• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Lσηg Ƭєям Aηcιєηт Ƈнιηα Rσмαηcє <3

.moonmika

.·:·.☽✧𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗✦𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚊✧☾.·:·.
Roleplay Type(s)
"𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑜𝑛 𝑠𝑜 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑒𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑛, 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑙𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑠 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒." ~𝐽𝑒𝑓𝑓𝑟𝑒𝑦 𝐹𝑟𝑦
Soul+Healing_Footer.png

𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓫𝓲𝓭𝓭𝓮𝓷 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓼 𝓪 𝓯𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻

𝓣𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓪 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮

𝓢𝓾𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷 𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓻 𝓶𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓻𝔂

𝓡𝓮𝓫𝓸𝓻𝓷 𝓪𝓼 𝓱𝓾𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓼

𝓣𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓶𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷

Soul+Healing_Footer.png

Hi I'm Mika! If you're interested in this idea, let's develop it together!

I'm looking for someone who...

(a) Can match my length. I write 500+ words per response, though I may dip a bit below that. It's all about the ebb & flow.
(b) Replies at least once a week. I understand life gets busy, just shoot me an update so I know you're not ghosting me.
We may set up a schedule if you're interested in that.
I typically end roleplays if my partner does not update me within a week.
(c) Puts in equal effort, don't let me carry the plot. I love to have discussions and mix our ideas together :)
(d) Uses Discord as our main source of communication and plotting.
While I'd like to utilize Google Docs for submitting replies, I'm also open to using this website (after a bit of troubleshooting).
(e) Enjoys having communication with partners. I like to develop a bond, personal info is not needed.
(f) Is willing to send a writing sample. I would like to determine compatibility before we get into plotting!
I'd be happy to send a writing sample if you ask :)
(g) Has some knowledge of the Ancient China time period. I'm not looking for something historically accurate.
Just enough that it's inspired by the time period.
(h) Is comfortable with a MxF plot. I can play either gender.

Please reach out if this suits your interests!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back