• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Love's a game <3

The nurse told me to sit down as i did i felt alot of pain in my stumach. When i sat the knife moved a little in my stumach it would do worse if it stayed in. The nurse told me to hold my breath but before i could even gather a breath she pulled it out slowly. I grabbed the desk trying to overcome the pain she then put a cloth over my wound then wrapped a bandage around it. The pain was slightly more tolerable the nurse went to call an ambulance. I looked over to Estella to se her with so much worry in her eyes. "Hey Estella-chan you okay"

"Shh, just save your breath. The nurse is calling the hospital ok? Your going to be alright." I said looking at him holding back tears. It hurt me to see him in pain and for him to ask me if I was ok when I know he's suffering.

[QUOTE="Madeline Draco]"What? Do you really mean that? I thought I was going to have to beg brother to come get me." Maddie said with a smile. She moved her hand to her lap where a small blue snake like creature slept.

[/QUOTE]
"yes maddie" i said smiling more and taking a sip of my tea

I looked down she was so worried for me man i was reckless. "Estella-chan dont cry you're to pretty for that" i said grabbing her hand.

[QUOTE="blood wolf]"yes maddie" i said smiling more and taking a sip of my tea

[/QUOTE]
"Sorry I'm not use to people taking it so well." Maddie took a sip of her tea before pulling a face.

"Eww cold tea."

i softly chuckle "well the people of the blood woods are very excepting of any and everyone's differences, and let me heat that up a little" i said as i summon a small flame at the tip of my index finger warming maddie's tea

"Thank you. My own people think I'm weird except for brother and one group of palace guards, so this is a nice change." She said picking up her tea.

I nodded, doing my best. The doctors and the nurse came in and quickly moved him onto a stretcher and then rushed out of the room. I stood there and watched as they then loaded him into the ambulance and closed the doors.

"No really it's m...oh no how rude of me! You could be a prince and I was talking to you without respecting your station I'm so sorry! Maddie said in a slightly panicked tone.

"oh don't worry im not a prince, im just a knight" i said almost laughing my head off

I sighed as they loaded me into the ambulance they told me i would have to get stitches. Great more pain and as we were going to the hospital i could feel every bump painfully. I started thinking of Estella she's all alone now and i cant do anything about me. My thoughts where interupted by a big bumb that was so painful i passed out.

"Don't say your just a knight. I know Knights who are a hundred times better then most royalty." Maddie said smileing at the boy before her.

I walked back to class, stepping on the boys who were still on the ground. First period was nkw over and I grabbed my things and Asumu's. I would be going home now. I walked out of the school during transition and walked to Asumu's home. I looked around for a moment and a found a key in a flowerpot. Unlocking the house I walked in and set our stuff down. I decided I would watch over the house while Asumu-kun was in the hospital.

"well what would you expect me to say 'that im part of the royal guard of the chieftain of the town The Red Sun'?"

i woke in the hospital with a dull pain in my stumach. I shifted my gown and saw that there were already stitches. I pulled out my phone to check what time it is It was only 8th period. I waited until a nurse came in to see what time i would be discharged. She said anytime tomorrow afternoon. Good i hate hospitals there even more uncomfortable then school chairs.

I sat in the living room alone. It was really quiet and was still a bit scary for me. I decided I would get a friend for company, and left the house. I walked to the park and found Neko, sleeping in a tree. I called him and he jumped from the tree into my arms. Hugging hin I walked back to Asumu's home and opened the door, letting Neko run free in the house and keeping the room with the broken window closed off.

I looked at the clock I've been awake for twenty minutes and im super bored. I pull out my phone just remembering i have Estella's number I sent her a text.

Hey Estella-chan how ya doing

I had sat down and was about to turn the T.V. on when my phone dinged. Asumu-kun had texted me and now I knew he was ok to the point he could text. Okay,Neko is here and I got your stuff home safely. I texted back before Neko walked up to me and jumped in my lap.

[QUOTE="Madeline Draco]"Are you proud of that title?"

[/QUOTE]
i looked away closing my eyes "to be honest no"

I sighed happily as i knew she was safe.

Good is neko being as crazy as ever .... wait how did you get into my house

i am walking around the area when i come across a school "finally what is the time" i walk towards the main reception clearly annoyed knowing late is better then never

Yes, also you need to hide the back-up key better. I texted back smiling before Neko jumped off my lap and ran down a hallway.

I slapped my head I'm so stupid.

The nurse said i can be discharged tommorrown afternoon or if i can walk by myself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back