• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Lovestruck - A Yandere Simulator RP

SapphireSkylines

It was seven o'clock in the morning at Academi High School. Students were already starting to arrive in the courtyard. Some were heading to their club rooms while others were conversing in the hallways and outside. Many students came early before class to catch up with their friends while others wanted to get some last minute studying done. Either way, this looked like any other morning at the high school.

-Ring, ring- Mari heard her phone go off as she was putting her street shoes in her locker. She wondered who could be calling her at this time in the day. She'd pick up her phone, realizing it was her friend Megami trying to do a video call with her. Mari was super excited since she hadn't seen Megami in several weeks. She activated the video call and looked down at her phone.

"Megami! Hi! I miss you, how are you doing?" Megami looked happy to see Mari too, giving her a friendly smile over the screen. "... I'm doing alright, father still won't let me go to school. I miss you too... I miss everyone. Look, I have something urgent to tell you, I need you to do something for me since I can't go back to school."

Mari had a confused expression on her face. "Anything, what is it?" Megami had a serious tone to her voice. "I can't tell you here... go to the student council room please? I know we'll be safe there." Mari scratched her head. "Well... I mean, okay. If you think that's best." Mari then made her way up to the student council meeting room on the third floor, closing the door behind her.

---

Kaito had finished changing into his martial arts robes and began practicing on a training dummy. He was the first person in the club room. As he practiced his punches and kicks he was thinking long and hard. Should he tell his friends about Taro? He had met Taro a week ago yet he was already in love and he really wanted to tell his friends, but was still nervous to do so. He was so giddy and excited yet terrified, this feeling was so very new and unfamiliar to him.

All of the thinking and analyzing made him out of focus. As he punched the dummy, the dummy swang back at him, smacking him so hard that he fell to the floor. He scratched his cheek, embarrassed at himself.

Interest Check | IC | OOC | Characters | Texts

Last edited:
Yuri was in the library like she normally is at the beginning of the school day, she was looking over her homework to make she she didn't make any silly mistakes. Occasionally she would pull down her sleeves as though she was trying to hide something. After awhile she left to go to the club room where she found Kaito on the floor "What happened here? Did the training dummy beat you up again?" She said in her normally sarcastic tone "You know it's supposed to be the other way around... right?" She walked over and held out her hand ( SapphireSkylines SapphireSkylines )

Akihiro was hanging out in the photography club room just chatting with the other members and overall having a good time. ( Gizaira Gizaira )

Riku was sitting alone reading

Last edited:
Makoto listened to the chatter of his club mates as he walked around the clubroom, speaking a few times as he moved around some large containers full of last year's batch of school photos. He was rearranging them for convenience sake even though the members of the club mostly just goofed off there and rarely ever seriously did their job. "I think that's all the boxes..." he mumbled to himself before turning to the rest of the members. "Okay, guys. We should try our best to fill the yearbook to the brim with pictures this year!" he raised his voice slightly before pausing for a moment. He glanced at Akihiro before saying in a much lower voice "Er, I also need to talk to Aki and I hope he doesn't mind me pulling him away for a moment....". Using nicknames would seem a bit strange to anyone else but Makoto felt comfortable with this group since they spend quite a bit of time doing ''club things''.

Judeauofaltrades Judeauofaltrades

Anri was in the schoolyard, searching the grounds of the school for something. She was crawling around on the ground with her face oddly close as she inspected every speck closely.

(Open for interaction)

Makoto listened to the chatter of his club mates as he walked around the clubroom, speaking a few times as he moved around some large containers full of last year's batch of school photos. He was rearranging them for convenience sake even though the members of the club mostly just goofed off there and rarely ever seriously did their job. "I think that's all the boxes..." he mumbled to himself before turning to the rest of the members. "Okay, guys. We should try our best to fill the yearbook to the brim with pictures this year!" he raised his voice slightly before pausing for a moment. He glanced at Akihiro before saying in a much lower voice "Er, I also need to talk to Aki and I hope he doesn't mind me pulling him away for a moment....". Using nicknames would seem a bit strange to anyone else but Makoto felt comfortable with this group since they spend quite a bit of time doing ''club things''.

