• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Lovestruck - A Yandere Simulator RP

Mari walked briskly down the hallway, taking a few sharp turns, down the stairs and finally one last left turn until she reached the photography club room. Mari carefully opened the door and snuck in, noticing that most of the club was in a group conversation, either working on something or talking. She'd then look in another direction and noticed the two boys talking among each other, including one she recognized - Akihiro Watanabe. She all of a sudden got super nervous and walked slowly, and shakily over to the two boys, since she didn't want to disturb the larger group. Once she was in front of them she took a deep breath. "Uh.. um.. excuse me. I... I'm here on behalf of student council. I was wondering if you, and the rest of your club could help out with a project... to um... help increase the safety of the student body." ... What was wrong with her? Mari was usually so confident and clear when she spoke, but somehow being around Akihiro changed things for her. At this point Mari felt like an idiot for even approaching him and his friend.

Judeauofaltrades Judeauofaltrades Gizaira Gizaira

---

"Oh no, I don't need anything. I was just curious." She tilted her head and rubbed her chin. "What does the piece of technology look like? I could help you find it if you'd like, it's not like I have anything better to do right now." She'd set down her guitar case and her backpack and began scanning the grassy areas of the courtyard... she didn't see anything out of the ordinary yet.

Gizaira Gizaira
"Depends, what is it that you want help with?" Akihiro asked Mari

"I was wondering if you had any video cameras, preferably small ones that could be turned into security cameras for the school?" Mari paused as she tried to carefully pick out her words "There's nothing to panic over, Megami just wants to make sure everyone is safe in the school hallways and outside." Mari paused again to think. "I'd also like to find volunteers to oversee the footage of those cameras when they have the time and to report to us if they find anything suspicious or malicious going on."

"I was wondering if you had any video cameras, preferably small ones that could be turned into security cameras for the school?" Mari paused as she tried to carefully pick out her words "There's nothing to panic over, Megami just wants to make sure everyone is safe in the school hallways and outside." Mari paused again to think. "I'd also like to find volunteers to oversee the footage of those cameras when they have the time and to report to us if they find anything suspicious or malicious going on."
"I'll take a look to see if we have any. And maybe I'll volunteer if I'm not too busy with school work."

His voice was not quite inaudible but quiet nonetheless, engaging in a chain of cursing as he would serach all over the room. Where the hell was it . . . ? No doubt people would start showing up soon, be it for the next period or following club activities, making his task much more difficult and worse, raise a few eyebrows as to what he could be doing here to begin with. Maybe someone would straight up accuse him of theft right on the spot. Ahh, there he was again, thinking of the worst outcome . . . but at a time like this, he could not help himself. Frustration was building up within him more and more and Shin'ichi was not particularly the kind of guy to work well under pressure. " . . . might as well just start planning my funeral at this point . . . ahh, I wish I could say I had no regrets but I would be dead wrong . . . " Giving in to a feeble, nervous laughter to accompany his defeatist declaration, it was a mere coping mechanism in order to calm himself down. Even at the expense of sounding like a lunatic, even more so at the sound of someone opening the door to the male locker room.

Kaito had just finished bathing himself. He now had a towel wrapped around his waist for modesty. The door he managed to open that Shin'ichi would hear the echo of was the door to the showers. That's when Kaito noticed Shin'ichi in panic, as if he lost something or was in big trouble. He'd shake out leftover water from his messy red hair before talking. "Sorry, are you okay? Why do you feel like you need to plan your funeral?"

Of all people to stumble upon him, it just had to be one of the most popular boys at Academi . . . well, it was not as if it was unexpecting, that toned physique of his had to come from somewhere and the martial arts club members were naturally the most frequent students to come across here. Shin'ichi was promptly assaulted by fluster and exasperation at the scenario before him. I feel embarrassed and emasculated now, wonderful. Here he was acting ever so pathetically in front of someone as enviable and desirable (w-well, for the opposite sex, that is!) as Kaito. "Ah. You see, er . . . " Averting his eyes to the floor, the male student proceeded to keep checking under the lockers he was closest to, searching for the right words to get this guy off his back and continue his aimless search. Why would he care . . . ? He had better stuff to do, surely! "Nothing, it's nothing! Just looking for something I left here . . . I'll leave the room soon so you can get your privacy, don't worry!"

