• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Luci's Lookin' for an edgy partner :D

-.-.Lucifer.-.-

Previously Lucifer1
Heyo
I'm Lucifer, you can call me Luci, little one, Lucifer, your lowness, eh... Um... Or Whatevertheheck sounds edgy to you.
I've been role-playing on and off for 12+ years now and I took a small break from it within theblast year or so.
I've been wanting to write for a couple months now but seem to find that plotting amd planning am rp takes up too much time and usually leads to one of us getting bored or busy and leaving.
Welp
I want something simple. Something where I can find a great enough partner that we can both just drop a simple character down and make up the rp as we go along.
Something with violence, blood, action, suspense and a little bit of morbidity.
Demons, creatures, or even government agencies bent in putting characters through gruesome experiments to create "the perfect soldier".

I prefer to play female characters but I can also play multiple characters. I can play males fine but I went through a pgase of playing ONLY male characters and it got quite convoluted.

If you are interested or have questions, drop a reply or slode into ky PMs with your preferences and a brief paragraph about yourself.

I love mysic btw, so if you are someone who can cinverse about art and mysic and thibgs maybe we can just have a chat and see where it goes.

Your friendly neighborhood demon lord,
Lucifer

Im up for anything. Im just getting back into this stuff too. I tend to match the amount the other writes, im cool with any gender and love the gore and horror side of things. Also love music, basically it's my life

Im up for anything. Im just getting back into this stuff too. I tend to match the amount the other writes, im cool with any gender and love the gore and horror side of things. Also love music, basically it's my life

Woohoo
Care to send me a pm so we can talk a bit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back