Anri was in the schoolyard, searching the grounds of the school for something. She was crawling around on the ground with her face oddly close as she inspected every speck closely.

(Open for interaction)
"Oh sure!" Akihiro smiled "What is it that you wanted to talk about?" Akihiro adjusted his glasses and sat on a table nearby (sorry for the short response!)

Kaito accepted Yuri's hand. "Just a lot on my mind, that's all. You wanna practice together?" Kaito then started focusing on Yuri's arm as she was attempting to hide something under her sleeve. "... Did Riku hurt you? I wish you'd let Budo and I pull him down a peg. You don't deserve to be treated so terribly by him." Kaito would scoot the training dummy back into the corner of the room before standing and looking over at Yuri. Surprisingly, none of the other club members had shown up yet.

---

Kira had wandered into the courtyard after grabbing the things she needed from her locker. She'd notice Riku reading a book and Anri... inspecting the ground? She'd scratch her head as she looked down at her. "Um.. what cha doin' Tooru-san?"

---

Mari flicked on the light in the Student Council meeting room. She'd sit down in a chair and would look down at her phone with Megami still in a video call with her. "So what did you need me to do?" Megami would respond once she knew for sure they were safely in the room. "Text the rest of student council, let them know that there's going to be a meeting after school today." Mari nodded and quickly typed "Student council meeting after school. Come right after class if you can." Mari would hit 'send' allowing the message to be sent to the other student council, including Riku.

"Alright great, now I understand if you may not know, since it's rarely talked about but do you know what happened during 1989?" Mari scratched her head, rather confused by Megami's question. "Yeah... a girl was murdered and no one could really figure out who the killer was. A lot suspected it was Aishi-san but the court considered her innocent. Why?"

"Her daughter is currently... active."

"...Oh... um... you mean Ayano? But Ayano seems normal to me, I doubt she'd kill anyone. Plus we don't even know if it was Aishi-san who really did it." Megami stared directly at Mari as they talked. "My father seems to believe that the Aishis are a real threat, that's why he won't let me go to school. Ayano may be innocent, but just in case, I need you to take precautions." "Alright, what precautions?"

"Firstly, I want you to go to the photography club and give them some actual work to do other than just lazing around in their club room. I would like them to install security cameras throughout the school. Then I want you to go to the science club and have them work on metal detectors and an extra security system. Kusha-san is a creep but he knows what he's doing. His vice president Tooru-san should be of use too." Mari scratched the back of her neck as she tried to take in all this information little by little. "Alright, and what else?"

"And I of course also want you to attend the meeting after school, and bring whatever science and photography club members you can. I also might alert the martial arts club to be on the lookout for suspicious behavior. Mari-chan, I know I can count on you, please do those things? Protect the school for me in my stead?" Mari nodded. "Yes Megami... I'll try." "Good... stay safe and remember no matter what happens.. you're the sister I never had. Thank you so much. I have to go... goodbye." Before Mari could say anything Megami hung up the video call. Mari wandered outside of the club room into the hallway. "Good... bye.."

She sighed and stood still as she tried to figure out what to do first. Eventually she turned on her heel, and began to make a b-line toward the photography club room.

Last edited:
Kaito accepted Yuri's hand. "Just a lot on my mind, that's all. You wanna practice together?" Kaito then started focusing on Yuri's arm as she was attempting to hide something under her sleeve. "... Did Riku hurt you? I wish you'd let Budo and I pull him down a peg. You don't deserve to be treated so terribly by him." Kaito would scoot the training dummy back into the corner of the room before standing and looking over at Yuri. Surprisingly, none of the other club members had shown up yet.

---

Kira had wandered into the courtyard after grabbing the things she needed from her locker. She'd notice Riku reading a book and Anri... inspecting the ground? She'd scratch her head as she looked down at her. "Um.. what cha doin' Tooru-san?"