"Sure thing, but if you need help let me know." Kaito walked to his locker and opened it up. He'd use some deodorant from it before he began to change into his school uniform. He remained sensitive to the other boy in the locker room with him and managed to keep himself covered with a towel while he changed.

RANGYOKU RANGYOKU

---
DM Post - Women's Locker Room

For the most part, the women's locker room seemed quiet and peaceful with no one around. However, by one of the showers there was traces of blood mixed with water which was going down the drain. There was also a bloody hand print on the wall of the shower. It also looked like this shower was used fairly recently, since the area by it was wet. If Yuri goes into the women's shower room, she may or may not notice it.

Judeauofaltrades Judeauofaltrades

"Sure thing, but if you need help let me know." Kaito walked to his locker and opened it up. He'd use some deodorant from it before he began to change into his school uniform. He remained sensitive to the other boy in the locker room with him and managed to keep himself covered with a towel while he changed.

RANGYOKU RANGYOKU

---
DM Post - Women's Locker Room

For the most part, the women's locker room seemed quiet and peaceful with no one around. However, by one of the showers there was traces of blood mixed with water which was going down the drain. There was also a bloody hand print on the wall of the shower. It also looked like this shower was used fairly recently, since the area by it was wet. If Yuri goes into the women's shower room, she may or may not notice it.

Yuri was going into the shower when she noticed the blood "What the hell..." she muttered "I should tell a teacher..." Yuri gets out of the shower and gets dressed before going to find a teacher

"No, no, you have better things to do, I'm sure . . . "Words escaped him before he'd managed to choke them up. Rattled as he was, it was more difficulty stopping himself from saying stuff he would regret soon after. Kaito was just being amiable, if not just polite. But would apologizing now make any difference? . . . Ah, wait, his fingers touched a surface that felt distinct from the floor. With a bit of a struggle, he managed to find what he was looking for at last. It has a few scratches but that could just be there before. Just need to clean it up nicely . . . A grin, no doubt as awkward as most his expressions would come across as, was now upon Shin'ichi's lips. But just as soon as it came, it soon vanished, as he became aware of his surroundings once again. "I'll leave now. Sorry about that! . . . Thanks!" Was that enough? Sounding cool was not use now, but at the very least he could put an end to this without making it any more uncomfortable for both. Eyes averted from Kaito's figure, he left the room with these words, in a brisk pace, clutching the CD against the fabric of his uniform. As one of the the Tooru twins headed towards his clubroom, finishing polishing the CD and putting it back into its case, he searched through his bag to pull out his personal pair of drumsticks, playing with them for a bit. He desperatly needed a semblance of familiarity, of peace, and his instrument was just the thing, even if just for a little while.

"Just like a rainbow bright and warm after a hazy summer storm. Flowers blooming fresh with drops of dew"

As he made his way towards the school, Gaku couldn't help but sing along to the latest song that was currently blasting through his headphones. As he passed the gate to the school, he began to spin and flip as only someone as hyperactive as he could do, "Watching you stare into the sky in the crimson sunlight. That's when I fell in love with you."

Reaching the entrance to the school, Gaku heard his phone ring out, before continuing to play the song. Knowing it meant he received a message, Gaku pulled out his phone and saw that it was a message for the Student Council to meet after school. Shrugging, Gaku placed his phone back into his pocket and ran to his locker, saying good morning to everyone that he passed. Once he reached his locker and opened it, a love letter fluttered out. Gaku, not really thinking about it, opened it, glanced at it, and sighed, before dancing his way to the back of the school.

Once there, he made his way to the Cherry Blossom tree.

Gaku smiled as he thought, It's always been one of the prettiest places at the school.

Once he reached the tree, he saw the writer of the letter, one of his female classmates. before she could start speaking, Gaku bowed and said, "I apologize but I cannot accept your feelings. My heart is not only set for someone else, but I'm gay".

As the girl looked shocked, Gaku stood up and smiled, "I hope we can still be friends though!"

Although the girl was heartbroken, she smiled and nodded, "O-Of course!"

With that, Gaku put his headphones back on, Gaku gave the shocked girl one last smile before playing his music and heading inside the school.

