• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Lucretia My Reflection

Nyhm

BirthOfEden
In the mist rose a set of two ruby-red eyes. A smile awaited the parting clouds revealing a thin and frail featured face.

"If I call upon the Gods and they answer, who is there to oppose or to challenge the integrity of my Path?”

-

The only light breaking through the dampening night was a lamp post standing beside a building that read "Caffeine Addicts".

Underneath, proped against the lamp post is a man in a long black cloak, smoke trailing from underneath his brimmed hat.

The town smelled of gas, grease, and stale cigarettes. Just as he remembered.

He stood up straight and made his way down the narrow alleyway, where a meeting was to take place. Opening the heavy lid of a large trashcan outback, he peered inside and removed a black trashbag. Underneath was a small wooden latch.

He climbed in, opened the latch, and continued down a staircase.

Red lights filled the room at the bottom. Sweet smoke choked every breath. Heavy bass music rocked the floors. Glowing blue shots lined every table. The man felt down his lower back, reassured the glock he kept hidden made it here with him.

"Gin and tonic, extra shot of gin on the side. And one'a them Camel menthols."

Last edited:
Looking to be set in 2020 or few years in the future, with my character being an ex-mafia vampire from the 20s. Open to anyone interested in a dark crime-filled noir story.

Low fantasy, looking more like Underworld, Lost Boys, and Sin City to set the mood.

Fly me to the moon
Let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like
On Jupiter and Mars

Interesting idea ya got there, I love it. Also love Frank Sinatra

Users who are viewing this thread

Back