thought for a moment, making sure he did not mess it up with something completely wrong. "Watermelons." Came his gruff voice and he took a step back as the sound of locks being turned and then the door swung open slowly. He knew what she looked like from the newpapers, magazines and televisions but there was something to be said about meeting someone face-to-face who he'd only seen in those mediums.

"Good morning, Miss Zabielski." He greeted her with a neutral tone, giving nothing of his first impressions away. "I'm Felix Parker, your new bodyguard." He got the feeling from her expression he didn't need to add that last part but he did anyway, wanting to present a professional appearance. He waited outside the door for her to invite him in.

code by ditto (head empty go bonk)

Last edited:

As a rising star, Cameron hadn't really experienced anything extreme yet. Her name was just beginning to be one that was recognized, and her face as well. Francis had advised her to never go out in public without her bodyguard, and to use a disguise whenever she did go out. She had wigs, she had hats, she had sunglasses. All sorts of things that would keep her from being recognized by people, unless she was out for a publicity event or a show. But the thing was, Cameron wanted to be recognized. She wanted to be known.

She had had one minor scare the last time she'd ditched her guard. All she'd wanted was a breather, a chance to go get an iced coffee, and she'd even been good and worn a wig. Looking like orphan Annie with red curly hair, she'd stood in line with everyone else and she'd felt a tap on her shoulder. Turning around, a fan stood there, though of course Cameron had no idea who they were. But they practically shrieked her name, and tore the wig from her head. She'd had to flee the coffee shop, but thankfully her suite wasn't far and she was able to duck inside and hide.

But that was it. Maybe she was a bit naive to think nothing bad would happen, but she didn't consider herself helpless. Still, the sudden knock at the door made her jump, but she forced herself to be calm as she approached, calling out for the password. The voice on the other end sounded rough, disinterested almost, and she scoffed. Another one just like the rest. She thought as she reached for the locks, undoing them and then slowly pulling the door open. She didn't know exactly what she was expecting, but it certainly wasn't what she got.

"I believe the password was one watermelon, not multiple." She told him after a moment of stunned silence, wiping the surprised expression from her face. Why had she said that? That was not what she'd wanted to say, but he'd really stunned her sideways. "But come in anyway, Felix Parker." She stepped aside to let him in, shutting the door behind him and locking it automatically. She inhaled his scent as he passed and almost froze again, turning a moment later to look at him. "You look young. Are you new to this? Have you ever even shot a gun before?"

Not that she expected him to have to do that, but the rest of her bodyguards had been in their fourties at least, and he definitely was not. Crossing paths with him, she headed for the hallway, pausing when she reached it to look back at him. "Come on. I'll show you your room. You're lucky-- today's an off day, so we have some downtime." She paused, tilting her head slightly. "Maybe we can even find something fun to do." Her lips curled upwards into a grin and then she disappeared into the hallway, stopping at a closed door that she opened as he approached. "After you."

the rising star

cam.

♡coded by uxie♡

|| the bodyguard ||​

FELIX PARKER

Felix didn't dare linger on the other side of the door and strode into her home with a purpose to his step. His gaze lingered on her a moment, still getting used to the idea of protecting someone who had both adoring and less enthusiastic fans. But he acknowledged her with a friendly, stiff smile as a way of greeting, ignoring her comment about the watermelon.

He didn't have any doubts he would have a lot to learn about Cameron but that was all part of the job. He wasn't sure what the angecy saw in him, his background wasn't stellar but Felix knew he could do the job and get it done well. This was a far cry from where he was over a year ago.

He followed her, a silent and tall presence as his eyes carried out a sweep of the room she led him too and he was once again reminded of the extravagant lifestyle he could've had, if things with his family hadn't turned out so poorly. His attention was drawn back to her as she asked her questions. Commenting on his age. "I have experience with guns." He spoke quietly, craning his head to take in everything he could about her suite.

He was only familiarising himself. It was second-nature for the former soldier to get the lay of the land before moving in. He glanced over at the singer, straightening his jacket and resisting the urge to shove his hands into his pockets. It was an action that provided some comfort for him but he needed to provide a professional look.

Her comment about finding something fun to do had him frowning. He wasn't here to be her friend. Only to keep her safe but there wasn't any reason he couldn't set a few a few terms of his own. "I know you have a history of messing with you previous bodyguards, Miss Zabielski but I don't want there to be any confusion. My ability to keep you out of harms way will more than likely outweight your comfort." He stepped into the room as he spoke over his shoulder, eyes constantly scanning for all the small details.

Last edited:

Cameron liked to consider herself a good judge of character, though maybe that was a bit generous of herself. She had definitely been wrong about people before, but she was still human, and she liked trying to figure people out. Sometimes she even made it into a little game, to see how spot on or spot off she could be from her first impressions of people. And even though the guy standing in front of her door looked to be about her age, she could tell he'd seen some pretty bad things. His eyes traveled over her but only for a moment before he'd moved on, scoping out her suite.

The question about him being able to shoot had popped out before she could stop it, and she felt as though she knew the answer before he voiced it. I have experience with guns, he'd said, as though it should have been obvious. Or was it just the end to the conversation before it began? Still, she led him back to where his room would be, right beside her own. She watched as he stepped into the space, though it was his words that she focused on more. Quirking a brow in his direction, she moved forward to lean against the doorframe.

"Who says I messed with them?" She tilted her head to the side slightly, having no shame in looking at him. "Was it Francis? I bet it was Francis." She rolled her eyes, heaving a dramatic sigh as she pushed herself off of the frame, stepping further into his room. "Look, we can set some ground rules right now, if it makes you feel better. I'll go first. You can't snoop through my things." She glanced to the side, to the wall that separated them from her room. She wasn't hiding drugs or explosives or anything of the sort, but still, she wanted some semblance of privacy. "Your turn."

the rising star

cam.

♡coded by uxie♡

// Ah my apologies, I got extremely busy with work but if you are still interested, I can have a post up in the next couple of days now that things have died down a bit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back