• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Luma's new quicksearch! Rdr2, One Piece, Dc, Marvel!

Gobbee

Rp-obsessed goblin
Hello everyone! I'm Luma, and I'm looking for rp partners again- but not abandoning anyone! To keep this very short and to speed up when I can get some responses going, I'll just put a summary of my preferences here:

\- Characters should all be adults 21+, and so should you as a writer.
\- I prefer 3rd person, and whatever tense we pick should be the same we both use.
\- No preferences on post length, I'm a quality over quantity type. I usually do a paragraph or more, however.
\- My fandom search is in the top half of this post, and a blurb about my originals interests is at the bottom.
\- If you go fandom with me, it'll be Canon x OC with doubling.
I'll play any canon for you from any media I'm aware of and confident playing, if you'll play one of these for me.

From Marvel: Loki, Dr. Strange (or Strange Supreme)
From DC: The Joker, Johnathan Crane
From One Piece: Luffy, Ussop, Arlong, or Crocodile.
From Loz: Ganondorf
From RDR2: Arthur Morgan, Micah Bell

Yes, I'm aware my canon choices are currently all male, and mostly trashy. Sue me!

As for non-fandom, I'm into horror, high fantasy, historicalesque, and science fiction. Hit me with a chat and your ideas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back