---

Mari flicked on the light in the Student Council meeting room. She'd sit down in a chair and would look down at her phone with Megami still in a video call with her. "So what did you need me to do?" Megami would respond once she knew for sure they were safely in the room. "Text the rest of student council, let them know that there's going to be a meeting after school today." Mari nodded and quickly typed "Student council meeting after school. Come right after class if you can." Mari would hit 'send' allowing the message to be sent to the other student council, including Riku.

"Alright great, now I understand if you may not know, since it's rarely talked about but do you know what happened during 1989?" Mari scratched her head, rather confused by Megami's question. "Yeah... a girl was murdered and no one could really figure out who the killer was. A lot suspected it was Aishi-san but the court considered her innocent. Why?"

"Her daughter is currently... active."

"...Oh... um... you mean Ayano? But Ayano seems normal to me, I doubt she'd kill anyone. Plus we don't even know if it was Aishi-san who really did it." Megami stared directly at Mari as they talked. "My father seems to believe that the Aishis are a real threat, that's why he won't let me go to school. Ayano may be innocent, but just in case, I need you to take precautions." "Alright, what precautions?"

"Firstly, I want you to go to the photography club and give them some actual work to do other than just lazing around in their club room. I would like them to install security cameras throughout the school. Then I want you to go to the science club and have them work on metal detectors and an extra security system. Kusha-san is a creep but he knows what he's doing. His vice president Tooru-san should be of use too." Mari scratched the back of her neck as she tried to take in all this information little by little. "Alright, and what else?"

"And I of course also want you to attend the meeting after school, and bring whatever science and photography club members you can. I also might alert the martial arts club to be on the lookout for suspicious behavior. Mari-chan, I know I can count on you, please do those things? Protect the school for me in my stead?" Mari nodded. "Yes Megami... I'll try." "Good... stay safe and remember no matter what happens.. you're the sister I never had. Thank you so much. I have to go... goodbye." Before Mari could say anything Megami hung up the video call. Mari wandered outside of the club room into the hallway. "Good... bye.."

She sighed and stood still as she tried to figure out what to do first. Eventually she turned on her heel, and began to make a b-line toward the photography club room.

"I-I'm just worried that it may make things worse than they already are... you know Riku, he won't exactly back down easily from a fight..." Yuri responded quickly "But, what's on your mind anyway?" She changed the subject "You have a crush on someone? Worried about a big test?" Yuri started listing her own problems by accident while trying to figure out what was bothering Kaito, she quickly realized her mistake and changed the subject again "Yeah, let's just practice..."

Kaito sighed. "Right, right and we wouldn't want to make your situation at home harder than it already is. If we beat him up he might take his anger out on you later." Kaito gestured to the changing closet where the martial arts robes were. "Be my guest." He rubbed his chin and chuckled. "Who isn't worried about a big test? I think every student is stressed out when it comes to doing well at this school, especially since the curriculum is so difficult and that you could actually get expelled if your grade gets below a C. As for crushes... well.." he'd blush a little. "I think I have one, yes. And no, it's not on Budo. Budo is yours. I met Taro Yamada in the library last week and I haven't been able to get my mind off of him. He's something else, like an old soul trapped in a young person's body."

Kaito sighed. "Right, right and we wouldn't want to make your situation at home harder than it already is. If we beat him up he might take his anger out on you later." Kaito gestured to the changing closet where the martial arts robes were. "Be my guest." He rubbed his chin and chuckled. "Who isn't worried about a big test? I think every student is stressed out when it comes to doing well at this school, especially since the curriculum is so difficult and that you could actually get expelled if your grade gets below a C. As for crushes... well.." he'd blush a little. "I think I have one, yes. And no, it's not on Budo. Budo is yours. I met Yamada in the library last week and I haven't been able to get my mind off of him. He's something else, like an old soul trapped in a young person's body."
Yuri went into the changing closet "He'd know I was the one who sent you guys after him and he'd definitely get back at me somehow, he may even make up some rumor about me that would ruin my reputation... or he'd just beat the shit out of me... or both... and... is my crush really that obvious? I don't think I've ever told anyone before..." Yuri had gotten changed and soon came back out "Also, you like Yamada? Well then maybe you should try writing him a love letter or something like that... never done it before, so I don't know what you should write."

