• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Love's a game <3

"Heeheehee" she smiled. "What movie are we seeing?" Estella asked as she tried to walk around in his shoes, every now and then seeming like she would fall but would catch herself. After a bit off goofing around she took off his shoes and put hers on.

"Okie!" I said. I opened the door and walked out and waited for Asumu-kun. It was very sweet of him to do this, this day was just perfect.

I followed Estella to the door then lead the way to the park. As we entered the park i saw neko sitting in a tree sleeping. "HEY NEKO WERE BACK" i yelled as i saw some kids look at me funny.

"See ya" Hiroto left the same way he came in climbing out the window "parting is such sweet sorrow" he started to climb down from the estate and left the area

Last edited by a moderator:
I giggled a bit before noticing school children on the slide and swings. "Looks like they didn't want to do their homework" I said. I saw some teenagers enter the park, guessing they were older siblings of the children. I looked up in a tree, the one Asumu-kun had looked at and saw Neko sleeping.

I was surprised when i saw neko wake up and stretch then jump out towards me. I had to dive to catch him when i caught him i looked at him and smiled. "Your crazy neko"

"Indeed he is." I said before realizing two of the teenagers were from school. I tapped Asumu-kun's shoulder and took Neko from his arms. I feared for what would happened next.

"Estella-chan you should go back to my house I'll handle this" i said stepping in front of her. The two walked up to me "hey guys do i know you" i said trying to sound as friendly as ever.

I didn't want to leave Asumu-kun alone with these guys. I was about to leave when I frozen in fear when they walked up to Asumu. I just stood there, I feared for his safety, and I just couldn't move.

"you're that kid from P.E. you think your so good " one of them said "how good will you be with a broken arms" i stepped back slightly amd getting into a fighting stance. One stepped up and tried to punch me but i blocked it with my braced wrist. It hurt a little but that can wait i grabbed his arm amd twisted it making him turn around with his arm behind his back. I then pushed him into hos friend. "Look i dont want to fight"

While he blocked an attack, Asumu tried to talk to the two bullies, and it might have worked but I wasn't sure. I noticed the children crying and knew one I could do. I finally unfroze and ran to the children, Neko in my arms. I handed one of the girls Neko and they soon all stopped crying while they played with him. While they did that I watched Asumu-kun and the bullies.

"So you think your strong huh" the other one said cstching his friend. "You cant handle both of us" as he said this they bothed jumped at me one grabbed my arms and held me while the other punched me in the stumach. "Not so tough now" he said punchong me again. I then kicked him in the stumach and hit the other with the back of my head making him let me go. Then i turned around and kicked his legs out from under him making him fall then turning to the other. When i turned i saw the other running towards me i tried to move out the way but the one on the ground grabbed my leg. I was tackled with the guy on top of me and the other starting to stand up. Me and the guy on top of me exchanged punches for awhile until i finally got out of his grasp i then punched him in the face effectively knocking him out. I turned towarss the other one who looked pretty scared and ran away.

The kids we shaking a bit but I managed to settle them down and told them to go to their siblings or parents. I rushed over to Asumu-kun in panic. "Are you ok?!" I asked. I myself didn't know how badly he was injured.

I sighed as Estella came over to me. "Im fine just some bruises" i said rubbing my stumach 'good thing that's over' i thought laying down on the ground taking a breath.

I sat down next to him, trying to block the sunlight out of his face. I thought it could be more than bruises. What if he had a broken bone or something. I was worried sick but if he could move, that was enough to prove he was alright for the moment. I then heard a voice and looked up to see a teenaged looking boy who seemed to be dressed as if he was a knight or something, it was strange since no royals that I knew of lived near the park. I hesitated to answer but then replied as calmly as possible. "Yeah, just a fight, everything's good."

ivan looks down and the boy on the ground "it doesn't seem like he's alright" he kneels down next to the boy across from the girl

" i know some first aid, so i'll treat his most serious wounds ok?"

I never realized how tiring a fight could be. Even thoufh I've only ever been in one fight before it wasnt like this. I saw some guy walk up to us and ask Estella something. I looked at him and our eyes met i gave a look that said 'watch Estella for a second' after that i promptly passed out.

i get to work on treating the boy's wounds and making sure that the girl stays near "he'll be alright but he needs to rest, by the way im ivan" i said as i worked

"Thank you Ivan. I'm Estella and that is Asumu." I said, I was still a bit shaken up but calmed down as he finished treating Asumu-kun's wounds. I stood up and looked around realizing I had left Neko somewhere after the girl had ran off. I walked away towards the swings and called for Neko and he didn't come. I knew I need to stay near Asumu but if Neko went into the woods it wouldn't be good. There was always the possibility he climbed into a tree, but I didn't hear any meowing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back