"Each moment in a picture frame. I'm holding on no single shot will ever fade. The movie of this love every part deep within my heart" Gaku sang as he walked back to the school, planning out his morning. There was nothing Gaku loved more than Music. As such, he wanted to play some before classes started. However, he had to take care of a few things first.

"You are the spark my light in the dark. Brilliant and bold through the night. Bright as the sun no matter what comes. We can be stars if we shine" Gaku continued to sing as he stopped by the Teacher Workroom to drop off a platter of cookies for them. Gaku also had a passion for learning and due to his desire to brighten people's day, he likes to do things for teachers as well, although he hasn't had most of them.

"Don’t ever hide those feelings inside. Whenever you’re sad or you’re blue. When you can’t cope don’t ever lose hope . The stars shine their light over you"

Next Gaku went to the Student Council room and picked up his Student Council Tablet. He set a reminder on it for the meeting after school before placing it in his bag. Then he finally started making his way to the Light Music Clubroom, "Every wish we’ve made has brought us here together. Til forever. Underneath the stars and moon and sun we look to the future as one"

Once the song ended, Gaku realized he was the first one in the clubroom. Gaku shrugged, knowing that someone would show up sooner or later. Gaku placed his headphones around his neck and sat down in a chair and began to tune his violin, inspired by the song he was listening to.

RANGYOKU RANGYOKU

Last edited:
Makoto wondered what he meant exactly by ''having a tough time at home'' but instead of asking for details he just nodded his head a bit. After answering his question Akihiro asked him what was his reason for mentioning something like that. While he should of probably expected that he had no answer prepared and quickly tried to find the right words. Luckily though, he never got a chance to respond because soon a girl walked in with a request for the club. She went on about security and the like. She mentioned stuff about setting up small cameras to watch over the student body and to look out for anything malicious that happened on school grounds. He stayed silent as they talked but when it seemed like they finished he stepped in "Er, is there anywhere in specific you need these? Also, I don't doubt it or anything since it's Megami but...Did the teachers approve of this?" he didn't know why safety seemed to be such a high priority suddenly but thinking too much on it would probably make him slightly paranoid so for now he'd try to refrain from letting the possible reasons cross his mind.

SapphireSkylines SapphireSkylines Judeauofaltrades Judeauofaltrades

"...Your contributions to the future age of science is much appreciated. " she thanked the girl as she watched her go to search the courtyard. After a few seconds she restarted her own search "The piece of technology in question doesn't look extraordinary but what it can do is what matters. It's a microchip containing a bunch of data for an important invention..." she paused for a few seconds before adding "As payment for your help you might even be able to see it in its testing phase...Though, that's only if Kusha allows it. "

SapphireSkylines SapphireSkylines

Mari tapped her chin in thought. "Probably the hallways, and maybe the walk ways outside.... come to think of it, I don't know if she got the approval of the teachers. There's also going to be a meeting after school, she told me to invite your leader and a few of your members to it, along with the Science Club and the Martial Arts Club. Maybe she'll give more details there? I don't know..." Mari was still trying to carefully pick her words, but Makoto was asking the right questions, and she was running out of answers.

Gizaira Gizaira Judeauofaltrades Judeauofaltrades

---

"Oh cool, sure if you're leader would allow it I'd like to see." Kira searched the courtyard for a good ten minutes before finally finding something that looked like a microchip. "Is this it?" she'd hold up the tiny square chip. "I found it in the grass."

Gizaira Gizaira

Kaito scratched his head as he watched the other boy leave the locker room happily with his CD. "Huh... well that's good, glad he found what he was looking for." he said to himself before grabbing his bag and heading out himself after he was finished changing. Kaito then started heading toward his class in classroom 3-1.

---
DM Post

It was now ten til eight o'clock. Teachers were entering their classrooms and preparing their lectures for the day. Students were just starting to trickle into the classrooms and take their seats. Students in clubs would be doing their final activities before closing up and heading to their classrooms themselves. If Yuri wanted to find a teacher - she would most likely find one in a classroom.

Kaito scratched his head as he watched the other boy leave the locker room happily with his CD. "Huh... well that's good, glad he found what he was looking for." he said to himself before grabbing his bag and heading out himself after he was finished changing. Kaito then started heading toward his class in classroom 3-1.