"Yeah Riku is a manipulative little asshole, sometimes I wonder what Saikou-san ever saw in him to put him on her council." Kaito stretched really quick before getting into a defensive fighting stance, preparing for Yuri to hit him whenever she was ready. "And no, you never told anyone about your crush, it was just an educated guess on my part." he chuckled. "I guess I was right."

"Yeah Riku is a manipulative little asshole, sometimes I wonder what Saikou-san ever saw in him to put him on her council." Kaito stretched really quick before getting into a defensive fighting stance, preparing for Yuri to hit him whenever she was ready. "And no, you never told anyone about your crush, it was just an educated guess on my part." he chuckled. "I guess I was right."
Yuri was definitely a bit flustered "I-I mean it's not exactly a crush... it's more of a deep respect... but I guess it's also a crush..." She then regained composure and and aimed a kick at Kaito's legs to try and knock him over

Kaito managed to jump back as he was kicked. He almost tripped and fell, but ultimately maintained his stance. Kaito would then go for a punch to Yuri's stomach, but made sure to be gentle and not hurt her. This was just practice after all. "Well that's great! The only competition you have is... a few of the other girls in the martial arts club, but Budo would be a fool to pick them over you. I think you should tell him how you feel. The worst he can say is he doesn't feel the same. I think it's either that, or not telling him and then regretting it later on."

Kaito managed to jump back as he was kicked. He almost tripped and fell, but ultimately maintained his stance. Kaito would then go for a punch to Yuri's stomach, but made sure to be gentle and not hurt her. This was just practice after all. "Well that's great! The only competition you have is... a few of the other girls in the martial arts club, but Budo would be a fool to pick them over you. I think you should tell him how you feel. The worst he can say is he doesn't feel the same. I think it's either that, or not telling him and then regretting it later on."
Yuri had a bruise on her stomach so she blocked with her arm, which also had bruises "Yeah, maybe I will tell h-OW! My arm..." she winced "that was a horrible idea on my part... dammit Riku... why do you have to ruin my life like this..."

Kaito immediately stopped and rushed over to her. "... Yuri maybe we should take you to the nurse, your injuries look serious. I could take a look but that might be inappropriate for me to do." He protectively wrapped an arm around her, like a brother having concern for his sister.

Kaito immediately stopped and rushed over to her. "... Yuri maybe we should take you to the nurse, your injuries look serious. I could take a look but that might be inappropriate for me to do." He protectively wrapped an arm around her, like a brother having concern for his sister.
"I was planning on taking care of them myself at lunch... I mean that's what I usually do." Yuri tried to brush it off like it was no big deal "I'll be fine, I promise. I'll just try to take it easy."

"Alright, if you say so." All of a sudden a creek of the door would be heard. A boy with jet black hair and dark eyes peeked into the club room. "Um.. hi. Is Sasaki-san h- Kaito! Hi!" Kaito's cheeks all of a sudden became a beet red, but otherwise maintained a weak smile. "Oh... Taro.. um.. hi!" He'd scratch the back of his head furiously as he became nervous. "Taro this is Yuri Watanabe, she's a friend and fellow member in the Martial Arts club, Yuri this is em... Taro Yamada, new friend of mine!"

