• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Love's a game <3

I sat through class still glaring at those to boys and they were glaring back. The sub wasn't that big he couldn't have stopped them if they came after me. And i think the sub knew that i looked at Estella and smiled atleast she was with me.

Maddie sat in a coffee shop across from campus, the tea cup before her sitting untouched. She had gotten outside the dorm and panicked at seeing the boy from the night before and ran off campus ducking into this shop around an hour before.

'Why did I even bother leaving my room?'

i walk up to maddie at the coffee shop and ask " is this seat taken?" i wanted to get to know the girl who had summoned the water serpant

" you too" i said just as i got my mint tea "so maddie, yesterday when we were running from the guardian or what ever it was you did something, and i would like to know what please"

"I called my guardian for help. Everyone in my homeland has one since birth...well almost everyone I didn't get mizu until I was 15. Guardians are beasts that are bound to the blood of its charge, most just use them as entertainment now." Maddie said with a sigh.

'Great now he'll think I'm a freak."

"amazing, i never knew that there people that had guardians" i said with a great interest "you see im from a far off place called the blood woods so i grew up secluded more or less"

"I'm from Rozencrest, so most people don't know as most stay away from us." She said remembering how people had treated her at her old school.

I sat at my desk drawing bunnies and kittens when two boy walked up to me. "Can I help you?" I asked giving them a questioning look, more so cause she has never talked to them and hadn't planned to.

I looked up to see those two guys standing in front of Estella. I looked at the sub and he looked scared what great help. I jumped up and stood in front of Estella with my hands in my pockets trying to act as casual as possible. "Hey guys you know ive always wanted to fight jn a classroom" i said glaring at them. "We're not here to fight you we're just gonna talk to the babe behind you"

I felt a bit violated that these two would call me that when we aren't ever acquaintances yet. I was going to say something but one of the boys interrupted. "Move aside." he said to Asumu, I was now mad that they were acting like this towards us when we barely know them.

My hands clenched unconsciously in my pockets. "How about you two sit down and we wont have problem" i said stepping forward. They nevously took a step back

"I bet that you remember your other two friends that fought me and I'm pretty sure the were stronger than you"

I loooed at Asumsu, I knew he wanted them gone and so did I. Acting like the two boys weren't there, I asked Asumu-kun a question. "Hey Asumu-kun, do you think the teacher will be ok?" I asked keeping my gaze down on my paper.

I nodded my head "why don't you go check on him while i handle these guys" i took a step forward so there was a clear path for Estella "so whats it gonna be fight me or sit down" obviously they didn't choose the right desicion.

"Alright." I said quietly and got up, while walking towards the door one of the boys grabbed my arm. "You aren't going anywhere." he said, I decided to handle this little problem myself and slapped him. "Don't touch me like you know me." I said to him before leaving and walking to the nurse's.

I was beyond pissed as Estella walked off the room i looked at the one that grabbed her. I tackled him and started punching him in the face until he was know out. I stood up and looked at the other one punching me in the stumach. He kept his fist in my gut longer than usual bad choice number two i grabbed his hand and twisted it behind his back. Then i pushed him on the floor "don't get up"

"well maddie i'm truly thankful for your guardian and for you" i said smiling warmlly

I had returned from the nurse's and told the sub the teachers condition. He nodded and I went back to my seat, ignoring both boys on the ground and smiling at Asumu-kun.

I stood up and started to walk towards Estella but i stumble a little. I look up and see everyone starting at me with wide eyes. I looked down and see a knife in my stumach then i realize he wasn't punching me he stabbed me.

"What? Do you really mean that? I thought I was going to have to beg brother to come get me." Maddie said with a smile. She moved her hand to her lap where a small blue snake like creature slept.

"Asumu-kun!" I said as I knew not to take the knife out. I quickly went to the nurse and dragged her to the room not caring about the teacher anymore. "Help him!" I said as I feared for his life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back