• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lucien's OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
KEEP IN MIND you are not welcome to post as of yet, I am working on the opening post as we speak, once that is posted its free game.

Awwww noice!

keep in mind im also an artist so i'll sketch stuff from rps, probs your ocs and scenes ; ))
Ooo cool!

Honestly me too probably. Tho I won’t probably sketch out scenes, but I may draw characters if I get the time. I actually drew Vespers image on the character sheet too.

Spazzycat101 Spazzycat101 hey, so, I had a question about your character's bio. in it you said that
fae are not born from other fae, but you didn't expand on that, and it doesn't make
much sense, especially since it's not actually in the lore page. and I feel like it contradicts
the other person who has a half faerie character, and it contradicts the bio I have written
for my character that I'm about to post, who is the same type. what did you mean by it?

Spazzycat101 Spazzycat101 hey, so, I had a question about your character's bio. in it you said that
fae are not born from other fae, but you didn't expand on that, and it doesn't make
much sense, especially since it's not actually in the lore page. and I feel like it contradicts
the other person who has a half faerie character, and it contradicts the bio I have written
for my character that I'm about to post, who is the same type. what did you mean by it?
Well, I'm not 100% on it, but I'm pretty sure in Irish fae lore faeries are born from the trees and are immortal. So in my head here I just thought 'hey maybe there was a sacred tree or something from which all fae were born.' In this universe they probably could reproduce otherwise in theory but they just don't. CrookedYoungHeretic CrookedYoungHeretic do you wanna retcon any of this? I kinda just made assumptions.

Well, I'm not 100% on it, but I'm pretty sure in Irish fae lore faeries are born from the trees and are immortal. So in my head here I just thought 'hey maybe there was a sacred tree or something from which all fae were born.' In this universe they probably could reproduce otherwise in theory but they just don't. CrookedYoungHeretic CrookedYoungHeretic do you wanna retcon any of this? I kinda just made assumptions.
Well, in this Verse, the Faerie species are decended from the Druids; or the Irish Fae that you speak of. The original species was created when Druids pro-created with Elves. You are correct that the original Druidic counterparts of the species were born from trees, in fact, there were only 12 of them, and they were immortal- but over time as their half-elf offspring flourished and grew in population, spreading out away from the Grove where the Druidic Fae originated from, they faded from memory and returned to the trees. I eventually plan on making my own Fae character whose goal is to reawaken the Druidic Fae ancestors of the modern Faerie species. I've not had time to expand on the Lore of each species, but I plan on working on that today =)

Well, in this Verse, the Faerie species are decended from the Druids; or the Irish Fae that you speak of. The original species was created when Druids pro-created with Elves. You are correct that the original Druidic counterparts of the species were born from trees, in fact, there were only 12 of them, and they were immortal- but over time as their half-elf offspring flourished and grew in population, spreading out away from the Grove where the Druidic Fae originated from, they faded from memory and returned to the trees. I eventually plan on making my own Fae character whose goal is to reawaken the Druidic Fae ancestors of the modern Faerie species. I've not had time to expand on the Lore of each species, but I plan on working on that today =)
Nice! Yeaaahehehe I'm definitely gonna have to brush up on my knowledge of fae lore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back