• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy lumos' roleplay search (closed)

lumos

안녕~

l u m o s

a roleplay partner search

Bonjour~ My name is Lumos, and this is my search thread for a 1x1 roleplay partner. I am 20 years old and female, currently I'm attending university so my response times may vary depending on my work load, though I'll always tell you beforehand if I'll be late with a reply. My time zone is UTC+12:00 and I'm on almost everyday. Here are a few things about my roleplay style and preferences.

about me
  • Firstly, I prefer to roleplay submissive roles (male or female), though occasionally I can be convinced to double up but this is rare and depends on the plot.
  • Romantic pairings I'll roleplay are M/F, and M//.
  • I'm a semi-literate to literate roleplayer e.g, 3+ paragraphs unless I'm matching my partner's post length.
  • Genres I'm interested in are; fantasy, realistic, modern, historical, sci-fi, fandom, romance, adventure, and futuristic. I'm usually game for most genres and settings. I'll elaborate more on these in the next section.
prompts
italics - muse i'd prefer to play
  • bad boy / good girl
  • slytherin / hufflepuff
  • alpha werewolf / omega werewolf
  • step-brother / step-sister
  • human / supernatural creature (e.g, werewolf, vampire, demon, etc.)
  • two best friends; one in love with the other / one oblivious
themes
** - ones i'm particularly interested in
  • soulmates (first words tattoo'd on skin, seeing in black white until meeting them, etc.) **
  • love triangles
  • misunderstandings or miscommunication
  • forbidden love
  • omegaverse (guilty pleasure) **
fandoms
if something you're interested in isn't here, just ask
  • harry potter (this is obvious~)
  • teen wolf
  • the maze runner
  • divergent
  • the hunger games
  • mass effect
  • dragon age
  • marvel universe
  • dc universe
  • x-men
  • lotr/the hobbit
  • the walking dead
  • k-pop
  • naruto
  • ouran high school host club
  • free!
  • dramatical murder
  • death note
  • sword art online

I don't believe I've included everything on this list, so I may add some more over time. It's been a year or so since I last roleplayed so it'll take a little easing in before I'm warmed up again. However, if any of this interested you then please PM me or comment on here. Thank you for your interest!

I'd be up for a human/supernatural roleplay, perhaps with soulmate added in, although the latter shouldn't be a case of 'instant love'

I'd be up for a human/supernatural roleplay, perhaps with soulmate added in, although the latter shouldn't be a case of 'instant love'

Agreed! I love slow burn romance, soul mates is more a cliché that I really enjoy and that brings characters together.

Would you like me to PM you?

Omg!!!! Three things have caught my eye and I don't know what to do!!! *flails*
I love a soulmate plot, would you be willing to tie it in with a fandom rp? Either Marvel or Teen Wolf???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back