• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Love's a game <3

Melody jumped at the sudden person behind her. She quickly spun around and looked into his eyes "How did you even get up here?!" She asked quietly as to not arouse suspicion.

"I climbed I thought if I went through the ball your father would had just sent a swarm of guards at me" Hiroto told her " hey sorry if I ruined the ball for you" he stated looking a bit upset.

It was the best day of my life sitting under the tree with Estella was great. I looked down at the mop of read hair on my shoulder and smiled. I grabbed her hand and intertwined our finger "i love you Estella-chan"

"Love you too Asumu-kun." she said as she pet Neko, although it felt like a wonderful eternity, it had only been 20 minutes. Estella closed her eyes for a moment. The day was like a daydream.

"Naoki?" He heard behind him. He turned around to see the dark headed maid coming through the undergrowth. "I should've suspected you'd be here first..." The maid said, helping him up. "Lets go. You have a meeting to go to." She said, rubbing his arm. Naoki nodded and sighed. They walked through the forest until they met the clearing. "You'll be taking a different route to get to the rendezvous spot." She said, excorting him to where he's suppose to be. "If you need me for anything, you know what to do." She said, smiling at Naoki. He nodded and he was sent off to the meeting.

I felt like the happiest man on earth a beautiful girl next to me and a cat sitting in my lap on an amazing day. "Hey Estella-chan how's your family like"

"My parents work a lot, but their they're really nice. My brother is in collage and he is going to be an animator he says." Estella said while she opened her eyes.

"Yeah.. but I'm not alone really. I have you!" she said as she kissed him on the cheek. It was really relaxing until the sound of the bell from the school could be heard. "Last period of the day theb detention" thought Estella. Then she could go home.

Melody smiled "Actually there are camera surveillance cameras everywhere here so I'm going to be in so much trouble for this later.......But why not." She said.

Suddenly the door opens to the room that Melody and Hirito were in and three knights stepped in. One went farther into the room and quickly stepped in between them and pointed a sword at Hirito. "Princess get back!" The knight directed the other knight to protect Melody.

'Man i like it here' i thought i got up at the sound of the bell and helped Estella get up. Then watched as the cat scurried up the tree and stretching before laying down. I put my arm around Estella and said "let me walk you to class"

Asumu-kun help me up and I dusted myself off, I watched as the cat climbed up the tree before Asumu-kun put his arm around me and offered to walk me to class. "Thank you my good sir!" she said smiling.

Estella lead the way to her class with a minute to spare."I guess I'll see you later Estella-chan" i then did something i didnt even understand. I cupped her chin and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. "For good luck"

Estella's face was once again, red as a tomato. "Yeah." she said quietly before waving

She then entered class and sat down using a book to hide her blushing face.

I looked at my schedule then realized. I have a free period dang. What to do i walked outside and just walked around for awhile. As i was walking i looked into a clasroom and saw Estella. i walked up to the window and tapped on it so only she could see.

Looking to the window I saw Asumu. I took a piece of paper and wrote on it before holding it up to the window so he could read it. Free period?

I put up a thumbs up then pulled out a piece of paper.

Yeah I'll be in the tree

i then went and climbed the tree so that i could still see her. Then i saw the cat climb up and snuggle into my lap.

Estella nodded before the teacher walked up to her and gave her a test. "This is for the day you were sick last week. It's just a review, 20 questions. If you studied it shouldn't be too hard." she said as she then went to front of the class to continue instruction. Estella took our a mechanical pencile and began to fill in the bubble sheet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back