"Alright, if you say so." All of a sudden a creek of the door would be heard. A boy with jet black hair and dark eyes peeked into the club room. "Um.. hi. Is Sasaki-san h- Kaito! Hi!" Kaito's cheeks all of a sudden became a beet red, but otherwise maintained a weak smile. "Oh... Taro.. um.. hi!" He'd scratch the back of his head furiously as he became nervous. "Taro this is Yuri Watanabe, she's a friend and fellow member in the Martial Arts club, Yuri this is em... Taro Yamada, new friend of mine!"
"Hey Taro!" Yuri waved and her sleeve slipped down a bit revealing bruises all over her arm, she quickly pulled it back up "I've heard about you before but it's nice to finally meet you!" She gave a small smile

"It's good to meet you too!" Taro noticed Yuri's bruises for only a split second, but didn't want to be rude and mention something that Yuri may or may not have been comfortable talking about. "So Kaito, my friend Osana wanted to meet me for lunch today but I'm free after school, maybe we could work on homework together and talk more about classical music if you're up for it? I understand if you have Martial Arts club though, I don't want to take you away from that." Kaito's lower lip quivered as he tried to talk. "I... um.. yeah! We can hang out after school, sure." Taro smiled cheerfully. "Great! I'll see you then." And with that Taro exited the room. Kaito let out a small squeal of joy. "Well... that made my day. I think the only thing that would make it better is if one of the deliquents gave Riku a wedgie and hung him up on the school flag pole." Kaito chuckled a little as he stretched his arms.

"It's good to meet you too!" Taro noticed Yuri's bruises for only a split second, but didn't want to be rude and mention something that Yuri may or may not have been comfortable talking about. "So Kaito, my friend Osana wanted to meet me for lunch today but I'm free after school, maybe we could work on homework together and talk more about classical music if you're up for it? I understand if you have Martial Arts club though, I don't want to take you away from that." Kaito's lower lip quivered as he tried to talk. "I... um.. yeah! We can hang out after school, sure." Taro smiled cheerfully. "Great! I'll see you then." And with that Taro exited the room. Kaito let out a small squeal of joy. "Well... that made my day. I think the only thing that would make it better is if one of the deliquents gave Riku a wedgie and hung him up on the school flag pole." Kaito chuckled a little as he stretched his arms.
"That would be a wonderful day indeed!" Yuri grinned almost evilly as she imagined her brother being hung from the flagpole like that "I'd do it myself if I could..."

"Yeah unfortunately I think everyone else either admires him too much or is too scared of him to do anything." Kaito walked to his gym bag to check his phone... it was now 7:30am. "Well... I should probably go to the lockers, shower, and change before heading to class. If I don't see you at lunch then I... guess I'll see you tomorrow, since I won't be going to club after school." Kaito picked up his gym bag which had his uniform, phone, and school supplies inside. "We should do a training retreat for the martial arts club this Summer. It'd be fun for everyone plus it'd get you away from your family for at least a few weeks."

"Yeah unfortunately I think everyone else either admires him too much or is too scared of him to do anything." Kaito walked to his gym bag to check his phone... it was now 7:30am. "Well... I should probably go to the lockers, shower, and change before heading to class. If I don't see you at lunch then I... guess I'll see you tomorrow, since I won't be going to club after school." Kaito picked up his gym bag which had his uniform, phone, and school supplies inside. "We should do a training retreat for the martial arts club this Summer. It'd be fun for everyone plus it'd get you away from your family for at least a few weeks."
"Yeah, Riku has almost everyone fooled... and a training retreat sounds nice, you should tell Budo about that idea." Yuri grabbed her bag "I should probably get going..."

"I think I will tell him when I have the chance. Yeah same, have a good day Yuri, I'll see you later." Kaito swung the gym bag over his shoulder and began to head toward the locker rooms.

Makoto followed the younger boy and took a seat across from him. As soon as he sat down he felt more fidgety than before. His figures twitched slightly and he was feeling a bit restless. For a minute he stayed completely silent until he finally seemed to make up his mind on something. He looked at Akihiro for a moment before he directed his gaze to the table "Er, well, don't take this the wrong way but..." he paused briefly "What's up with your sister?" he tried to speak in an overly casual way (at least for him) and he noticed that it came out worse than he wanted it to. He quickly added on to what he was saying "I-I-I mean she's always so distant with everybody and she can seem really cold and she's pretty intimidating, not to mention—!" he stopped himself from going on his sputter of nonsense and chuckled awkwardly. "Um, what I mean is...She seems different from you and Riku...N-Not in a bad way or anything!" his outburst caused a few of the club members to look at them but luckily they went back to focusing on something else. Well, this conversation was off to a great start.

