• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Loz Four Swords (Manga) RP!

FwenchFwy

Hello! I'm FwenchFwy. I have a craving to do a LOZ Four Swords RP, based off the manga by Akira Himekawa. It was the first LOZ content I got into so it has a special place in my heart. <3

Info about me!

• I'm Semi-Lit to Lit, with an average of at least 2-3 paragraphs.

• My favorite genres are fluff, hurt/comfort, and humor. My favorite rps are lighthearted, fun stories. However, I am perfectly fine with Angst if the story calls for it and if it can be resolved by our characters.

• I'm comfortable with PG-PG-13 content in RPs. (No overly mature themes, gore/graphic violence, romantic actions past kissing, etc.)

• I try to respond as often as I can. However, RL is pretty busy for me right now, so there may be times when I can't reply consistently.
• For Romance, my preference is MxF, as that is what I have experience with.

About you!

• Any literacy is fine with me! My only request is that one liners are used sparingly, if at all. I totally get that there are times where one sentence is all someone can do. I just ask that it's an exception, not the norm

• Ocs are welcome! While this takes place in the LOZ universe, I'm definitely going to be using some of my ocs to develop them, so feel free to do the same! (Fandom and non Fandom ocs are welcome!)

• Canon characters: I do ask that you be willing to play some Canon characters. I will be playing some as well. I also ask that you bear with me, as this'll be my first RP playing Canon characters!

Characters I can play:
Red Link
Blue Link
Shadow Link

Characters I'd like you to play:
Green Link
Vio Link
Zelda

•Manga knowledge: I ask that you have some knowledge about the Four Swords Manga. You don't need to be an expert (I'm certainly not!) Just an understanding of the characters and basic premise is fine :)

•Chatting OOC: I love chatting OOC! Whether its discussing plot, gushing about or ocs or chatting, I'm happy to talk OOC!

That's about it! If you're interested, feel free to PM me or reply to this thread! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back