---
DM Post

It was now ten til eight o'clock. Teachers were entering their classrooms and preparing their lectures for the day. Students were just starting to trickle into the classrooms and take their seats. Students in clubs would be doing their final activities before closing up and heading to their classrooms themselves. If Yuri wanted to find a teacher - she would most likely find one in a classroom.
Yuri entered one of the classrooms "Hello? I need to talk to you about something..."

"...I see. " he mulled over all the information before nodding slightly. Honestly, the clubs chosen for this meeting raised his curiosity but asking about it might have possibly upset her since she probably had places to be right now and it may have been seen as rude or something to keep badgering her. Not to mention, she didn't seem completely sure about the details of the meeting either."If you haven't already I'll tell Fureddo about the meeting then."

SapphireSkylines SapphireSkylines Judeauofaltrades Judeauofaltrades

Anri didn't expect it to be that hard to convince their president though offering something like that was probably way out of line. Oh well though, she could deal with the other members easily enough when she had to.

After a while of searching Kira finally seemed to find something. She glanced at the other girl before slightly smiling as she noticed the small chip in her hand.
"Yes, that's the one." she stood up and walked over while brushing off the dust on her uniform. "Because of your assistance months of material won't be lost. Again, you have my thanks." she grabbed the small microchip and stuck it in her lab coat pocket.

SapphireSkylines SapphireSkylines

DM Post

The teacher in the classroom would pause her work to approach Yuri. "Of course, is everything okay?" Even though a lot of teachers were hardasses in the classroom, they did care about the student body and wanted to help a student whenever they could, this teacher was no exception.

---

Mari smiled cheerfully and almost looked relieved. "Thank you so much, I'd appreciate it if you could tell him." Mari would look around the room, noting the photographs that were along the walls. "Also I'll have to come back here sometime. I really like photography and looking at the pictures. Anyways, thank you! Have a good day."

Gizaira Gizaira Judeauofaltrades Judeauofaltrades

---

"Sure thing no problem! Hope your research and experiments pay off." Kira smiled as she picked up her backpack and a guitar case. "Have a good day!" And with that Kira began to take off into the direction of the Light Music club room.

Gizaira Gizaira

DM Post

The teacher in the classroom would pause her work to approach Yuri. "Of course, is everything okay?" Even though a lot of teachers were hardasses in the classroom, they did care about the student body and wanted to help a student whenever they could, this teacher was no exception.

---

Mari smiled cheerfully and almost looked relieved. "Thank you so much, I'd appreciate it if you could tell him." Mari would look around the room, noting the photographs that were along the walls. "Also I'll have to come back here sometime. I really like photography and looking at the pictures. Anyways, thank you! Have a good day."

---

"Sure thing no problem! Hope your research and experiments pay off." Kira smiled as she picked up her backpack and a guitar case. "Have a good day!" And with that Kira began to take off into the direction of the Light Music club room.
"I know this may sound weird, but I found a bloody handprint in the girl's locker room and I thought I should let someone know..." Yuri replied

DM Post

"Oh? Well that's unsettling to hear. I can't leave the classroom but I can call one of our PE teachers. They should be able to check out the locker room. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we'll take care of it right away." The teacher would take our her walkie talkie - a device teachers regularly used to contact other members of the staff. She'd talk on it for a good few minutes with the PE teacher. Once she ended the call she'd smile down at Yuri. "Yeah everything is going to be looked at in the locker room. Like I said before, thank you for bringing this to our attention."

Last edited:
DM Post

"Oh? Well that's unsettling to hear. I can't leave the classroom but I can't call one of our PE teachers. They should be able to check out the locker room. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we'll take care of it right away." The teacher would take our her walkie talkie - a device teachers regularly used to contact other members of the staff. She'd talk on it for a good few minutes with the PE teacher. Once she ended the call she'd smile down at Yuri. "Yeah everything is going to be looked at in the locker room. Like I said before, thank you for bringing this to our attention."
"Alright, I should probably get to class now..." Yuri then muttered something under her breath about taking a shower at lunch time

Kira made it up the stairs to the Light Music club room with her backpack and a guitar she borrowed from the room last week. She'd slip by the androgynous young person who was attempting to talk to Gakuon to put away the guitar on one of the many shelves in the room. Kira had never seen the young woman before... perhaps a new student? She'd hear a little bit of what was going on but couldn't answer some of the questions... Gakuon had nice skin but she wasn't really sure what sort of products he used.

