• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Love's a game <3

( off campus)

"agreed asumu" i say then runs after asumu

"HURRY, THAT THING IS GETTING BIGGER!"

"Don't worry hime it's not a monster Atleast i hope so" i lift up the covers and see Estella looking at me scared. I reach for her hand "trust me i will protect you"

(Thanks!)

Maddie sat her book down with a sigh.

'I'm bored.' Maddie stood and walked through her dorm to the door. 'Maybe I should go for a walk and get to know the area.' She walked until she was off and continued down the road.

"and don't worry im not letting any thing happen to my newly found friends" i said as i watch the flame take the form a large dog like beast

"ok we need to get out Now!" ivan grabs estella and asumu and charges at the window breaking it and landing a few feat below the window

Maddie was walking down a street half lost when a window shattered throwing glass at her. She felt a sharp pain as a piece cut her cheek.

"What on earth?"

I kept my eyes closed the entier time. That was up until we broke through a window. Was this guy crazy. I felt cuts along my arms and legs. I sat up and saw a flame like figure, it looked almost like a dog. I looked to my side to see if Ivan and Asumu-kun were alright.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Why what's going on." Maddie said before looking up and seeing the flaming beast.

"Is that an unbound guardian beast?This is bad."

" ah what?! never mind , RUN!!" i start to run dragging asumu, estella, and maddie behind me

Maddie looks back and watches as the dog like creature shot flames at them.

"MIZU GAURD" was shouted before a wall of water appeared behind them stopping the flames. Maddie sighed in relief as a serpent like beast appeared behind her.

"Thanks mizu"

i stop running and catch my breath looking behind me seeing the serpent

"what the...."

.... I was scared, of both of these people. I had no idea what was happening. I just wanted it to be over.

As we stopped to catch our breaths I looked back at the water dragon. I looked over to Estella to see if she was ok "you ok Estella-chan " i said walking over and checking if her cuts were severe.

"Mizu we need to protect them ok." The serpent looked back at his master with a knowing look.

"By pact of blood I command you attack and dispel."

I just curled up into a ball, I didn't want any of this to be real. I wanted it to be a dream, I wanted to to be so badly. "Asumu-kun...." I said quietly, a few cuts were deep and the rest were ok, but theu all equally hurt.

I kneeled down and hugged Estella. "Estella-chan its ok that water dragon looks pretty strong" i pulled her into my lap and started stoking her hair. "I wont let anything happen to you Estella-chan"

Mizu struck out at the dog quickly dispelling it. Maddie turned around smiling until she saw the other girls face.

"Big brother was wrong, everyone is going to be scared of me here too." she muttered before turning and running back the way she came, Mizu fading into mist as she past.

I felt bad, she saved us, but I guess I might have disrespected her in a way. I hugged Asumu-kun and worried if he was hurt. There we were in the light rain, after sine creature attacked us, and the girl who saved us now gone.

I picked up Estella and started to carry her towards the house. She was shaking pretty hard i couldn't tell if she was cold or scared. I walked into the house and to my room. "I think you should get some sleep" i said laying her down on the bed.

I nod and after a few minutes of staring at the ceiling I fell asleep. It was hard not to have a nightmare after all of that but I managed to find dream world.

I sighed today has been crazy and tiring. I thought of what tomorrow would be like until i started to get tired. Then i thought of that magic girl with the dragon. I fell asleep next to estella with a smile on my face.

I woke up the next morning quiet early. Around 4:37. I yawned and looked to my side, seeing a sleeping Asumu. I smiled and got up, I need to leave early so I could walk home and change and such. Writing a note to Asumu and leaving it on the table, I put my shoes on and grabbed my backpack, before leaving.

I woke up at 6:30 'only half an hour till school' i yawned and started to stand up man i was still tired. I looked at my bed and saw a note from Estella sayigng she went home. I sighed knowing she was ok i then went to get ready for school before starting my short trip to school.

After a shower and chaning into new clothes and wrapping up the cuts from the glass, I made breakfast for myself while preparing my backpack for school. I finished my breakfast and brushed my teeth. Putting my hair in a ponytail, I walked outside and closed the door. I began my walk to school from there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back