The voice of another person snapped the scientist out of her inspection and with a slight bit of hesitation she looked up at the owner of said voice. "Ah, Sasaki-chan, I didn't expect you to be here." with a grunt Anri pushed herself off the ground and proceeded to dust off her uniform. "Anyway, to answer your question I'm looking for an important piece of technology that the science club had entrusted to me. On my way to school, it fell out of my pocket and I've been searching for it here for a good hour." she sighed heavily in annoyance. "...Since you spoke to me I assume you need something or were you simply curious?"

SapphireSkylines SapphireSkylines

Makoto followed the younger boy and took a seat across from him. As soon as he sat down he felt more fidgety than before. His figures twitched slightly and he was feeling a bit restless. For a minute he stayed completely silent until he finally seemed to make up his mind on something. He looked at Akihiro for a moment before he directed his gaze to the table "Er, well, don't take this the wrong way but..." he paused briefly "What's up with your sister?" he tried to speak in an overly casual way (at least for him) and he noticed that it came out worse than he wanted it to. He quickly added on to what he was saying "I-I-I mean she's always so distant with everybody and she can seem really cold and she's pretty intimidating, not to mention—!" he stopped himself from going on his sputter of nonsense and chuckled awkwardly. "Um, what I mean is...She seems different from you and Riku...N-Not in a bad way or anything!" his outburst caused a few of the club members to look at them but luckily they went back to focusing on something else. Well, this conversation was off to a great start.

The voice of another person snapped the scientist out of her inspection and with a slight bit of hesitation she looked up at the owner of said voice. "Ah, Sasaki-chan, I didn't expect you to be here." with a grunt Anri pushed herself off the ground and proceeded to dust off her uniform. "Anyway, to answer your question I'm looking for an important piece of technology that the science club had entrusted to me. On my way to school, it fell out of my pocket and I've been searching for it here for a good hour." she sighed heavily in annoyance. "...Since you spoke to me I assume you need something or were you simply curious?"

SapphireSkylines SapphireSkylines
"Well... let's just say that she's going through a rough time a home, we both are, she just handles it differently than me." Akihiro really didn't feel like telling Makoto his entire life story and that their older brother is a manipulative jerk "But she really isn't that bad when she opens up to someone, of course that takes a lot of time... but why do you ask anyway?"

Mari walked briskly down the hallway, taking a few sharp turns, down the stairs and finally one last left turn until she reached the photography club room. Mari carefully opened the door and snuck in, noticing that most of the club was in a group conversation, either working on something or talking. She'd then look in another direction and noticed the two boys talking among each other, including one she recognized - Akihiro Watanabe. She all of a sudden got super nervous and walked slowly, and shakily over to the two boys, since she didn't want to disturb the larger group. Once she was in front of them she took a deep breath. "Uh.. um.. excuse me. I... I'm here on behalf of student council. I was wondering if you, and the rest of your club could help out with a project... to um... help increase the safety of the student body." ... What was wrong with her? Mari was usually so confident and clear when she spoke, but somehow being around Akihiro changed things for her. At this point Mari felt like an idiot for even approaching him and his friend.

Judeauofaltrades Judeauofaltrades Gizaira Gizaira

---

"Oh no, I don't need anything. I was just curious." She tilted her head and rubbed her chin. "What does the piece of technology look like? I could help you find it if you'd like, it's not like I have anything better to do right now." She'd set down her guitar case and her backpack and began scanning the grassy areas of the courtyard... she didn't see anything out of the ordinary yet.

Gizaira Gizaira

Users who are viewing this thread

Back