"Yeah! We do have a band, we're called the Strawberry Thieves. Gakuon here is the bassist, and he's the brother of Budo - the Martial Arts club leader, so that might be why you think they look similar." Kira tapped her chin in thought. "Our music department actually didn't have much acclaim until recently. Ever since we formed the Strawberry Thieves we've been getting more recognition to the club, which has made me super happy! We all love music here."

FriendlyGrape FriendlyGrape Webs Elk Webs Elk

As Gaku finished tuning his violin, he began to play the song he was just listening to, while playing a violin part for it. After a few minutes he finished the song. It was then that the door opened, showing the face of someone Gaku hasn't seen before. Gaku waved and gave them a smile, though they didn't respond. Realizing they must be in thought, Gaku shrugged. However, a few seconds later, they began to speak.

"Alas, young man!! You have a nice voice, what club is th- oh, Light Music, it's on the door. Does this school have a band? You must be a member! You have nice facial features, perhaps you are an idol of some sort? Though, you do strike a resemblance to a man on a poster propagating Martial Arts.."

Then they walked over and began pulling his cheeks. Gaku, being who he was, just continued to smile, thinking, This must be their way of greeting others ...

As the male, continued assaulting his face, Gaku finally spotted that Kira had walked in. Continuing to allow the male to talk while pulling his cheeks, Gaku gave Kira a wave, "Oh, nice skin too! What products do you use- though that's a little prying... ah, my name is Tachiojo Reija, perhaps that would be a better start! What type of musical achievement does this school hold, it seems to be in high light, though I can't be surprised with the level of prestige it bears..."

"Yeah! We do have a band, we're called the Strawberry Thieves. Gakuon here is the bassist, and he's the brother of Budo - the Martial Arts club leader, so that might be why you think they look similar. Our music department actually didn't have much acclaim until recently. Ever since we formed the Strawberry Thieves we've been getting more recognition to the club, which has made me super happy! We all love music here."

Gaku smiled as Kira finished, "Yep! Our music is awesome because everyone here is awesome! I've never seen you around before, though. Are you new, here?"

This was actually a big deal to Gaku. Due to his tendency to help out others, Gaku knew just about everyone in the school.

FriendlyGrape FriendlyGrape SapphireSkylines SapphireSkylines

• talk

Contentedly pulling on the man's cheeks, her eyebrows knitted in thought as the man vacantly seemed to respond with a happy, though seemingly a little baffled smile of his own, there was a hue of a prominent purple that passed by her vision, which in instinct caused her to turn out of caution. Fortunately, from the looks of it, the rather roguishly dressed female seemed to have good intent, passing by her only to return an instrument that she was borrowing from the room.

Ah, so if she had an instrument, she's most likely a member or a frequent of the club in that case? From the way her hair is styled, that's out of practicality, most likely so she can move without her hair bothering her too much. Along with the choice of collar and instrument, she's most likely...

"Yeah! We do have a band, we're called the Strawberry Thieves. Gakuon here is the bassist, and he's the brother of Budo - the Martial Arts club leader, so that might be why you think they look similar. Our music department actually didn't have much acclaim until recently. Ever since we formed the Strawberry Thieves we've been getting more recognition to the club, which has made me super happy! We all love music here."

"Strawberry Thieves... Strawberry Thieves.."

Trying to see if the name came to her mind, the fact that she couldn't pull up anything immediately worried her. Stopping her assault on the poor bassist's cheeks, Reija would pull a sharpie from the pockets of her uniform slacks, scribbling the name on her hand for future research.

"Strawberry... aha! Yes, the junior officers at kōban I feel have mentioned it a few times before! I had little association of it, so I presumed it was a case they were discussing- oh, that's personal matters, no no no."

Quick to shut herself up about work, she continued with the other information that Kira had provided, much to have piqued her interewst.

"Oh, so Masaya-san had a brother? Fascinating, I didn't know! I presupposed that for someone as aspirational as him, his family had most investments spent into his affluence, little did I know he had a well-achieving sibling as well. To be as high of status for both of you, it's an honour to have met one!"

