• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Lucifer's Little Girl

kari1299

Assbutts and Idjits!
Alexandria's life is complicated. She's, well The Devil's daughter and has a reputation to uphold. All she's ever know is Hell and how to torture humans. But when her birthday comes up Lucifer lets her go to the human world. Although it was not what she expected, with weird metal tranportations that puff black smoke and long sausages called hot dogs, the human world was funner than she expected. She meets a charming human called Lucas ((Rper needed)) who invites her to join him at college. Alex thought this was a great idea but when she arrives there she meets an annoying fallen angel called Nathaniel (Rper needed))

ใ€ŠHello people! I'm looking for two partners to rp two guys (Lucas and Nathaniel) if ur interested please message me or comment below also if anyone wants to rp Lucifer that would be great! P.S. I like that our post should be minimum 5 sentences just to keep it flowy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back