• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Love's a game <3

//actually, if you are where I am then it is an ESTATE not a castle. but otherwise you would be at the school. (I.E my character is Melody) //

"THANK GOD I CANT STAND THESE CHAIRS ANYMORE" i yelled as everyone looked at me. But then i saw everyone nod their understanding. "Hey Estella-chan you doing anything after this"

"Nope!" she replied. She decided she would sif ontop of a desk so she wouldn't have to deal with the god forsaken chairs. There was five minutes left before detention was over.

"Cool i was wondering if we could go to the movies together" i looked at the clock and saw we only had five minutes left "or just hang out in the park whatever is fine with me"

"I'll let you choose." I said. I was fine with both options, but I would be totally ok with whatever Asumu-kun chose.

Melody was all the more confused when the knight didn't reply. Perhaps he didn't understand. "Who sent you?" SHe asked this time a bit simpler.

"How about we do both first we hang out then go to the movies and it can be our first date" i said thinking of a movie to watch.

"Sounds great!" I said happily. The monitor came into the room to inform us detention was over. I grabbed my stuff and didn't even erase the board. I wanted to know what the seniors reaction would be.

Melody ran a list of names through her head and that one wasn't on there. She regained her composer and looked at the knight. "I have not been informed of this meeting prior to this moment. Is my Father informed of this?" She said.

I was so glad that detention was over Thise chairs were like hot coals. I walked over to Estella and grabbed her hand. "We can drop our stuff at my place its right next to the park and then we can go find neko and relax"

"Okie dokie!" I said with a smile. I wondered what Asumu-kun's home looked like. I've been to the park many time and haven't seen a home. Maybe it was behind the park.. oh well. I let Asumu guide me as exited school.

Melody looked at Hiroto and sighed. She frowned "I'm sorry Hiroto, I have no choice but to go. We'll hang out when I get back to school or something ok?" She said before kissing his cheek and going back to the knights.

The knights led her outside and to a car. The one that brought her opened the door for her politely and gestured for her to enter. "We'll be meeting in the middle, an estate not to far away from here." The knight explained politely.

I lead Estella past the park and towards my house. It wasnt the best but it was a too story brick house. "My grandfather and his brothers built this house" i said opening the door "welcome to my humble abode"

"Cool!" I said. It was really cool to me that his grandfather and his brothers built the house. I set my stuff down near the door and stares in awe.

I set my stuff down next to Estella's stuff. "Im gonna get some snacks I'll be right back" i said walking into the kitchen to grab some dango bento and some rice balls.

"Ok." I said, I took note to take mt shoes off. I took them off and placed them near the door before continuing on. I walked into the living room and saw some pictures. Some looked like Asumu and others I didn't recognize.

I walked up behind Estella and wrapped my arms around her. "See that picture there" i said pointing to a picture of a younger me and two others. "That was me on my tenth birthday with my parents" i then pointing to an older looking picture with five men and a women. "and that is my grandfather and his brothers and sister"

"Aww you were so cute back then, but now your handsome and cute." I said smiling. I looked to the one of his grandfather and his siblings. "Wow.." I said, must stink being the only girl I thought.

We stayed like this just comfortable in eachothers arms. I then pulled out my phone to see what time it was. "We should get to the park we only have an hour until the movie i picked out starts" i then lead Estella over to our shoes she started putting mine on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back