• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Love with Fangs

MoonPawe

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Forbidden love, the destroyer of nations, creators of chaos, the harbinger of doom, this is what they referred Lyla to. Who is Lyla? Well, she was a human princess, the daughter of the king and queen of Romania. Now, this Romania is not like the one you know of. Oh no. This Romania was full of vampires, werewolves, dragons, and many other supernatural creatures. This Romania was full of peace, love, and kindness; there was not a single battle nor was there any bloodshed. Humans and creatures living together as one in harmony were not often seen as true. Lyla was proof of this, as she grew up, she would sneak out of the palace and meet a vampiric boy who came from the dark woods, little did she know that he was a prince. The two grew up together, playing, laughing, crying, and writing to one another. Everything seemed right in the world until it came to an end. The king and queen knew their time as rulers would come to an end and had to think about the future of the kingdom, the only way to secure the future would be by a marriage to a prince. Lyla was furious and refused at first, but she had no choice, no woman does. That night, Lyla wrote a letter to her vampiric friend explaining that she would never be able to see him again for she was to be wedded to a prince named Drake.

Drake was perfect, everything about him from his smile, teeth, build, looks, hair, and even his personality; but Lyla saw through this facade and knew his innocent smile was sinister. He played himself off as human, but no human was perfect. No, he was a vampire, and an evil one at that. He wanted to enslave all creatures except his race and the only way to do that would be by becoming king. Lyla was smart, she would sneak into his chambers when he was gone and look at the piles of books upon books to find out his battle strategy. Eventually, she found the book she needed and ran toward her parent's throne room to show them the evidence, but as soon as she reached them she was too late. Drake’s army had invaded the castle and her parents had been murdered at the hands of her newly wedded husband. His smile was stained with red and his once chocolate eyes now red peered into her soul. She quickly grabbed the sword of one of the fallen soldiers and ran out of the throne room cutting down anyone in her path as she made her way outside and successfully fled the castle. Drake was furious for she held the key to the heart of the castle, the only thing stopping his plans of enslaving mankind was Lyla. He wanted her back and would stop at nothing until he succeeded.

Starter:

Lyla ran, she ran as fast as her legs could carry her. She had to make it out, she had to live and find help. The once beautiful gown was torn to shreds from catching and snagging on rough stone, and tree roots that protruded from the ground. The sound of hooves behind her catches her attention as her dress makes it hard for her to evade the pursuers. Quickly, she took off her dress leaving her in long shorts and a tank top, she kicked off her heels and ran barefoot through the forest heading towards the dark woods. No one ever dared to go into the dark woods, but she had no choice. “There she is! Get her!” A harsh voice yells from behind her. Lyla crossed the tree line of the dark forest and stopped hoping that they would stop, but to her surprise, their horses jumped right over the tree line and continued their pursuit. The poor human girl ran faster until she came to a cliff that looked down upon cold icy water. She was trapped and had nowhere to go. “Give it up Lyla. You are mine and I am yours. Come back to the castle with me. Please” The soothing voice of Drake hit her ears and she could feel her body go numb as if it was caving into his powers. “No!” She shakes her head. “I will not! I will have no part of your plans! You monster!” Drake laughed and walked toward her. “You have nowhere to go my little dove, you only have one option.” His steps get closer and closer. Lyla looked below her and felt her heart sink. “Go to hell” With that, she jumped. Her body tumbled down the cliff and hit the cold rushing water with a smack. “Damn it! GO! Follow the river and report back to me!” Drake yelled as he got on his horse heading back towards the castle while Lyla was struggling to keep herself afloat in the rushing ice water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back