Excited, she grabbed Gakuon's hand without warning, shaking it up and down quickly, seeming to speak entire conversations-worth amongst herself.

"I suppose your brother has taught you a thing or two about martial arts as well- I'll be best not to anger you! Ah, and thank you very much, lassie- what may be your name? It's a necessity I take note of who is part of this band, perhaps you'll remember me in your ascent to fame- oh, here I am, getting carried away!"

Turning to Kira, Reija would remove her hat and give a simple, a little over-excited bow, quickly re-capping short, ruffled hair.

"I am new, in fact! This school is big, much bigger than the Investigation firm for sure. I was fortunate to get in on a scholarship due to my work in independent judiciary, though I do have an ouncling that Saiko Corporation had underlying intentions- no, I'm getting carried away, my pardons!"

Laughing off her own rambles, she'd look about the neatly organized room, the vast amount of instruments and instrument cases being a refreshing sight outside of what she usually worked with in new environments. Taking a deep breath to calm herself down, she composed herself as she spoke to the both.

"Well, as a new student, I've been trying to scout the other floors and find classes, though I've gotten myself a bit lost upon stumbling into this room. Perhaps the both of you should introduce me to the rest of your band, I'm intrigued of the reaches that this school will aspire for with such prodigious students."

Webs Elk Webs Elk SapphireSkylines SapphireSkylines

Tachiojo Reija

DM Post

It was now 8:30am and it was time to get to class. Morning classes were rather uneventful, but the students who had PE in the morning would notice police investigating the girl's locker room and that it was marked off with crime scene tape. This made things rather inconvenient since the boys and girls had to take turns sharing the boy's locker room due to the girl's locker room being off limits. Things going on inside the school seemed rather normal, classes were being taught and lessons were to be had.

Finally at 11:30, lunch time rolled around. Students were either making their way to the rooftop, the courtyard, or at tables inside the school to eat. And like any other lunch period, it seemed normal. The only issue was that the girl's locker room was still off limits. This caused a slight panic among the student body, since no one was sure why the police were doing an investigation but rumors had it that they were investigating the case of a missing student. Kokona Haruka didn't come to class this morning, but her friend Saki swore that she saw Kokona this morning and thought it was unusual behavior for her to miss class.

FriendlyGrape FriendlyGrape Judeauofaltrades Judeauofaltrades Gizaira Gizaira Webs Elk Webs Elk RANGYOKU RANGYOKU

((Sorry for skipping ahead to lunch, people hadn't posted in awhile so I figured I'd move on. If the people who were in the music room want to continue the conversation, I could make a thread for it if you'd like.))

DM Post

It was now 8:30am and it was time to get to class. Morning classes were rather uneventful, but the students who had PE in the morning would notice police investigating the girl's locker room and that it was marked off with crime scene tape. This made things rather inconvenient since the boys and girls had to take turns sharing the boy's locker room due to the girl's locker room being off limits. Things going on inside the school seemed rather normal, classes were being taught and lessons were to be had.

Finally at 11:30, lunch time rolled around. Students were either making their way to the rooftop, the courtyard, or at tables inside the school to eat. And like any other lunch period, it seemed normal. The only issue was that the girl's locker room was still off limits. This caused a slight panic among the student body, since no one was sure why the police were doing an investigation but rumors had it that they were investigating the case of a missing student. Kokona Haruka didn't come to class this morning, but her friend Saki swore that she saw Kokona this morning and thought it was unusual behavior for her to miss class.

FriendlyGrape FriendlyGrape Judeauofaltrades Judeauofaltrades Gizaira Gizaira Webs Elk Webs Elk RANGYOKU RANGYOKU

((Sorry for skipping ahead to lunch, people hadn't posted in awhile so I figured I'd move on. If the people who were in the music room want to continue the conversation, I could make a thread for it if you'd like.))
Yuri was sitting on the rooftop, hidden from everyone else with a first aid kit, cleaning her injuries and bandaging herself

Akihiro was in the photography club

Aya was grading papers

Riku was reading In the library

Yuuka was in the nurse’s office with a bloody nose and a headache

Users who are viewing this thread

Back