• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Love's a game <3

"Well it's getting late" i said yawning "this couch is a pullout couch and i have an air matress that i can get" i stood up and walked to the closet and pulled the air matress out.

"yeah sometimes its a curse sometimes its a blessing" i said curling my tail around my waist while keeping an ear out for anything out of the norm

"i also can see in the dark"

"Ok, and I still can't get over that." I said referencing to his night vision. I would be willing to take the couch so Ivan could have actual space. A flash of lightning lit the hoise up and was followed by a low roar of thunder. Stretching I waited to see who was going to sleep where.

"How about Estella-chan you can sleep in my room i will take the air matress and ivan can take the futon" i said as i started to blow air into the matress.

"I'm fine really, sleep in your room. I am willing to take the couch by all means." I said to show my appreciation for both boys. Asumu for being so kind and sweet and being there for me, and for Ivan who fixed Asumu's wounds. I've slept on both an air mattress and a couch before and due to the amout of space on the couch it's a bit uncomfortable, but for me, it's fine because I'm short. 'Ya for shortness' I thought to myself.

Sage looked around her new surroundings and crossed her arms over her chest.

"What in the world have I gotten myself into? I guess I better find my dorm." she said to no one in particular. She grabbed her bags and made her way around campus, following the signs as she went.

"Kay!" I said as I walked over to the couch. I sat down. Tomorrow was Friday, and I was very happy about that. I lied down and stared at the ceiling for a while, I waited for everyone to fall asleep so I could go to sleep knowing everyone was ok.

As i fell asleep i thought about ivan and what he heard. it Was weird meeting a juujin having him spend the night. Eventually i fell asleep thinking about Estella.

I woke up about an hour later. 'Why the heck am I up..' I asked myself. Getting up I decided to check my backpack for my notebook with my homework. Quietly opening it I took my notebook and mechanical pencil and did my work. After I finished I put my notebook away and tried fall asleep. Realizing that I probably won't, I listened to the sound of the rain as the storm raged on.

Maddie smiled happily at her new school,the large building looked beautiful even in a storm.

"It's been so long since I was last in school...I hope I can keep up with my schoolmates." She said out loud as she remembered the hospital she had been in the past year.

"Now to find where the dorms are."

Last edited by a moderator:
I awoke to the sound of rustling coming from my room. I looked over to ivan to see ge us still asleep. 'Estella-chan please be ok' i thought as i got up and walked towards my room. When i entered i saw Estella just sitting on the bed. "Hey Estella-chan whats wrong" i said as i sat next to her.

"Hm? Can't sleep, that's all.." I said quietly as I looked out a window. The storm seemed to be passing but I guess it will get worse and die out by morning.

I grabbed her and and intertwined pur fingers "do you think your parents would like you spending the night at my house" i leaned back into the wall "i mean they haven't even met me yet"

Maddie unlocked the door to her dorm and found her things were already unpacked and put away.

'Wow brother really thought of everything.' She thought as she placed her carry on bag on the bed.

"I slept on the plane here so I guess I'll just wait for classes to start." She said as she pulled a book Fran the shelf.

"Probably not, but if they knew what happened today, they probably won't try to kill you.. heehhee..." I knew that didn't help as I facepalmed.

"Maybe we shouldn't tell them what happened today" i said Nervously i really didn't want to die. "you know if you want a LIVE boyfriend"

I nodded in agreement. It was stupid of my to say such a thing, but I decided it was something I should have said. Yawning I waited for sleep to kick in.

"hey guys, you're gonna want to see this" i called out from the living room as i see this unnatural and unworldly fire in the center of the room

As i heard ivan yell i panicked. I quickly laid estella down "stay here" i said before joining ivan in the living room. "What is that"

"hell is im supposed to know but it doesn't seem friendly" i said as i draw my blade preparing for a fight

I laid there worried. Ivan didn't sound calm at all. It seemed like something was very wrong to scare someone like him. I hide under the covers waiting.

At first i tried stomping it out but it didnt work. I then went into the kitchen and got a cup of water to throw on it but still it didn't work. "Ivan... we need to leave" i stepped back away from the fire. I then ran into my room and lightly tapped the lump under the blanket. "Estella-chan we need to leave"

"Why is there a monster in the living room?" I asked, I wasn't joking, I didn't know what could be in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back